PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Anyone in Stirling area wanting to go to Dingwall?? Lift available!!!

Lester B
06-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Sitting at my desk here and thinking I wish I was going tonight.

So I am going.

Live in Edinburgh but work in Stirling. Leaving as early as I can which would be 3.30. Car is a midden and I talk nonsense non stop but lifts are available. We can come to some arrangement about sharing costs but that's not important right now!

Anyone??

Anybody wanting a lift pm me!!!

Edited: Can also pick up from Perth en route. First time I'll ever go to a game in my work suit!

Lester B
06-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Just bumping this up and if you see a guy in a suit at the game feel free to shout nae mates at me. All replies from mates have been that I need my head seeing to and that they ain't coming!!!!

SlickShoes
06-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I can't get out of work early enough sadly or would have taken you up on it! Enjoy the drive!

Lester B
06-05-2014, 12:58 PM
I can't get out of work early enough sadly or would have taken you up on it! Enjoy the drive!

Cheers bud! As long as I enjoy the drive BACK!!! :wink:

FranckSuzy
06-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Just bumping this up and if you see a guy in a suit at the game feel free to shout nae mates at me. All replies from mates have been that I need my head seeing to and that they ain't coming!!!!

If you can wait till 8pm, I'd love to go :tee hee: Jealous. GGTTH.

Lester B
06-05-2014, 01:03 PM
If you can wait till 8pm, I'd love to go :tee hee: Jealous. GGTTH.

Have only got the car. Helicopter is getting serviced!! :wink:

aussie_hibee
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Sitting at my desk here and thinking I wish I was going tonight.

So I am going.

Live in Edinburgh but work in Stirling. Leaving as early as I can which would be 3.30. Car is a midden and I talk nonsense non stop but lifts are available. We can come to some arrangement about sharing costs but that's not important right now!

Anyone??

Anybody wanting a lift pm me!!!

Edited: Can also pick up from Perth en route. First time I'll ever go to a game in my work suit!

I'm in perth, can you get me????

Lester B
06-05-2014, 01:35 PM
I'm in perth, can you get me????

Would if I could bud!! :aok:

MichelleHibs
06-05-2014, 01:37 PM
I wish!! Don't finish til 6 in Perth :-(

Lester B
06-05-2014, 01:38 PM
I wish!! Don't finish til 6 in Perth :-(

Boooooo!:wink:

Lester B
06-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the replies folks. Made me smile on a tense afternoon. Couple of possibles in touch but looks like I am flying solo. Never mind. Hope to be part of a big away support tonight. Good luck everyone!:flag:

sleeping giant
06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Love these kind of threads.

Well done Lester :flag: