PDA

View Full Version : Taking my wee lucky mascot today

VPHIBEE
03-05-2014, 07:52 AM
I am taking my youngest to her first match today. We won the first time my other daughter came. I am hoping she is our lucky mascot. We need all the help we can get just now. Come on the Hibees!

CalgaryHibs
03-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Let's hope so mate we need some luck

wee Stevie
03-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Hope your right and hope she enjoys her first game at easter road.

Onceinawhile
03-05-2014, 07:58 AM
I'm going today and have a record of two wins, two draws out of four so far this season. No chance we are losing.

stoneyburn hibs
03-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Not going today, my son is taking his mate who has seen Hibs four times home and away and witnessed four wins for Hibs amazingly.
A good omen for today.

jodjam
03-05-2014, 08:46 AM
I am taking my youngest to her first match today. We won the first time my other daughter came. I am hoping she is our lucky mascot. We need all the help we can get just now. Come on the Hibees!

hope she has a great time. I'm missing first home game in a long time today due to work so it could be i'm a jinx if we get a wee win. :flag:

IWasThere2016
03-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Not going today, my son is taking his mate who has seen Hibs four times home and away and witnessed four wins for Hibs amazingly.
A good omen for today.

FS, get him a ST! And pays his bus, train, plane whatever to the away games :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Hopefully she enjoys her first game and we get a win:thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
03-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Will nobody think of our children?

Allant1981
03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Im taking my 5yr old to his first game today, hope he isnt to bored

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Im taking my 5yr old to his first game today, hope he isnt to bored

There's a wee laddie who sits near me who always watches movies on his iPad with earphones in when he is bored:hilarious

Hopefully we get a win for your son!

FranckSuzy
03-05-2014, 10:18 AM
FS, get him a ST! And pays his bus, train, plane whatever to the away games :agree:

It's no ma job! :greengrin

Allant1981
03-05-2014, 10:19 AM
There's a wee laddie who sits near me who always watches movies on his iPad with earphones in when he is bored:hilarious

Hopefully we get a win for your son!

Yeah im takin his nintendo just incase!!

ruthven_raiders
03-05-2014, 10:21 AM
When I take my son he takes his mini iPad when he's bored and that has been quite a bit recently! He first went when he was just under 3 and is now 9! So he's not been brought up on the best years for watching hibs, taking my daughter who is 4 she's been to 3 or 4 games including last years cup final, so I'm prepared with mini iPad to help her thru it. Tho there might be a fight between us who gets to use it depending on how the game goes lol

Time For Heroes
03-05-2014, 10:24 AM

Wait a minute, I see a flaw in this....
Surely you are taking the wrong daughter? The other one id the lucky mascot. :D

Hope see enjoys the game and gets too see an exciting game, might just make her a Hibee for life.

greenpaper55
03-05-2014, 10:53 AM
I've got my lucky pants on, rabbit foot and fifteen religious medals strung round my neck, so many i'll never get up those stairs in the west stand !.

stoneyburn hibs
03-05-2014, 11:12 AM

Aye your right TQM, if we get a win today then he will be dragged to the Killie game.

stoneyburn hibs
03-05-2014, 01:51 PM
A good omen for today.

My lucky mascot is no well today so I'm now at the game.

heretoday
03-05-2014, 01:56 PM
I used to have a lucky mascot. :rolleyes:

VPHIBEE
03-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Wait a minute, I see a flaw in this....
Surely you are taking the wrong daughter? The other one id the lucky mascot. :D

Hope see enjoys the game and gets too see an exciting game, might just make her a Hibee for life.

Both my girls loved it today. Shame we didn't get the three points though. Big Ben Williams came over and got a photo with the girls during the warm up, which made their day. Nice guy, and a good Keeper. I hope he is back next year, with defenders who know what they are doing in front of him.

I thought we created some good build up play, even if we do still look a bit toothless up front. Still defending like pensioners on Valium though.

I am keeping everything crossed that we can get over the line this season and avoid the play off. Looking forward to Seeing Terry's team next year.