PDA

View Full Version : No heart, No Fight, No Soul.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him.

They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.

NorthNorfolkHFC
06-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Agreed.

Makes me a bit sad tonight to think how far we have slipped.
Playoffs is a certainty as we can't score so won't beat Killie on Saturday. As mentioned we can't score so any first div club will turn us over comfortably.

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"

Greenworld
06-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him. They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.Boo hoo want some tissues a final day home win and everything isFine lighten up

Northernhibee
06-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Boo hoo want some tissues a final day home win and everything isFine lighten up

Fenlon had us as high as fifth. There's absolutely no excuse for us to be in this position, win or not.

Bronson
06-05-2014, 08:50 PM
This same thread pops up in a new form every week we get beat. We're *****, we all ken.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 08:51 PM

Lighten up??? We shouldn't be in this position to start with FFS. You happy to scrape a last day win and all is forgotten?

Greenworld
Fenlon had us as high as fifth. There's absolutely no excuse for us to be in this position, win or not.

No theres not but we are so we need to deal with it
mass panic wont help a big turnout might and a solid perfomance

Newhaven
I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him.

They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.

We'll said.

The club has stagnated and declined since 2007 with shambolic appointment after another stumbling through each season all under Rods watch.

As fans were paying top dollar prices for shocking football and guys that can't pass the ball 5 yards. Loyal supporters shafted AGAIN tonight.

The ****bo situation has distracted so many on here this season and the state our own club is in.

SkintHibby
06-05-2014, 08:52 PM
We Hibs fans should have hunted Rod Petrie ages ago. Absolutely disgraceful what he has done to our club. We have been on the slide for years and make no mistake - WE ARE F*$I$%I GOING DOWN!

vahibbie

A home win and everything is fine....are you serious. I think there is a lot more hope than expectation of a home win. Everything is very far from being fine.

Winston Ingram

The team he picked tonight was soft as *****.

The Green Goblin

And where is that going to come from?

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 08:53 PM

I agree with you regarding a huge turnout but sadly this lot seem to chuck it back in our faces.

I'm sick of the cautious approach TB uses. We NEED a win on sat and if he plays with 1 up front we should just leave as we won't score.

Newhaven
06-05-2014, 08:54 PM

The fans have done their bit time and time again not just this season but for decades.

Time for the players and management to stand up and be counted.

Hibercelona
06-05-2014, 08:55 PM

Correct. But some people have been humming this note for quite some time now. It's not breaking news in afraid.

sidjames
06-05-2014, 08:56 PM

Ffs we are ***** and no matter what happens now the club is a serially underachieving mess.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 08:56 PM
The team he picked tonight was soft as *****.

I was delighted when we got them but I've no idea how the hell he's made us worse than under Fenlon. These players Fenlon brought in can all GTF after this season is done.

ehf
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Correct. But some people have been humming this note for quite some time now. It's not breaking news in afraid.

:agree: and been accused of being yams for our trouble.

Monts
06-05-2014, 08:59 PM
To be honest, the thread title should just read "No Confidence", imo.

We had a few chances, we just dont have anyone in high confidence able to put them away.

To be fair to butcher, he can only do so much. The players are the ones who need to physically put the ball in the net.

ehf
06-05-2014, 09:03 PM

If you think Killie (or the St Trinians Girls Under 7s, for that matter) are going to rock up at ER on Saturday needing a win and not get it against that shower of crap and those two clowns, you must be living on Pluto.

Hibercelona
06-05-2014, 09:07 PM

We had a few chances, we just dont have anyone in high confidence able to put them away.

To be fair to butcher, he can only do so much. The players are the ones who need to physically put the ball in the net.

If they're not going out onto that pitch convinced in their own minds that they're going to win the game, then there's something seriously wrong with the mentality

The Green Goblin
06-05-2014, 09:19 PM

That`s like saying I`m 900k in debt and just lost my job, but I`ll dry my eyes, lighten up, laugh it off and just pick the 6 winning lottery numbers at the weekend.

"everything is fine" - it`s really not

Still, if we are relegated, at least we`ll have a great stadium and state of the art training facility to console ourselves with.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Can I also add I'll not be happy to finish 10th yes that would mean avoiding the play offs but we shouldn't be near the bottom in the first place. Hibs have the potential to be a huge club if the ambition of the folk running it are.

Failed again as usual, it will be a relief more than joy to escape this disaster of a season.

ekhibee
06-05-2014, 09:29 PM
What worries me just as much is the bigger picture. We've invested heavily in a new training center and a new east stand. With the great facilities we have we really, IMO, have no excuses for finding ourselves in this position. Next season, if we do go down, we will face probably an even harder fight to go back up. I do think for tonights game we really missed Thomson big time, but obviously we are all justifiably concerned about the inability to score goals, and even allowing for Killie getting pumped two days ago they have a proven goal scorer. I'm not religious but I just hope to God we can pull it off on Saturday. The only positive I can cling on to is the belief that after this season the board, and Sir Tom Farmer, would never ever let this club fall into this position again, because if the manager, whether it's Butcher or anyone else, does not get the financial backing to make wholesale changes we could easily find ourselves stuck in the championship for a fair old time. But let's hope that's not going to happen. I've been out of work for over a year and have lived in the west for over 20 years now. I've been a season ticket holder for over 26 too, travelling to all the home games and some away games too. Hibs getting relegated would really make me wonder if somewhere along the M8 I'd run over a cat.

IWasThere2016
06-05-2014, 09:31 PM
We'll said.

The club has stagnated and declined since 2007 with shambolic appointment after another stumbling through each season all under Rods watch.

As fans were paying top dollar prices for shocking football and guys that can't pass the ball 5 yards. Loyal supporters shafted AGAIN tonight.

The ****bo situation has distracted so many on here this season and the state our own club is in.

:top marks

Brightside
06-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Maybe nobody should turn up for the Killie game. an empty Easter Road might be just what the lily livered impostors need.

Nutmegged
06-05-2014, 09:37 PM
The off field capitulation of Hearts has taken the focus off how diabolical we've been for months, the story was all about them and we've completely rolled over, it's unacceptable.

I keep looking for positives, something to cling too but wr are desperately poor, we can't keep a clean sheet and we can't score goals, anyone in that position is in trouble.

The only consolation I have right now is that Kilmarnock are looking just as poor, sure it Kris Boyd they have a goalscorer and match winner but even he has went off the boil in the last month or so

Hibby_Paul
06-05-2014, 09:38 PM
We'll said.

Well said mate.

greenpaper55
06-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I think that we could not buy a win right now, if i said we had to beat Falkirk on Saturday to stay up would you be confident ?, lets face we are royally Donald ducked and will be for the foreseeable so better get used to it. This has been coming for years and the only good that can come of it is that we should be cleansed of the idiots that have got us in this mess, what price a season ticket now ?.

J-C
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
When you tell 4 players to go in January and probably a good few others they'll be gone come the summer, is it any wonder the team play they way they do. Man management is disgraceful, he kept the best player at the club on the sidelines to prove a point to the rest of the squad and it's backfired drastically, remember KT is a player who gets a lot of respect from all the other players, he screwed with KT and it upset the apple cart. Now he's struggling to get them back on track and only some of the youngsters look like they have any balls to get us out of the ****.

gegs70
06-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Perhaps the problem is that we can't score goals...that's our problem....

Franck Stanton
06-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Prior to the start of tonights game, there is a thread to predict tonights score. There were actually saying 3-0 Hibs, 3-1 Hibs, even an outrageous 4-0 Hibs. Just what planet do these people live on ? Never mind when was the last time we won 4-0 - how many games has it take for us to even score 4 goals ? As for tonights debacle, should we even be surprised we didn't win? EVRY time we pay a "MUST-WIN" game, we capitulate, and for one won't be surprise if/when we get beat v Killie. That being the case, is there anyone confident we will win the two play-off games ? We are murder, just murder. Cannae defend, cannae score, cannae tackle, cannae head the ball, cannae pass the stupid thing 5 yards to another Hibs player.

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Prior to the start of tonights game, there is a thread to predict tonights score. There were actually saying 3-0 Hibs, 3-1 Hibs, even an outrageous 4-0 Hibs. Just what planet do these people live on ? Never mind when was the last time we won 4-0 - how many games has it take for us to even score 4 goals ? As for tonights debacle, should we even be surprised we didn't win? EVRY time we pay a "MUST-WIN" gatryme, we capitulate, and for one won't be surprise if/when we get beat v Killie. That being the case, is there anyone confident we will win the two play-off games ? We are murder, just murder. Cannae defend, cannae score, cannae tackle, cannae head the ball, cannae pass the stupid thing 5 yards to another Hibs player.

I put 3-0 down as my prediction but it was more for a laugh as I had in my mind Collins Hat trick (I think the guy is useless, he couldn't score one goal never mind three).

You are right if we are gonna win a game it won't be by 3/4 it will be 1 - 0 as we can't score two goals in one game. We are brutal

stoneyburn hibs
06-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Another depressing thread after another depressing performance.

Not having a go at anyone for starting these threads as it's inevitable after every match day now and has been for a long time, pig sick.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Perhaps the problem is that we can't score goals...that's our problem....
Agree and we don't have a solution so nothing's going to change on Saturday and positive thinking on our part won't change that .We said after Thompson went off against Partick we didn't look same team and that showed tonight Killie will now have got a huge psychological boost without kicking a ball

Coco Bryce
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Agree and we don't have a solution so nothing's going to change on Saturday and positive thinking on our part won't change that .We said after Thompson went off against Partick we didn't look same team and that showed tonight Killie will now have got a huge psychological boost without kicking a ball

Yip and Butcher doesn't rate Thompson. Says it all really...

The_Horde
06-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Seen plenty heart and fight. What I didn't see was confidence. We need something to fall.

Lang Toun hibby
06-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Hibs have never been a team to win vital away games and I knew we would not do it tonight. Our home form prior to the last 7 years has been relatively good and has kept is in the upper reaches of the league. Now that home form has gone we struggle because we have always been a pushover for teams and they like playing against us as they know we will bottle it. Thus Killie will come knowing they will score and hope we don't. Cairney in and Harris out. Handing and Haynes. McPake and Foster. Stevenson full back and McGivern midfield. TB has been a disaster finding a formation and should have sorted. this long ago.

SMAXXA
06-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't beat a man midfielders who can't create and strikers who can't score, this is only,going to go,one way and that is down.

truehibernian
06-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't beat a man midfielders who can't create and strikers who can't score, this is only,going to go,one way and that is down.

And how long have the more educated being saying it ?

Every man and his dug has seen the decline. Other than those at the top who have zero knowledge of the game.

truehibernian
06-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Oh and I was agreeing with your post !

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 10:56 PM

This is my worry, we can't do the very basics of the game right. Sat though it's a must. No mistakes no slip ups they must take the game to Killie or face a play off spot as Killie also have nothing to lose and will throw everything at us.

majorhibs
06-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Hibs have never been a team to win vital away games and I knew we would not do it tonight. Our home form prior to the last 7 years has been relatively good and has kept is in the upper reaches of the league. Now that home form has gone we struggle because we have always been a pushover for teams and they like playing against us as they know we will bottle it. Thus Killie will come knowing they will score and hope we don't. Cairney in and Harris out. Handing and Haynes. McPake and Foster. Stevenson full back and McGivern midfield. TB has been a disaster finding a formation and should have sorted. this long ago.

TB disaster full stop. Unsustainable. Full stop. SPL 2014? Relegated? Yer havin a giraffe! Even gary locke woulda survived wi'out -15! But el tel & mo? Hibs relegated? Seriously? How hard would ye have to try to acheive that this season? Gies a break? Them & Petrie, iimposters!

SMAXXA
06-05-2014, 10:59 PM
This is my worry, we can't do the very basics of the game right. Sat though it's a must. No mistakes no slip ups they must take the game to Killie or face a play off spot as Killie also have nothing to lose and will throw everything at us.

Mate let's face it we are finishing second bottom and we are likely to go down. I've clung to glimmers of hope all season especially the last few weeks yet it's one kick int he teeth after another. For me we are the worst team in the league and deserve to go down. I will still be there living in hope but my mind is ruling my heart here I hate to say.

Pete
06-05-2014, 11:00 PM

Agree. I've just seen us throw everything at them for the last twenty minutes and that's what needs to be done again for ninety minutes.

As you say, nothing to lose and playing for a draw would be suicide.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Agree. I've just seen us throw everything at them for the last twenty minutes and that's what needs to be done again for ninety minutes.

As you say, nothing to lose and playing for a draw would be suicide.

Yeah we need to start the game like we finished the game tonight. Sitting in causes panic and the panic from the fans them moves onto the players and vice versa. I don't know how many time i've said this but pressing teams forces mistakes. Cummings on sat there had no support at all for long spells and when he got it no one was there.

I'd play a 4-4-2 and I know many won't agree here but I feel this could be the only way to score. Press high use the wings and get balls into the box. Folk say 4-4-1-1 can also work but we don't play with anyone sitting off the striker. It's a packed midfield that doesn't get the ball up quick enough for me and we seem to always pass back or alone the halfway line rather than using the channels which I think Collins and Cummings would benefit from.

All just my opinion of course but that's how I see it.

Jones28
06-05-2014, 11:06 PM

Since when? When we took 25000 to hampden? Both times? When we got 16000 at the Malmo game? We got 21000 at the home game against hearts and scraped a win.

Telling it like it is isn't mass panic.

NAE NOOKIE
06-05-2014, 11:15 PM
We had a good first 10 mins........ when we didn't score it was obvious the game was up. All County needed was one goal and that was it done, handed to them on a plate naturally.

Its not surprising we are losers on the park when we are run by losers off it.

See ya Saturday.

SMAXXA
06-05-2014, 11:17 PM
I thought it was heinous the way we pumped high balls into their box second half :confused:

Also have a look at how we play, from back to just over the half way line we pass, pass, pass back and forward then side to side then it ends with a hopeful punt forward, we play with no purpose.

Saorsa
06-05-2014, 11:52 PM
We'll said.

The ****bo situation has distracted so many on here this season and the state our own club is in.Bang on mate and one man has dragged us doon tae here, him and his **** ups and we pay for them, **** off petrie

basehibby
07-05-2014, 01:39 AM

Agreed - I thought that heart and fight was there in abundance, as it was in the previous two games - but we lack proven quality in attack and the confidence that engenders - and boy are we suffering for it :brickwall

Nailrod
07-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Boo hoo want some tissues a final day home win and everything is Fine lighten upA final day home win and "everything is fine"? Have you noticed that we have a team that is self-evidently not good enough for the SPL, and based on our recent form and our result against Raith Rovers would certainly struggle in the Championship as well? Do you understand that we will have a lot less money next year than we did this year? Would you like to try to explain how a manager who has put together one of the worst runs of results in the history of the club is somehow going to improve a team that is already not good enough, with a lot less money to spend?

:clown:

blackpoolhibs
07-05-2014, 05:46 AM
A win on Saturday and everything will be fine. :faf: We would then have to let Butcher loose with next seasons season ticket money.

That scares the **** out of me.

500miles
07-05-2014, 05:58 AM
;3997873']Seen plenty heart and fight. What I didn't see was confidence. We need something to fall.

Radio commentary and a total 18 shots on/off target suggest that. We pissed about too much with the team when we were on a good run and made silly team selections. We've now lost all confidence due to our form, and despite how hard we try, or how many chances we have, we seem terrified to put the ball in the net. However, the chances created suggest that the team have something in them, but the manager can't inspire confidence.

We're due a bit of luck, let's hope it comes early on Saturday. Regardless of the result, I'd sack Butcher and bring Murray in. Butcher has got nothing out of these players and made them look a damn site worse than they are.

Cropley10
07-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Pat Fenlons signing policy comes back to haunt us. Say what you like but having Collins on that field and expecting to actually score a goal is our problem. We have ZERO up top.

500miles
07-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Pat Fenlons signing policy comes back to haunt us. Say what you like but having Collins on that field and expecting to actually score a goal is our problem. We have ZERO up top.

Pat Fenlon had us in 5th place and looking upwards with his management and signing policy. That was with no Harris or Cairney (our most creative players, who Fenlon knew how to get a performance from).

Terry Butcher is THE man culpable for our plummet down the league.

WHUHibs
07-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Don't know if I agree with people saying TB is useless! How did he do so well at a Inverness? Maybe Fenlon is cleverer than we thought I.e knew this would happen so he jumped ship? After all he did have us thumped 5-1 and 7-0 two of our worst results in history?

Or maybe I'm living in blind hope!

NorthNorfolkHFC
07-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Mate let's face it we are finishing second bottom and we are likely to go down. I've clung to glimmers of hope all season especially the last few weeks yet it's one kick int he teeth after another. For me we are the worst team in the league and deserve to go down. I will still be there living in hope but my mind is ruling my heart here I hate to say.

This is exactly where I'm at.

We can't do anything correctly, if the basics aren't there we are not going to get any better prior to Saturday. It's brutal admitting it but we deserve to go down.

I'm angry but mostly sad that it is coming to this. Turning up and cheering the team on will do no good but despite this I'll be there. Just not looking forward to the inevitable on Saturday at 2pm.

"That was classic intercourse!"

3pm
07-05-2014, 06:39 AM
If we manage to avoid this on Saturday, I hope the imposters get off at FT and don't embarrass themselves with a lap of the pitch to say 'thanks'.

majorhibs
08-05-2014, 11:04 PM

How about just quit the BS about how hard it is with someone elses staff. You have obviously never been near a position of authority, you think everyone who is a leader of men has been a leader of men for 20 years or so? BS! Fenlon was bad & emptied too late. But his replacement has been in football terms such a disaster that really only the desperate can seriously be defending him. What is his record in this last few games while we NEED wins to stay up? Or before that? Oh, but he cptained England! Doesnae get me going, Hibs progress does. Him & the apologists dinnae have it. Sorry. Him & sidekick have done so bad to go to 11 th theres no way back, the players, us, we all ken they are untenable, how bad do some o you want it?

Cropley10
09-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Pat Fenlon had us in 5th place and looking upwards with his management and signing policy. That was with no Harris or Cairney (our most creative players, who Fenlon knew how to get a performance from).

Terry Butcher is THE man culpable for our plummet down the league.

How many games had Pat played when we were in 5th and how many goals were scored.

I remember him getting beaten by Hearts again in the QF on the League Cup.

And of course there was the Malmo games but let's airbrush those out :agree:

emerald green
09-05-2014, 09:20 AM

Everything is not, repeat not, fine. If things don't change, Hibs will get relegated next season if by some miracle we escape being relegated this season. Wake up and smell the coffee mate. The club is in a shambolic mess as far as our first team squad is concerned, and that at the end of the day is what really matters.

Rattus Norvegicus
09-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Cummings on sat there had no support at all for long spells and when he got it no one was there.

I'd play a 4-4-2 and I know many won't agree here but I feel this could be the only way to score. Press high use the wings and get balls into the box. Folk say 4-4-1-1 can also work but we don't play with anyone sitting off the striker. It's a packed midfield that doesn't get the ball up quick enough for me and we seem to always pass back or alone the halfway line rather than using the channels which I think Collins and Cummings would benefit from.

I have watched Jason Cummings play at Hearts, Hutchie and in the EOS and the big difference is the lack of support in any shape or form he is getting at the moment. At Hutchie, Jason regularly scored 2/3 goals per game due to Hutchie playing with 2 wingers (one was my lad) who would get to the touchline and either cut the ball back or put in a cross. It was similar in the EOS team. Yet TB has him playing as a lone striker with little support which means that he has to go searching for the ball way outside of the penalty box and when he does get it he is smothered by defenders. No wonder he is knackered from all the running about. His confidence was low when he joined Hutchie but he got it back after he started scoring goals again both with Hutchie and in the EOS. I suspect that 0 goals in 15 games will be effecting his confidence, so I hope for the lad's sake he can score against Killie and progress from there.

borstalboy
09-05-2014, 10:11 AM
When you tell 4 players to go in January and probably a good few others they'll be gone come the summer, is it any wonder the team play they way they do. Man management is disgraceful, he kept the best player at the club on the sidelines to prove a point to the rest of the squad and it's backfired drastically, remember KT is a player who gets a lot of respect from all the other players, he screwed with KT and it upset the apple cart. Now he's struggling to get them back on track and only some of the youngsters look like they have any balls to get us out of the ****.

And how do you know that?.....people need to wise up and realise that not everything written or read is gospel!

I personally believe it's down to player attitude to be honest. I'd give my right nut to play for Hibs for free and I'd try a lot harder than these jokers. I used to play at all levels bar full professional ranks, there was times that I used to have to pay to play football like so many others and wanted to win at all costs more than these guys.

The players attitude and application is what's shocking!

Cropley10
09-05-2014, 10:44 AM
I have watched Jason Cummings play at Hearts, Hutchie and in the EOS and the big difference is the lack of support in any shape or form he is getting at the moment. At Hutchie, Jason regularly scored 2/3 goals per game due to Hutchie playing with 2 wingers (one was my lad) who would get to the touchline and either cut the ball back or put in a cross. It was similar in the EOS team. Yet TB has him playing as a lone striker with little support which means that he has to go searching for the ball way outside of the penalty box and when he does get it he is smothered by defenders. No wonder he is knackered from all the running about. His confidence was low when he joined Hutchie but he got it back after he started scoring goals again both with Hutchie and in the EOS. I suspect that 0 goals in 15 games will be effecting his confidence, so I hope for the lad's sake he can score against Killie and progress from there.

Sadly we don't have wingers who can beat a man and put a cross in or cut it back.

Instead we float balls to the back post from half way in the oppositions half. Watmore can go by a man but he's young.

This is the mess Fenlon left us with...