PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian IPhone app connectivity issues

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2014, 05:58 PM
This is the last time it was crap when I bought it when it first came out and has let me down again.

happy to take money off me yet again but unwilling to provide the service. I'm unable to login and unable to reset my password - I'm fuming at being roped into this again.

I'm not too sure how the club defends the quality l this product...

whats the point? HibsTV (which I also subscribe to should also offer access on the iPhone but it you are forced to subscribe if you want iphone access for pretty much the same service - shocking this is the last time Hibs fleece me for online content on the iPhone.

Ok so rant over anyone else with problems got suggestions - I've left feedback on the app and tweeted the club but reckon I'm gonna be left to stew and spew.

Weststandwanab
06-05-2014, 06:03 PM
On 2nd June e-mail Ms. Dempster !

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2014, 07:00 PM
On 2nd June e-mail Ms. Dempster !

The "service" I have received from the company outsourced to handle this is nothing short of a disgrace.

Cammy
06-05-2014, 07:26 PM
This is the last time it was crap when I bought it when it first came out and has let me down again.

happy to take money off me yet again but unwilling to provide the service. I'm unable to login and unable to reset my password - I'm fuming at being roped into this again.

I'm not too sure how the club defends the quality l this product...

whats the point? HibsTV (which I also subscribe to should also offer access on the iPhone but it you are forced to subscribe if you want iphone access for pretty much the same service - shocking this is the last time Hibs fleece me for online content on the iPhone.

Ok so rant over anyone else with problems got suggestions - I've left feedback on the app and tweeted the club but reckon I'm gonna be left to stew and spew.

I had the same issue a couple of days ago and contacted them through the app. They replied in minutes by email and password was then reset. I know it's a pain having to do it but get in contact with them.

Hope you get it sorted.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2014, 09:57 PM
I had the same issue a couple of days ago and contacted them through the app. They replied in minutes by email and password was then reset. I know it's a pain having to do it but get in contact with them.

Hope you get it sorted.

Eventually sorted but I'd made up my mind to cancel. Know your customer - quite evidently the folks that manage the service don't. I'm tired of hearing excuses open all hours it is.... ;)