PDA

View Full Version : Next season

GGTTH07
04-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Been told by a mate that we have a good few players lined up for next season, if we stay up of course! Kallum higginbotham was mentioned. Again, this was passed on so make of it what you will!

SteveHFC
04-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Been told by a mate that we have a good few players lined up for next season, if we stay up of course! Kallum higginbotham was mentioned. Again, this was passed on so make of it what you will!

Is Kenny Miller one of those players :greengrin

monktonharp
04-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Been told by a mate that we have a good few players lined up for next season, if we stay up of course! Kallum higginbotham was mentioned. Again, this was passed on so make of it what you will! not trying to rain on your parade, by any means. the management team have been active, alledgedly if you read the comments in the EEN and of course, need to put a good spin on it. I am not doubting the thoughts and ideas of them, just slightly concerned that possible targets will keep their cards close to their chests( and their agents) depending how our results pan out. added to that, we have a new C.Executive and I'd hope she has the guts to shell out, when required and that we can outspend any team in the spfl (if we remain) instead of being continually gazumped by the likes of A/deen and D.utd when it comes to wages................time will tell

Jdawg
04-05-2014, 11:11 PM

Good news if true. Would love to see Higginbotham in, clever player with good technique and touch.

Would like to see black and baptie feature in pre-season too. Heard good things about both and at very least could be first choice cover at fullback position

HoboHarry
04-05-2014, 11:45 PM
The only ones who knows the transfer targets are TB and MM. Does anyone really believe that they are allowing this information to become public knowledge? Seriously..........

Dashing Bob S
05-05-2014, 05:55 AM
I've been told by a mate that if I wear a Hibs replica top and wander through a desolate industrial estate in Glasgow late at night, Scarlett Johansen will pull up in a van and and take me back to her place and give me my hole. And she won't be an alien from outer space, and her pad would certainly not be a weird split level place where you sink into the floor before having your skin ripped off.

I believe him, as he has his 'ear to the ground.'

marinello59
05-05-2014, 08:30 AM
I've been told by a mate that if I wear a Hibs replica top and wander through a desolate industrial estate in Glasgow late at night, Scarlett Johansen will pull up in a van and and take me back to her place and give me my hole. And she won't be an alien from outer space, and her pad would certainly not be a weird split level place where you sink into the floor before having your skin ripped off.

I believe him, as he has his 'ear to the ground.'

It's true. Only when I tried it she disguised herself as a six foot bearded bloke from Castlemilk and stole my wallet. And my trainers
I wasn't overly impressed by the sex either.

matty_f
05-05-2014, 08:31 AM
It's true. Only when I tried it she disguised herself as a six foot bearded bloke from Castlemilk and stole my wallet. And my trainers

:faf: Last sentence is a work of genius.

Ozyhibby
05-05-2014, 08:45 AM

:-))

Jones28
05-05-2014, 08:50 AM

The last sentence killed me haha!

Stax
05-05-2014, 08:58 AM
The six foot beardy guy said the same :wink:

basehibby
05-05-2014, 09:19 AM

:faf: - loving the avatar as well BTW - I could see that doing the rounds as a Tee Shirt.

Re OP - I'm no expert on other team's players but Higinbotham has been a standout whenever I've seen him so would be a very good acquisition. Would have to splash a bit of cash though if he's under contract.

One Day
05-05-2014, 02:03 PM

Why what was wrong with it?