PDA

View Full Version : Observations from USA based Hibee that made the game today

Bay Area Hibees
03-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Been watchnig games on line and reading online here all season.

For what it's worth my observations today in only 2nd game of season due to california location:
1. We were better team for vast majority of game today
2. We were more nervous team for majority of game until last 10 when we just went for it post Nelson sending off.
3. Fans are understably hacked off but at end of day for behind the team which is great after all the downs

More subjectively I thought Robertson, Stevenson, Craig all played well today. Know one could be blamed for lack of effort.

We just need to survive this, re build and get some momentum.

GGTTH

Tricla
03-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Yup.

California-Hibs
04-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Wish I could have been there, but I'm still here stuck watching it online in California! Haha. I agree with your points though. C'mon the Hibees!

matty_f
04-05-2014, 07:16 AM
We deserved to win, just as we did against the Yams last week. The team are trying, no doubt about it.
Hopefully the lift they got from that late goal gives them the confidence to go into Tuesday night's game with the belief that they can score and win.

spike220
04-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Been watchnig games on line and reading online here all season.

For what it's worth my observations today in only 2nd game of season due to california location:
1. We were better team for vast majority of game today
2. We were more nervous team for majority of game until last 10 when we just went for it post Nelson sending off.
3. Fans are understably hacked off but at end of day for behind the team which is great after all the downs

More subjectively I thought Robertson, Stevenson, Craig all played well today. Know one could be blamed for lack of effort.

We just need to survive this, re build and get some momentum.

GGTTH

How did you watch it online, I could not get in NZ??

Callum_62
04-05-2014, 09:54 AM

Probably thro Hibs TV Xtra

DH1875
04-05-2014, 01:10 PM

Is the OP not meaning that he was at the game but normally only gets to see the games online.