PDA

View Full Version : Hawkeye gets to referee another Scottish Cup Final

3pm
29-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Unreal. Hopefully he doesn't ruin this one.

GreenLake
29-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Unreal. Hopefully he doesn't ruin this one.

Uselessness rewarded. Global football institutions won't touch him with a barge pole but the SFA continues to reward him with big games. How many blunders will this guy make before he gets retired?

3pm
29-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Uselessness rewarded. Global football institutions won't touch him with a barge pole but the SFA continues to reward him with big games. How many blunders will this guy make before he gets retired?

3 major cup finals in the last 3 seasons.

hibby rae
29-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Who will he be biased towards if we're not playing? Perhaps the team with the least number of ex-Hibees in the squad.

emerald green
29-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Dundee United, formerly Dundee Hibernian, have got no chance now.

jdships
29-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Cannot believe that this man will have reffed three cup finals in 3/4 years while other far more competent guys don't get a sniff

Amazing !!!

eastterrace
29-04-2014, 09:03 PM
hope he has a major cock up in the final, show him for what he is, useless and a cheat.

Pretty Boy
29-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Baffling decision.

By all accounts the SFA were far from happy with his performance in that final yet they reward incompetence by giving him another.

I actually didn't think Willie Collum was bad last year and probably deserves another go.

Winston Ingram
29-04-2014, 09:05 PM
He must have some compromising pictures of the top brass at the SFA

GREEN WARLORD
29-04-2014, 09:07 PM
No no, he's not a cheat. We're just rubbish, i read it on .net :greengrin

Eyrie
29-04-2014, 09:45 PM
hope he has yet another major cock up in the final, show him for what he is, useless and a cheat.

Fixed that for you - he had two when he refereed against us a couple of years ago.

monktonharp
29-04-2014, 11:11 PM
not being facitious, but who are we on about? I take it you guys are talking about that **** that reffed our 2nd last final?

iwasthere1972
29-04-2014, 11:14 PM
not being facitious, but who are we on about? I take it you guys are talking about that **** that reffed our 2nd last final?

Spot on. :aok:

monktonharp
29-04-2014, 11:22 PM
If It is him, and I,m pretty sure it is him you refer to...................one of our branch members, happened to be on a short holiday trip to Ireland last week. He took his auld Ma, another guid Hibbie on a wee trip tae the Emerald Isle and in the same party he met a Paisley guy ,assumeably a buddie. during conversation......the guy relates that his son is a ref. Our member, assumed he meant a junior football ref, or such. apparently, the guy 's son is that barsteward Craig Thompson who actually telt his family that all the Hibs fans hate him. don't know where he get's that from:rolleyes:

ehf
29-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Dundee United, formerly Dundee Hibernian, have got no chance now.

Let's hope so; I have quite a few St J pals and would like to see them win this.

On any rational analysis, however, WTF? Thomson is a vile, loathsome, self-aggrandising, cheating disgrace, a world-wide figure of ridicule. It is inconceivable that this game will be properly officiated with him in charge. Why do it?

monktonharp
29-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Spot on. :aok:thought it was him Rob. I,ve calmed doon a lot fae my youth but I'd still take pleasure in reversing over that barsteward several times (accidentially of course) with a 6 tonne dumper. could be at Cameron toll, could be anywhere .:wink:

VivaHiberņa
29-04-2014, 11:57 PM
If It is him, and I,m pretty sure it is him you refer to...................one of our branch members, happened to be on a short holiday trip to Ireland last week. He took his auld Ma, another guid Hibbie on a wee trip tae the Emerald Isle and in the same party he met a Paisley guy ,assumeably a buddie. during conversation......the guy relates that his son is a ref. Our member, assumed he meant a junior football ref, or such. apparently, the guy 's son is that barsteward Craig Thompson who actually telt his family that all the Hibs fans hate him. don't know where he get's that from:rolleyes:

Good. I like him knowing we hate him: it means that he knows that we can see right through his bias and means that shouting abuse at the **** isn't wasted breath. I also just like him knowing he's hated.

The guy has his uses though, there's nothing like an away game with Thompson in charge to get the support united and behind the team.

monktonharp
30-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Good. I like him knowing we hate him: it means that he knows that we can see right through his bias and means that shouting abuse at the **** isn't wasted breath. I also just like him knowing he's hated.

The guy has his uses though, there's nothing like an away game with Thompson in charge to get the support united and behind the team. I recognise your angst, but you are preaching to the converted, on here.:wink:

givescotlandfreedom
30-04-2014, 03:10 AM

The guy has his uses though, there's nothing like an away game with Thompson in charge to get the support united and behind the team.

Agreed and he hates us too. If we end up in the play offs he'd be begging to officiate.

we are hibs
30-04-2014, 08:05 AM
The man is a ********. Plain and simple.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I absolutely despise him.

Kato
30-04-2014, 11:39 AM
thought it was him Rob. I,ve calmed doon a lot fae my youth but I'd still take pleasure in reversing over that barsteward several times (accidentially of course) with a 6 tonne dumper. could be at Cameron toll, could be anywhere .:wink:

Could you do it somewhere we could all watch?

KeithTheHibby
30-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Hope the yam fud has a mare for all the country to see.

stantonhibby
30-04-2014, 12:43 PM
He reffed the Falkirk game at the weekend and my mate (a bairns fan) said he was comfortably the worst ref he has seen all season.

emerald green
30-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Let's hope so; I have quite a few St J pals and would like to see them win this.

On any rational analysis, however, WTF? Thomson is a vile, loathsome, self-aggrandising, cheating disgrace, a world-wide figure of ridicule. It is inconceivable that this game will be properly officiated with him in charge. Why do it?

Aye, me too. Hope St J win their first ever Scottish Cup Final.

mca
30-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Agreed and he hates us too. If we end up in the play offs he'd be begging to officiate.

If we end up in the Play-offs.... and its him... Mass protest...

By that I mean everyone should go to the first game an just blow whistles for the entire game..if someone could conjure up a few thousand cheating face-masks.. :greengrin