PDA

View Full Version : TB post match

down-the-slope
04-05-2014, 08:21 AM
He goes out of his way to mention Collins contribution - I think he knows he needs a shot of confidence to get among the goals

Also mentioning support applauding team at HT - and you know you have done well if that happens / and in effect asking for more support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3uuZJpTes&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

CallumLaidlaw
04-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Good interview. He seems a bit more upbeat. He looked pretty dejected in his dugout for most of the 2nd half.
He made me laugh out loud with the comment about running over cats. It's so flippin' true.

SMAXXA
04-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Really good interview, I genuinely like the man just feel some of his decisions have been wrong. Constant chopping and changing the squad, the KT situation etc have been hard to take for me. I can't help thinking if he had got a team and stuck with it weeks ago we wouldn't be in this situation.

CallumLaidlaw
04-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Really good interview, I genuinely like the man just feel some of his decisions have been wrong. Constant chopping and changing the squad, the KT situation etc have been hard to take for me. I can't help thinking if he had got a team and stuck with it weeks ago we wouldn't be in this situation.

Thing is, he had a very settled team at ICT, it almost picked itself. Hopefully that's what we'll see. We looked really settled as a back five in December/January, but injuries and suspensions, then dips in form have made it very difficult, and the defensive lineup in the last 2 games sent shivers down my spine before kick off!