PDA

View Full Version : We Will Win

madhatter
06-05-2014, 11:39 AM
No doubt about it, we will get the result we need. Stick behind the team and we'll be fine.

Above all else - we need to stop negativity. It's not healthy for us, it's not healthy for the team, and it's not healthy for our club. Get it sorted!

:flag:

Steve20
06-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Above all else - we need to stop negativity. It's not healthy for us, it's not healthy for the team, and it's not healthy for our club. Get it sorted!

:flag:

It's a forum to discuss Hibs. If people aren't happy, then they're entitled to say so.

FWIW, I actually think we'll win tonight too.

Hank Schrader
06-05-2014, 11:54 AM
It's a forum to discuss Hibs. If people aren't happy, then they're entitled to say so.

:faint:

DaveF
06-05-2014, 11:57 AM

:party: Drinking this early in the day ain't good for you.

Nando™
06-05-2014, 11:59 AM
I agree, we will not finish in 11th, we will get the required number of points needed either tonight or on Saturday.

In terms of where we finish, preferably over the faces of both Ross County and Kilmarnock.

Alex Trager
06-05-2014, 12:20 PM
I agree, we will not finish in 11th, we will get the required number of points needed either tonight or on Saturday.

In terms of where we finish, preferably over the faces of both Ross County and Kilmarnock.

Nice

AinsterHibs
06-05-2014, 12:36 PM

Splash!

:tbgwa:Get intae thum Hibs, give it all and some!:tbgwa:

GGTTH

lobster
06-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Dont know where dont know when
we'll win again some sunny day