PDA

View Full Version : Git inta them!

Stantons Angel
03-05-2014, 09:32 AM
it made me laugh hearing this chant at the Hearts game.

Years and years of disappointment on the field should mean nothing today both teams on the field are fighting for their lives.

All i really want to say other than the title remark is, forget all your anger anguish and disappointment of the season. There are many reasons we are in this position and they have been well documented and discussed.

today we need to get down to Easter Road and get behind that team in green and white. They need you now more than ever and you have to help them!

It no use sitting behind a keyboard moaning and letting off steam, there are two home games left of the season. if you are any kind of Hibs supporter at all, you will be there and right behind the team and not your PC!

How can you comment on effort ability and commitment if you are sitting at home on your computer or listening on the radio or to friends opinions?

Get down there and join the kids in their chant and lets "get inta them!!!!

Come on Hibs !!!

wearethehibs
03-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Oi I start that chant a lot this season and I am not a kid, just saying ;)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:35 AM
I like that chant!

Hopefully "From the capital" gets belted out like never before, today. My fave song!

VivaHiberņa
03-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Get intae them is a great wee chant; gets folk, and hopefully the players, up for it.

Leeds do a thing where one stand chants "Get into them!" and the other stand shouts back "F*** them up!" :hilarious