PDA

View Full Version : The End

thebigman1875
05-05-2014, 04:14 PM
:flag:Watch the first 36 minutes of the football league show, this is what football is all about, the highs and the lows ( a lot when you're a hibee ! ), unbelievable, this is why it's the best game in the world, we will be fine. I promise.

VivaHiberņa
05-05-2014, 04:47 PM
:flag:Watch the first 36 minutes of the football league show, this is what football is all about, the highs and the lows ( a lot when you're a hibee ! ), unbelievable, this is why it's the best game in the world, we will be fine. I promise.

http://media.giphy.com/media/DwcU1GRB6gOA0/giphy.gif

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-05-2014, 05:04 PM

Did you see Lee Clarke at the end when he kept Brum up :hilarious

iwasthere1972
05-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Did you see Lee Clarke at the end when he kept Brum up :hilarious

Now hero status. Amazing what playing crap most of the season and winning very few games to winning one game at the end brings.

Roll on the next couple of games for us. Hoping our Premiership status doesn't depend on beating Killie or the lottery of the play offs.

Must beat Ross County. They are no longer our bogey team. Just the other 10 teams are.

SteveHFC
05-05-2014, 06:04 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/DwcU1GRB6gOA0/giphy.gif

:faf:

hfc rd
05-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Now hero status. Amazing what playing crap most of the season and winning very few games to winning one game at the end brings.

Roll on the next couple of games for us. Hoping our Premiership status doesn't depend on beating Killie or the lottery of the play offs.

Must beat Ross County. They are no longer our bogey team. Just the other 10 teams are.

Don't think Killie are either. We haven't lost to them in something like our last 5-6 games?

eastterrace
05-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Don't think Killie are either. We haven't lost to them in something like our last 5-6 games?

they will be due a win then. but not what i seen from the highlights against hearts.