PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Kilmarnock Ticket Initiative

RSS Bot
28-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Free and reduced tickets for last game

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140428/kilmarnock-ticket-initiative_2262950_3792680)

PatHead
28-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Well done to Hibs. Hopefully help get a big crowd.

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Say what you like about the club but they are really trying to get people along for the last few games.

Cheap tickets and free buses are 2 of the things people constantly say will get more people in so let's see if that is correct.

greenlex
28-04-2014, 01:47 PM
****ing rediculous ? How the hell are STF and Petrie meant to trouser cash by giving things away?

Keith_M
28-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Will nobody think of the poor Season Ticket holders...

:offski:

steviehibsleith
28-04-2014, 01:58 PM
At last plenty of notice about ticket incentives/reductions. The board are trying hopefully the players do the same. Vital we stay up and TB can turn things around.

Geo_1875
28-04-2014, 02:03 PM

I think you may be joking but if you've got a ST for 2013/14 and sat through the dire offerings so far you are the only one's not to benefit from this offering. Can't we at least be excused from attending?

mutley
28-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Will nobody think of the poor Season Ticket holders...:offski:No direct benefit to me, however it means that I can give my freebie ticket a mate who can't afford it these days, and like I said about the Partick free tickets, it's more bums on seats.

Hibby K
28-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Oh dear - big crowd expected = big let down as we have seen on numerous occasions in the past few years!

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I am glad they're trying initiatives. But, I have a at this year, and have renewed for next year. Surely they could allow me to bring a friend for free, whereas someone who didn't have a st this season, but has bought one for next year gets a free ticket for this game

Geo_1875
28-04-2014, 02:09 PM
No direct benefit to me, however it means that I can give my freebie ticket a mate who can't afford it these days, and like I said about the Partick free tickets, it's more bums on seats.

Are you a NEW season ticket holder then?

mutley
28-04-2014, 02:11 PM
No direct benefit to me, however it means that I can give my freebie ticket a mate who can't afford it these days, and like I said about the Partick free tickets, it's more bums on seats.EDIT ***** reading the last line on the official site, it looks like this is just for NEW ST holders for season 14/15 and NOT for ST renewals, I think this is a bit guff, should be for ALL ST holders for 14/15 season if yo ask me *******

JimBHibees
28-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Oh dear - big crowd expected = big let down as we have seen on numerous occasions in the past few years!

Thats the spirit.

mutley
28-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Are you a NEW season ticket holder then?Geo, Just saw that bit, I thought it was for all, as I think it should be and not just new ST's. That'll teach me to read the whole article !!

hibee19
28-04-2014, 02:14 PM
When it comes to the crunch the fans have always turned up, its the players who haven't.

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 02:16 PM

We'll just not bother then. Give Killie the points now.

We are where we are, we shouldn't be but we are. We can't change the team, the manager or the board at the moment so lets get behind them. The club are trying to get a crowd in, it's up to the individual if they wish to attend but not sure we need a negative spin put on everything at every opportunity.

kaimendhibs
28-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Very good but what about current season ticket holders? Bit naff on those guys. Ps, I've renewed for next season so qualify but hey, come on

Sent from my iphone

Makaveli
28-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Bit weird that Hibs kids (£10 spend this season) get in free and Hibs kids STs (no extra spend) get money off a friend's ticket, new ST holders (£0 spend this season) can go for free, but renewers (£400 spend this season) don't even get anything off a friend's ticket.

Not meant as a dig, though... it's good to see the marketing folk trying. Just feel it should have been Hibs Kids in for free and all ST holders can bring a friend for less.

(edited as even after reading it I didn't quite get it at first)

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Very good but what about current season ticket holders? Bit naff on those guys. Ps, I've renewed for next season so qualify but hey, come on

Sent from my iphone

I fall into the same bracket as yourself.

I'm not too fussed tbh. A ST ceased to be about value for money a long time ago. A free ticket wouldn't go amiss, it's maybe an oversight but I'm just pleased we are doing something to try and get a crowd in.

hibee19
28-04-2014, 02:23 PM
We'll just not bother then. Give Killie the points now.

We are where we are, we shouldn't be but we are. We can't change the team, the manager or the board at the moment so lets get behind them. The club are trying to get a crowd in, it's up to the individual if they wish to attend but not sure we need a negative spin put on everything at every opportunity.

Thats a fair point, it is positive that the club are running these initiatives. Hopefully this way of thinking carries over to next season and we can start coming close to filling the stadium more often.

emerald green
28-04-2014, 03:04 PM
I fall into the same bracket as yourself.

I'm not too fussed tbh. A ST ceased to be about value for money a long time ago. A free ticket wouldn't go amiss, ot's maybe an oversight but I'm just pleased we are doing something to try and get a crowd in.

:agree: with this, and well done HFC again. I'll slag the board where I think it's justified, but I'll also give them credit where it's due.

marinello59
28-04-2014, 03:15 PM

I take it you are joking?

Another good move from the club. Let's pack the place out.

TrinityHibs
28-04-2014, 03:15 PM

Just like at New Year:na na:

patlowe
28-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Just like at New Year:na na:

And the relegation decider against Dunfermline two years ago.

dangermouse
28-04-2014, 03:29 PM

Sent from my iphone

Qualify for what? Existing ST and ST renewals get hee haw. How about a free pint in Behind the Goals? It would help numb the pain of watching the team :wink:

lucky
28-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm a ST holder who has renewed but don't get a free ticket. Seems a bit daft that Hibs aren't rewarding the longest serving fans. I wouldn't use it but some might. Just don't understand the logic of disadvantaging existing ST holders

marinello59
28-04-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm a ST holder who has renewed but don't get a free ticket. Seems a bit daft that Hibs aren't rewarding the longest serving fans. I wouldn't use it but some might. Just don't understand the logic of disadvantaging existing ST holders

Given the position we are in logic has gone out of the window for me at the moment. I don't care how the club goes about getting as big a support as possible inside Easter Road to get this team over the finishing line. I'm just glad they realise they have to do something.

hibee
28-04-2014, 04:04 PM

It seems to be what they do nowadays, cutting prices, giving free tickets as long as you didn't have an ST this season all excludes the regular ST holder from benefiting. Maybe the final benefit will be a full refund to loyal ST holders to make up for the recent performances!

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Nice to see that there's a free ticket for 2014/2015 season ticket holders.

I'll take my glory hunting brother with me. He'll be pleased.

SouthamptonHibs
28-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Great initiative by Hibs. As a season ticket holder for 13/14 I'd rather Easter Road was full for our two remaining home games.
Hibs are that bad just now that supporters who are not season ticket holders in13/14 won't pay the full fare to watch Hibs.
Hopefully by taking £7 off a standard adult price that will help a few thousand extra punters turn up.

wookie70
28-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Nice to see that there's a free ticket for 2014/2015 season ticket holders.

I'll take my glory hunting brother with me. He'll be pleased.

As long as it isn't a renewed season ticket.

I am glad to see they are doing something to get the ground packed but it seems bizarre that those who have shown their loyalty by renewing get nothing. Both my Kids are season ticket holders and we have all renewed. They would most likely want to bring one of their mates with them. They would qualify for discounted admission of £5 which is the same as normal admission that day. I love the note(*A new Season Ticket Member is a supporter who has signed up for next season and is not a current member who has renewed. ) which to me reads we know you are in it for the long run so no need to offer you anything. If they made the deal for anyone buying a season ticket from now on I could see the marketing potential but this allows those who have bought one already, for the first time a ticket when a die hard for decades gets nowt.

Whoever comes up with these ideas needs look at them after they have doodled them on a bit of paper and before they go on the website. If the point is to get the ground packed then just make all the Season Ticket Holders whether renewals or not qualify.

leggeto
28-04-2014, 05:01 PM
I couldn't give my spare ST to anyone for the Dundee utd game,it will be on the TV too so I don't think it will make to much difference, if we were safe nothing would be free,it wouldn't matter if we sold out we'd still be pi$h

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 05:02 PM
As long as it isn't a renewed season ticket.

I am glad to see they are doing something to get the ground packed but it seems bizarre that those who have shown their loyalty by renewing get nothing. Both my Kids are season ticket holders and we have all renewed. They would most likely want to bring one of their mates with them. They would qualify for discounted admission of £5 which is the same as normal admission that day. I love the note(*A new Season Ticket Member is a supporter who has signed up for next season and is not a current member who has renewed. ) which to me reads we know you are in it for the long run so no need to offer you anything. If they made the deal for anyone buying a season ticket from now on I could see the marketing potential but this allows those who have bought one already, for the first time a ticket when a die hard for decades gets nowt.

Whoever comes up with these ideas needs look at them after they have doodled them on a bit of paper and before they go on the website. If the point is to get the ground packed then just make all the Season Ticket Holders whether renewals or not qualify.

Only read it quickly while on the bus back from work so looks like there will be no free ticket for me as I have one for this season as well.

I don't know how many fans have renewed and maybe that's where lies the answer. If we have 10,000 season ticket members at the moment and say 6,000 have renewed (haven't got any idea if that figure is close and about as near as a James Collins attempt on goal) and everybody takes up the offer of a free ticket then maybe there wouldn't be enough left for walk up fans.

Oh well never mind. Glad I didn't text my brother as he would have been disappointed with my follow up text telling him he won't be going to the final match to watch his beloved Hibees. He'll just have to do what he normally does and read the match report in The Sunday Post which he goes to collect even when it's raining or snowing. That's what you call dedication.

Petrie get it sorted.

mcfly
28-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Good idea to incentivise fans to turn up but we have turned up week in week out to watch that dross.

Will the team ever turn up???

mutley
28-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Has anyone contacted the club about this? it just seems that renewing holders are getting a bum deal (again)

mcfly
28-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Only read it quickly while on the bus back from work so looks like there will be no free ticket for me as I have one for this season as well.

I don't know how many fans have renewed and maybe that's where lies the answer. If we have 10,000 season ticket members at the moment and say 6,000 have renewed (haven't got any idea if that figure is close and about as near as a James Collins attempt on goal) and everybody takes up the offer of a free ticket then maybe there wouldn't be enough left for walk up fans.

Oh well never mind. Glad I didn't text my brother as he would have been disappointed with my follow up text telling him he won't be going to the final match to watch his beloved Hibees. He'll just have to do what he normally does and read the match report in The Sunday Post which he goes to collect even when it's raining or snowing. That's what you call dedication.

Petrie get it sorted.

No way will 6000 have renewed.

We have been sold season tickets at FULL SPL prices not knowing what league we will be in.

As for terry saying he's confident we'll stay up, I know he has to say it but the amount of fans staying away suggests they don't.

I said it before but our cheapskate approach to signings for the past number of years has come back to bite us.

Golden Bear
28-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Good idea to incentivise fans to turn up but we have turned up week in week out to watch that dross.

Will the team ever turn up???

Good question but bad timing.

Now is the time we've got to collectively get behind the team and offer 100% support. There was enough there yesterday to suggest that we're capable of winning at least a couple of the last 3 games.

We can hold all the inquests we want once we've secured our place in next seasons SPL.

CraigHibee
28-04-2014, 06:21 PM
EDIT ***** reading the last line on the official site, it looks like this is just for NEW ST holders for season 14/15 and NOT for ST renewals, I think this is a bit guff, should be for ALL ST holders for 14/15 season if yo ask me *******

i agree its a bit *****, they should be saying " and as a thanks to current season ticket holders they get a free ticket to bring along a mate" wee bit disappointing

coldingham hibs
28-04-2014, 06:49 PM
i agree its a bit *****, they should be saying " and as a thanks to current season ticket holders they get a free ticket to bring along a mate" wee bit disappointing

Personally I think they can keep their tickets, I wouldn't want to subject anyone to the utter dross we have had to put up with all season.

If anyone thinks having a few more fans at a game will suddenly turn us into a proper team then they are dilusional. History tells us that the more supporters at the game the more disappointed supporters after the game.

These 'offers' really make me boak, they have taken the pi$$ out us all season & seem to think a wee sweetner makes everything hunky dory again.

Sorry but it's just the way I feel about the situation.

weonlywon6-2
28-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Well done to Hibs. Hopefully help get a big crowd.

Does anyone else get the feeling this could be a crunch game

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Can't see how that would work. 10,000 season ticket holders all with a free ticket. 20,000 possible seats gone straightaway and we haven't factored in the other free tickets for kids, walk up fans and Kilmarnock supporters. Yes I know that not all current season ticket holders would want a free ticket but Hibs would have to assume that they would.

Simples.

wfortune
28-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Surely this is a free game for existing season holders as it's the 20th home game?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Surely this is a free game for existing season holders as it's the 20th home game?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Good spot, as will a play off game, hope we don't need it though. Will end fantastic value for 2013/14, if we get 21 games from our ST

Saorsa
28-04-2014, 07:11 PM

Sent from my GT-I8190N using TapatalkIs it? I paid for a season ticket for the season, no for a number of games. If this league with it's stupid split throws up odd fixtures that's just how it is but it's part of the season, no an extra or free game. Have we ever had money back when we ended up with only 18 hame games?

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Good spot, as will a play off game, hope we don't need it though. Will end fantastic value for 2013/14, if we get 21 games from our ST

It will be compensation in advance for the 18 home games we'll get in the Championship. Call it 19 if we get to the play offs. :wink:

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 07:14 PM

I'd rather just have the 20 though!

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:18 PM
It will be compensation in advance for the 18 home games we'll get in the Championship. Call it 19 if we get to the play offs. :wink:

You'd get 21 in the championship, if we finished 2nd, and got to the play off final, but don't tell Petrie...

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I'd rather just have the 20 though!

Me too, 100%

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 07:19 PM

You cant be serious Billy? :confused:

hibee_girl
28-04-2014, 07:20 PM

Surely they'd charge us for a play off game? I'd be amazed if they didn't!

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:22 PM
You cant be serious Billy? :confused:

Been reading your posts for too long, starting to have some of your sarcasm rubbing off on me

Smiggy 7-0
28-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Let's just hope all those who have been given a free ticket actually turn up. Been on website and seems West Lower section 4,6,7 have about 160 seats left between them, EAST seems only available seats are way at the back. Depending how many Jags are there are we looking at attendance being15k?.....WILL WE??

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Been reading your posts for too long, starting to have some of your sarcasm rubbing off on me

:tee hee:

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Surely they'd charge us for a play off game? I'd be amazed if they didn't!

If we go into a play off this year, you think Hibs will charge you to attend the home game, if you're a season ticket holder?
Can you imagine the uproar on here!

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Let's just hope all those who have been given a free ticket actually turn up. Been on website and seems West Lower section 4,6,7 have about 160 seats left between them, EAST seems only available seats are way at the back. Depending how many Jags are there are we looking at attendance being15k?.....WILL WE??

Well it won't be long before there is a seat count on here. Looking forward to it. :greengrin

hibee_girl
28-04-2014, 07:28 PM
If we go into a play off this year, you think Hibs will charge you to attend the home game, if you're a season ticket holder?

Well I wouldn't put it past them!

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Well I wouldn't put it past them!

What after we've had to sit through this season, and last, and the one before

emerald green
28-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Good question but bad timing.

Now is the time we've got to collectively get behind the team and offer 100% support. There was enough there yesterday to suggest that we're capable of winning at least a couple of the last 3 games.

We can hold all the inquests we want once we've secured our place in next seasons SPL.

:agree: Everything must be put to one side in an effort to avoid the play-off place (or worse). The Hibs fans, who are hurting badly, still have their part to play in this.

Bill Milne
29-04-2014, 09:26 AM
This sort of discrimation against existing ST holders makes me wonder why I renewed so quickly. This is entirely typical of the muddled thinking which has pervaded ER for so long. Something for Leeann Dempster to get to grips with, I think.

DH1875
29-04-2014, 05:04 PM

Pretty sure that any playoff game won't be on the season ticket so get ready for uproar.
The reason behind this is that the gate reciepts from ALL the playoffs goes into the one pot. Bit like the scottish cup semis and final.

LancashireHibby
29-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Anyone know if the cheaper prices apply in the away end as well? Got a mate coming up with me who is a Killie fan.

weonlywon6-2
29-04-2014, 08:27 PM

I would be amazed if we had sold that many ,its only tuesday after all and we have been very poor

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Anyone know if the cheaper prices apply in the away end as well? Got a mate coming up with me who is a Killie fan.

Think they have to.

From memory, don't think we're allowed to charge away fans more.

DH1875
30-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Think they have to.

Thistle let U16s in for free but charge away fans who are under 16 and I've never seen anything said about it.

Keith_M
30-04-2014, 09:23 AM

I think you may be joking but if you've got a ST for 2013/14 and sat through the dire offerings so far you are the only one's not to benefit from this offering. Can't we at least be excused from attending?

Just anticipating what was to follow, and I wasn't disappointed.....

LancashireHibby
30-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Think they have to.

I think that's generally supposed to be the case (see the extra prices charged for concessions in FF Upper for the same reason) but I'm not sure if there can be a certain number of exceptions per season as is the case in the Championship down here.

PatHead
30-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Think the rule is that you have to charge away fans the same price for comparable tickets, so Hibs would have to charge Thistle fans the same as the FF. Maybe there is no comparable view at Firhill?

Edit Checked Thistle site- they are paying £15/£5

Taz_hibee
30-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Is it just me but I cannot see why it should only be NEW ST buyers that should get free ticket.
What about all the current ST holders who have backed the club by renewing, what do we get?
Just think Hibs marketing can be a bit off a disaster sometimes, what would it have cost them to include us the people who support and back them year after year

S4uzee
30-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Don't "put the boot into the club" - your not allowed to at the moment

Lucius Apuleius
30-04-2014, 04:38 PM

Absolute bull****.

Weststandwanab
30-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Is it just me but I cannot see why it should only be NEW ST buyers that should get free ticket.
What about all the current ST holders who have backed the club by renewing, what do we get?
Just think Hibs marketing can be a bit off a disaster sometimes, what would it have cost them to include us the people who support and back them year after yearI have to agree. If it is rod' s last decision I will accept that.

stirling_hibee
30-04-2014, 04:42 PM

If that was true this message board would have been shut down a long time ago.

greenlex
30-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Just think Hibs marketing can be a bit off a disaster sometimes, what would it have cost them to include us the people who support and back them year after yearYou already have a ticket for the game.:confused:

Saorsa
30-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Just think Hibs marketing can be a bit off a disaster sometimes, what would it have cost them to include us the people who support and back them year after yearCost maybe? Has tae stop somewhere I suppose.

If you want tae talk about those renewing then why no current ST holders for this season regardless of whether they have renewed or not? Some of whom have backed the club through the last seven seasons of dross. Why should new ST holders just rocking up be rewarded when those who have continuously backed the club get nowt? That's the way it is and like I say it has tae stop somewhere.

Also capacity :dunno: If everybody was given and took them (unlikely though that would be) then there maybe wouldnae be enough room for everybody.

Saorsa
30-04-2014, 04:48 PM
You already have a ticket for the game.:confused:Give it tae a mate? They have before given ST holders free tickets for OF games even though they had one.

Maybe one you want rid of, good way tae fall out with them :greengrin

Taz_hibee
30-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes I have a ticket but would have liked to bring a friend along who might then buy a ST for next year

My gripe was why reward NEW ST holders and ignore existing, just thought it was a bit strange

greenlex
30-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Yes I have a ticket but would have liked to bring a friend along who might then buy a ST for next year

My gripe was why reward NEW ST holders and ignore existing, just thought it was a bit strange If they did it for both potentially not enough seats to go round? Picked new season ticket holders in an attempt to get folk to renew or buy for next season?

iwasthere1972
30-04-2014, 05:50 PM
If they did it for both potentially not enough seats to go round? Picked new season ticket holders in an attempt to get folk to renew or buy for next season?

:agree: Said same in an earlier post. God forbid if our last match against Killie is crucial as they could come in numbers, maybe even fill the South Stand. Add that to existing season ticket holders (admittedly not every season ticket holder will attend or even give their season card to a friend/family but their seat can't be resold) and the free tickets that have already been handed out. It doesn't take a genius to work out that there wouldn't be enough to give to existing season ticket holders who have renewed for next season.

I'm forecasting a big crowd that day. :aok:

SunshineOnLeith
30-04-2014, 06:28 PM

Like when we lost to dunfermline in front of a packed easter road in similar circumstances you mean? Oh, wait...

Got to love people who can turn cheap/free tickets into a negative!

Pretty Boy
30-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Like when we lost to dunfermline in front of a packed easter road in similar circumstances you mean? Oh, wait...

Got to love people who can turn cheap/free tickets into a negative!

Thay defeat to Hearts at new year in front of a full house was painful to take as well.

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2014, 08:32 PM
:agree: Said same in an earlier post. God forbid if our last match against Killie is crucial as they could come in numbers, maybe even fill the South Stand. Add that to existing season ticket holders (admittedly not every season ticket holder will attend or even give their season card to a friend/family but their seat can't be resold) and the free tickets that have already been handed out. It doesn't take a genius to work out that there wouldn't be enough to give to existing season ticket holders who have renewed for next season.

I'm sure we can limit the amount of tickets they can receive? :dunno:

Hermit Crab
30-04-2014, 08:40 PM

Killie never have and never will fill that south stand. It holds more than their normal home fans attendance.

Worry not.

iwasthere1972
30-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Killie never have and never will fill that south stand. It holds more than their normal home fans attendance.

Worry not.

A little piece from Killiefc.com. May 14th 1994.

Baz Recalls... On a personal note, one day out we'll never forget was the final day of the season at Easter Road in our first season back in the big league. All the good times we've had in the last 12 years wouldprobably never have happened had we got relegated that day. Tommy Burns was in charge as well over 6,000 Killie fans travelled to the capital praying Killie wouldn't be one of the three teams to go down that season. Some fans simply couldn't watch the nail-biting action whilst many had radios in the ears checking on how St Johnstone were doing. Others were that puggled they were watching the bowling in the opposite direction and wondering why the game was so slow (stand up Davie Morris!)

:na na:

stantonhibby
30-04-2014, 08:54 PM
A little piece from Killiefc.com. May 14th 1994.

Baz Recalls... On a personal note, one day out we'll never forget was the final day of the season at Easter Road in our first season back in the big league. All the good times we've had in the last 12 years wouldprobably never have happened had we got relegated that day. Tommy Burns was in charge as well over 6,000 Killie fans travelled to the capital praying Killie wouldn't be one of the three teams to go down that season. Some fans simply couldn't watch the nail-biting action whilst many had radios in the ears checking on how St Johnstone were doing. Others were that puggled they were watching the bowling in the opposite direction and wondering why the game was so slow (stand up Davie Morris!)

:na na:

I remember that game. They brought a huge support. I think it finished 0-0 which was enough for them to stay up.

iwasthere1972
30-04-2014, 08:58 PM
I remember that game. They brought a huge support. I think it finished 0-0 which was enough for them to stay up.

:agree: They may do it again (well not 6,000) but a lot more than the couple of hundred they normally bring.

Ronniekirk
30-04-2014, 10:16 PM

I remember I was in the main stand for that game ,were they redeveloping the east ? as I very rarely go to main stand .

iwasthere1972
30-04-2014, 10:29 PM
I remember I was in the main stand for that game ,were they redeveloping the east ? as I very rarely go to main stand .

You can see the east stand about a minute before the end of the clip. It was empty but that could have been due to the fact that all the Hibs fans had gone home. Under 10,000 there so only about 4,000 Hibs fans.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BsuouIM11zE

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Actually remember that game. Had just turned 10. Killie battered us in those highlights

Ronniekirk
01-05-2014, 07:17 AM
Think they have to.

It's on the Killie site price 15 quid and can buy ticket on the day so will be interesting to see how many they bring .There support has dropped so filling bottom of away stand would be what you would expect if it's down to us and them in last game fighting to avoid play offs .if they put on free buses.

yeezus.
01-05-2014, 12:00 PM
I just ordered my ticket for the Kilmarnock game - Section 43/42 were limited so hopefully we can get about 13 thousand.