PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Killie. A nerve shredder

Waxy
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Pathetic that we are in a position like this, but we all have to be positive as we can for this. We might have to win it to stay up.

Cod Boy
06-05-2014, 08:45 PM
away win

frazeHFC
06-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Gonna be bricking it. As far as I see it, the loser will be playing a team in-form, full of confidence. We MUST win on Saturday, obviously.

Pete
06-05-2014, 08:54 PM
No rangers and a poor hearts yet we are going into the last game of the season in this situation. We can't even score goals.

If killie win tomorrow we've had it. ****ing sick of this.

Borderhibbie76
06-05-2014, 09:07 PM
So depressing cant see us avoiding the play off now we r f##### hopeless

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Black Kyle
06-05-2014, 09:27 PM
KTF folks -surely if THEY can score 5 against Killie we can score - it's how many we could lose that worries me. Even if we do finish 11th, I'd fancy us over 2 games against Hamilton or Falkirk less sure about QOS. That's how far we've fallen. Still a home win on Saturday and we're safe and surely that'll be an eye opener for the Board - this has been coming since Mowbray / Collins.

The_Todd
06-05-2014, 09:33 PM
KTF folks -surely if THEY can score 5 against Killie we can score - it's how many we could lose that worries me. Even if we do finish 11th, I'd fancy us over 2 games against Hamilton or Falkirk less sure about QOS. That's how far we've fallen. Still a home win on Saturday and we're safe and surely that'll be an eye opener for the Board - this has been coming since Mowbray / Collins.

To be fair, coming 11th just two years ago should have been the eye opener, going into the penultimate game still with a chance of 12th.

GreenLake
06-05-2014, 09:36 PM
We are still on course to get the 4 points we needed. Just one more win and we are there. :agree:

Hibercelona
06-05-2014, 09:40 PM

I wouldn't be confident regardless of the play off team. They'll come at us stronger than the likes of St Mirren, Ross County and Killie.

Pretty Boy
06-05-2014, 09:59 PM
At least it won't be a dour end of season affair!

It's a must win or at the very least a must not lose. It's a ridiculous situation to be in given the state of the league but we are where we are.

We need a big crowd backing the team and have to pray they can muster a performance from somewhere.

Waxy
07-05-2014, 05:39 AM
We must get out of this. If we dont then this time next year we'll probably be facing a two leg play off match against the yams.can any of us face that?

Aldo
07-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Knowing our luck Killie will beat St Mirren the nite and will park the bus on Saturday afternoon and we will not get a break.

We could to with the Paisley Saints winning the nite or indeed not getting beaten then the pressure is on Killie

We defo need to play 2 up top and take the game to them.

Hibernia Na Eir
07-05-2014, 06:16 AM
So depressing cant see us avoiding the play off now we r f##### hopeless

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

you got there before me!
my words exactly.
doomed.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Knowing our luck Killie will beat St Mirren the nite and will park the bus on Saturday afternoon and we will not get a break.

We could to with the Paisley Saints winning the nite or indeed not getting beaten then the pressure is on Killie

We defo need to play 2 up top and take the game to them.
Make no mistake about it ,we need st mirren to win tonight' and even then we look capable of blowing it unless T B changes something and he admits he doesn't know what to do ,so that's hardly inspiring the players Thompson did that against thistle you could see other layers responding to his promptings but there was none of that last night .Will Thompson be fit for playoffs ?

southsider
07-05-2014, 07:01 AM
BT sport have a live Scottish game on sat. at 7.45. Might this be Hibs v Killie or do all bttm 6 games k o 12.15 that day ?

Hibby70
07-05-2014, 07:04 AM
BT sport have a live Scottish game on sat. at 7.45. Might this be Hibs v Killie or do all bttm 6 games k o 12.15 that day ?
It's 11:45. And it will definitely be Hibs V Killie now

JimBHibees
07-05-2014, 09:43 AM
It's 11:45. And it will definitely be Hibs V Killie now

Yep both teams will still be in the play off fight.

JimBHibees
07-05-2014, 09:44 AM
At least it won't be a dour end of season affair!

It's a must win or at the very least a must not lose. It's a ridiculous situation to be in given the state of the league but we are where we are.

We need a big crowd backing the team and have to pray they can muster a performance from somewhere.

Yep maybe part of Rod's masterplan. :greengrin

Michael
07-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Both teams are *****, but they have someone who can score and we don't which is pretty worrying.

JimBHibees
07-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Gonna be bricking it. As far as I see it, the loser will be playing a team in-form, full of confidence. We MUST win on Saturday, obviously.

If Killie dont win tonight then we can draw and stay up. As it happens if we had got a draw last night and Killie lost we could have lost on Saturday narrowly and still stayed up on goal difference however that is gone.

dunks
07-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Tonight is key IMO. If Killie get humped again tonight, they won't win on Saturday. If they win tonight though ... :rolleyes:

Matt92
07-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Killie are playing an already safe St Mirren side, it will be an easier ride for them.

When your luck is against you, it really is against you with Hibs. Is it just me that thinks, factoring in the absolute fact we are *****, that we have been disproportionately unlucky in big game decisions, fixture timings etc? :confused:

Keith_M
07-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Let's encourage as many people as possible to turn up and turn the noise up to eleven for this match. That way, the team get to kick as many people in the nuts as possible.

Paisley Hibby
07-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Yep maybe part of Rod's masterplan. :greengrin

Crossed my mind. An extra 7-8000 on what the gate would have been if this had been a meaningless fixture probably means an extra £160k to the club :wink:

Paisley Hibby
07-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Both teams are *****, but they have someone who can score and we don't which is pretty worrying.

This!