PDA

View Full Version : Yams Limited memories

GGTTH07
04-05-2014, 02:12 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/139821-if-hibs-get-relegated/#entry4178346

They genuinely believe they will romp the championship and be a force soon. But if we go down well stay down for years. They are a confused bunch.

eastterrace
04-05-2014, 02:17 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/139821-if-hibs-get-relegated/#entry4178346

They genuinely believe they will romp the championship and be a force soon. But if we go down well stay down for years. They are a confused bunch.

think they may be right about us if we go down might take us years to get back, but they are in he same boat. they are down there for a few seasons at least.

Pretty Boy
04-05-2014, 02:19 PM
We won't get relegated so it's all hypothetical nonsense.

They should focus on their own problems which are many and huge.

dmc1875
04-05-2014, 02:19 PM

To be fair they have some reason for optimism with this run they are on. The team is much more settled and they do have some decent players.

With the plight Rangers are in/could be in and us having the 'Hibs way' about us you can understand were they are coming from..

cleanyman
04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
If they can keep the majority of their squad they have a great chance.

Rangers may struggle next year, depends who they bring in.

GGTTH07
04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Probably a fair statement. But really, if hibs go down id expect to be back up next season. Were a bigger team than most down except the rangers and have lot more money. Hearts don't have that money at the moment.

Pete
04-05-2014, 02:23 PM
To be fair they have some reason for optimism with this run they are on. The team is much more settled and they do have some decent players.

With the plight Rangers are in/could be in and us having the 'Hibs way' about us you can understand were they are coming from..

We haven't had the "hibs way" about us for years. That's the problem but it will return. :thumbsup:

Vini1875
04-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Hibs won't go down. Rangers will win the Championship, over spending again to make sure and Hearts will come back up through a play off win. Hearts will spend money to make sure they get back up.

madhatter
04-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Each set of fans have deluded members.if we go down, we may not come straight back up. They are going down and are unlikely to come straight up. The championship is not a breeze by any means. There are 4-5 teams down there that are more established than ICT and Ross county...they by all means are premier league teams.

Weststandwanab
04-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Really ?

Budgie is not for budging so I would not bet my last ten Lita on that.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-05-2014, 02:34 PM
We won't get relegated so it's all hypothetical nonsense.

They should focus on their own problems which are many and huge.

This...

Cameron1875
04-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Easy to play with no pressure when you're already relegated!

Twa Cairpets
04-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Given that only a very few months ago Hearts were bleating about the potentially irreparable damage being done to the precocious talent at the PBS due to the fact they were losing games and everyone was being just so unreasonable.

Now that they are winning it is seems that the experience gained by the best group of youngsters on the planet will make them an unstoppable force next year.

Funny that.

The club with no shame.

Deansy
04-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Given that only a very few months ago Hearts were bleating about the potentially irreparable damage being done to the precocious talent at the PBS due to the fact they were losing games and everyone was being just so unreasonable.

Now that they are winning it is seems that the experience gained by the best group of youngsters on the planet will make them an unstoppable force next year.

Funny that.

The club with no shame.

Vlad and them were such an ideal fit - split-personalities with huge delusions of grandeur, chuck in 'Dishonourable' and you can see why Vlad fell in love with them !

Springbank
04-05-2014, 05:19 PM
How do you know when a Jambo is lying?

His lips move

weecounty hibby
04-05-2014, 05:23 PM
They usually have limited intelligence as well!!!

GreenLake
04-05-2014, 05:29 PM
How do you know when a Jambo is lying?

His lips move

Or you can fog a mirror in front of his pus.

Geo_1875
04-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Heard a supposedly intelligent professional man in public office saying that next year will be a huge success both on and off the park. He reckons that the tribute shirt will fly off the shelves and finance at least two high profile signings. He also stated that Wonga agreed to not have their logo on the top but still pay the full sponsorship money. WTF do they put in the water down Gorgie way?

Aldo
04-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Heard a supposedly intelligent professional man in public office saying that next year will be a huge success both on and off the park. He reckons that the tribute shirt will fly off the shelves and finance at least two high profile signings. He also stated that Wonga agreed to not have their logo on the top but still pay the full sponsorship money. WTF do they put in the water down Gorgie way?

Let them think and do what they want. If they want to spend spend spend then fire away..... I do however believe they are in for a rude awakening when it comes to money in the coming seasons.

As for limited memories it's been a sheep and YAM ***** fest on the BBC yet the fail to mention how they got into that position in the first place.

Hibernia&Alba
04-05-2014, 06:36 PM

Thy aren't right in the head, and should really be pitied rather than laughed at, yet sometimes you just have to laugh. Their downfall hasn't created any sense of humility within them. They'll get a big shock next season.

Bostonhibby
04-05-2014, 06:44 PM

Funny that.

The club with no shame.

The only thing that will now stand in the way of the world domination that the dear leader promised is the fact that Barcelona have had their transfer ban lifted.

Hibs7
04-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Budgie won't splash the cash so hard days ahead for the jumbos

#2 Double Tap
04-05-2014, 07:03 PM
:)

iwasthere1972
04-05-2014, 07:11 PM
I would love it if they get relegated again.

Col2
04-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Its funny because they are still in admin and still cant sign players or offer contracts. Yet they think they will romp it with the best crop of youngsters since time began.

Same youngsters and manager who couldn't one single 'must win' games from Oct to Feb. Same youngsters and manager who were being berated by the oh so loyal yams. Now world beaters. Rudi, Boyd, Gordon, Goodwillie etc all lined up to come in, play for buttons an play in lower league.

Deansy
04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
It'll take maybe 1-2 seasons before reality breaks out at the PBS - facts are their future teams WILL be filled with players they CAN afford AND are of true hearts-standards. Maybe then the "We're gonna do this/that etc" delusions will vanish.

As for their current lot being 'quite good' - I think our lot would be just as good if they were playing without any pressure on them.

nribs
04-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Their run of good form has only come about since they admitted to themselves relegation was a certainty. The pressure was off then. Look at the qaulity of teams they have won against recently. They are not a good team.

Speedy
04-05-2014, 08:16 PM
This is one of the daftest posts I've read:

"Hibs have to get points to stay up as I think the others will pick up points (Killie and Ross C to get 3 each from playing them imo)

Ross county away and killie home.

Where do they get points?"

Well aye, if we lose both our remaining games then we'll probably struggle to stay up.

Liberal Hibby
04-05-2014, 08:24 PM
There's a very good chance that they'll still be in admin at the start of the season so will struggle to win promotion starting from -15.

VivaHiberņa
05-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Hibs will stay down for several years.
Their fans are giving up. I'd imagine many of them will start supporting Hearts when we're back challenging at the top of the SPL.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Hibs drop down a couple of divisions and find a new level as a 1st Div / Championship yo-yo club.

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

I don't know what to say to that.

Hibernia&Alba
05-05-2014, 08:22 PM
[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

I don't know what to say to that.

"Unhinged bawbags" is a start.

VivaHiberņa
06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
"Unhinged bawbags" is a start.

It gets better, this didn't merit a whole new thread but wow:

Why do we care what happens to Hibs?

Why can't we just concentrate on our own club?

All these 'Hibs threads' are pathetic - it makes us seem obsessed.

I don't hate Hibs - I pity them.

Shouldn't we want to see any Edinburgh team do well?

All of the above are the sort of ***** that should result in a life-long JKB ban.

**** HIBERNIAN. **** THEIR SAD-SACK OBSESSIVES WHO SPENT THE LAST FEW YEARS TRYING TO END US - YOU COULDN'T... EVER.

Come on County - destroy them!

This coming from a man who's username refers to a Hibs legend and ex-player and who's avatar is a photo of a Hibs supporter.

Dearie me.

Matt92
06-05-2014, 03:15 PM
A Hibs (11th) Vs Hearts (2nd) playoff next year? :duck:

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 03:16 PM
It's the same usual suspects that obsess over us. They hatred they have for Hibs is more than their love or Hearts. Their denial as well as to how bad their club actually will be next year is hilarious.

Since they look in here I hope you enjoy it when we are playing in the SPL next year and your pishy wee club will be a mid table championship at best. Stadium also falling apart and you have NO money either.

So keep spouting lies so we can keep laughing at you's.

kevo1875
06-05-2014, 03:47 PM
It's the same usual suspects that obsess over us. They hatred they have for Hibs is more than their love or Hearts. Their denial as well as to how bad their club actually will be next year is hilarious.

Since they look in here I hope you enjoy it when we are playing in the SPL next year and your pishy wee club will be a mid table championship at best. Stadium also falling apart and you have NO money either.

So keep spouting lies so we can keep laughing at you's.

How can you expect them to see the big picture when they have such a small screen ?? GGTTH