PDA

View Full Version : AFC Wimbledon.

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, The same please for Kilmarnock if found guilty.

The Hibee Harp
28-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, The same please for Kilmarnock if found guilty.

Not directly for you BH, but has anyone from the SFA or Kilmarnock commented on the allegations? I am quite puzzled why no one else seems to have picked the story up after the Record ran it other than fan forums and social media.

easty
28-04-2014, 12:53 PM

Possibly opens up a can of worms for Sunderland. They had no points deducted for doing the same thing, and 3 points off of them takes them bottom of the EPL.

I agree though, Killie must lose points!!!!

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Not directly for you BH, but has anyone from the SFA or Kilmarnock commented on the allegations? I am quite puzzled why no one else seems to have picked the story up after the Record ran it other than fan forums and social media.

I dont know HH, i just hope its not swept under the carpet and dealt with now not after the season has ended.

Michael
28-04-2014, 12:54 PM
I'd rather we earned our right to stay in the division. Still, I won't complain if it happens (which I think is pretty unlikely anyway).

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 12:56 PM
I'd rather we earned our right to stay in the division. Still, I won't complain if it happens (which I think is pretty unlikely anyway).

I'd rather clubs did not cheat, and if they have a 3 point punishment would be about right.

Jonnyboy
28-04-2014, 08:14 PM
I'd rather clubs did not cheat, and if they have a 3 point punishment would be about right.

Think I read somewhere it was a youth player G so might not be getting much coverage because a fine is the likely outcome?

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Think I read somewhere it was a youth player G so might not be getting much coverage because a fine is the likely outcome?

Oh is that all it was John, i thought it was someone who had his signature forged to enable him to play against Celtic? I thought he'd actually played against them losing 3-0?

Jonnyboy
28-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Oh is that all it was John, i thought it was someone who had his signature forged to enable him to play against Celtic? I thought he'd actually played against them losing 3-0?

You might be right mate. I hope so :greengrin

Stax
28-04-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure he did play in that game. Recorded Bt sport and noticed it was mentioned on there.