PDA

View Full Version : Time To Man Up Hibs.

Thecat23
03-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Today's game is massive and Hibs need to man up. We seem to have this "we feel sorry for ourselves" attitude. What we need to be doing is grabbing the game by the neck and taking it to Partick from the first whistle.

If we do lose a goal heads can't go down. Keep focused and drive forward. TB must be more positive in his game plan as well and have a real go.

Last but not least, we as a support need to be 100% behind this side. A loose pass we shouldn't be right on the players backs. We can roar Hibs to three vital points today and the players can get that lift needed going into the final two games.

COME ON THE HIBEES!!

Jones28
03-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Well said, get them telt TC23

Eternal Hibbie
03-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Never really believed we were in danger of the play-off spot but if we don't win today think we're in serious trouble. :eek:

Thecat23
03-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Never really believed we were in danger of the play-off spot but if we don't win today think we're in serious trouble. :eek:

We will win today ;)

hibsbollah
03-05-2014, 01:10 PM
I hate the phrase 'man up', but agree with the sentiment.

GreenArmyyy!
03-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Get right in to them! We are Hibernian FC!

hibee mackay
03-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this and I didn't feel like making a thread for it, but, can someone explain to me plainly how the playoff position works, I'm aware we have to play 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the championship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piqué
03-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this and I didn't feel like making a thread for it, but, can someone explain to me plainly how the playoff position works, I'm aware we have to play 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the championship...

3rd place in the championship plays 4th place over two legs. The winner of that plays 2nd place in the championship over two legs. Then 11th in the premiership plays the winner of that game.

hibee mackay
03-05-2014, 04:06 PM
3rd place in the championship plays 4th place over two legs. The winner of that plays 2nd place in the championship over two legs. Then 11th in the premiership plays the winner of that game.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Thecat23
03-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Hibs were the better team all through that game. Partick happy to hit on the break.

It's easy to put the head down when losing never mind going down to 10 men. Well done to everyone of them for getting that point. Roll on Tuesday.