PDA

View Full Version : Partick game

IanM
28-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Just noticed (sorry if posted before) it's 15 bucks to get in - £5 for a concession..

maybe too early to try and drum a bit support the day after yet another derby defeat but it's a huge game on Saturday.. £15 and 2 hours of your time will go a long way for the club on Saturday

HibsNutter
28-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Nag every hibee you know into going on Saturday, the team needs us now more than ever.

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Just noticed (sorry if posted before) it's 15 bucks to get in - £5 for a concession..

maybe too early to try and drum a bit support the day after yet another derby defeat but it's a huge game on Saturday.. £15 and 2 hours of your time will go a long way for the club on Saturday

Should entice a decent away support as well

IanM
Nag every hibee you know into going on Saturday, the team needs us now more than ever.

I've just sent pretty much the same text to all ma Hibs pals, even the ones with Season Tickets.. there will be some that are done, that's fine, we all understand why but those that aren't try make an effort to get along on Saturday..

Hibernia&Alba
It won't be easy to induce fans to get along for this, but we need to try everything that could help the team gain the win we need.

Paloschi
28-04-2014, 11:55 AM

Do they? According to Jimmy Nicholl at the start of the season they players are scared of playing in front of us. That does not look like it has changed.

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 12:00 PM
We need to turn out in numbers again.

Yes, we have had a few boots in the baws before but a big support is a must.

The prices are good and it's a must not lose so lets get up for it.

mutley
28-04-2014, 12:01 PM
I hope all the ST holders that were at the St Mirren game have made use of thier free tickets? I've handed mine out so that's more bums on seats

cabbageandribs1875
28-04-2014, 12:03 PM
£15 is acceptable :) partick brought through a pretty decent sized support on their previous visit as well

Seekyit
28-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Have i got this right? If you still have your stub from the St Mirren game you get a free ticket for this game?

Just go to the TO, job done?

IanM
28-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Do they? According to Jimmy Nicholl at the start of the season they players are scared of playing in front of us. That does not look like it has changed.

you're right.. but again, we need to do what supporters do and that's get along and help in any way we can.. there's a win in that side somewhere.. let's hope it's saturday and let's hope we make a difference.. the start of the season was a long time ago, nothing much has changed but let's not let that stand in the way of doing what we can!

Keith_M
28-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Do they plan to pay us to attend? It's the only way I could envisage a decent crowd.

mutley
28-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Have i got this right? If you still have your stub from the St Mirren game you get a free ticket for this game? Just go to the TO, job done?yep that is correct, I collected 2 free tickets before the game yesterday, just take in your ticket stubs and they ask where which stand you'd like your freebies for and they hand them over.hope that helps

flash
28-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Do they plan to pay us to attend? It's the only way I could envisage a decent crowd.

I disagree. we have a fantastic, loyal support that the club probably don't deserve and I am confident we will turn out in numbers at this difficult time.

IanM
28-04-2014, 12:14 PM

of course not, but if you're a fan thats had enough for the season that's fine but don't spend the next 5 days trying to discourage others to come along

that's not directed at you! just a statement :)

Golden Bear
28-04-2014, 12:15 PM
I'll becoming come out of my self imposed retirement.

It's fighting on the beaches time - SPL survival is absolutely essential.

:flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-04-2014, 12:18 PM
I will be there as per. Hopefully a big crowd and a win...

Brooster
28-04-2014, 12:19 PM

Stop boring people.

Seekyit
28-04-2014, 12:19 PM
yep that is correct, I collected 2 free tickets before the game yesterday, just take in your ticket stubs and they ask where which stand you'd like your freebies for and they hand them over.hope that helps

It most certainly does thank you.

That's one extra then....

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 12:24 PM
I'll be going. Even got a ticket for my glory hunting brother who said he's going to miss his usual semi final and final trips to Glesca.

legends of 73
28-04-2014, 12:24 PM
We need all the cup final glory hunters to turn up on Saturday. This is our cup final don't worry if you don't know the players names ask the guy next to you who they are JUST get behind the team. We all need to get behind them. No abuse at the board or players from me this week we all need to focus on 3pts on Saturday

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-04-2014, 12:38 PM
"Kevin Thomson, we want you to stay" should be belted out at the game.

sleeping giant
28-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Stop boring people.

:hilarious

I'll be there.

Think there will be a decent crowd too:agree:

silverhibee
28-04-2014, 01:52 PM
We need all the cup final glory hunters to turn up on Saturday. This is our cup final don't worry if you don't know the players names ask the guy next to you who they are JUST get behind the team. We all need to get behind them. No abuse at the board or players from me this week we all need to focus on 3pts on Saturday

If it's a cup final then am not turning up, we all know how these game turn out for us, the fans turn up and the players go AWOL.

hibee_girl
28-04-2014, 01:53 PM
If it's a cup final then am not turning up, we all know how these game turn out for us, the fans turn up and the players go AWOL.

You are just full of joy :greengrin

Keith_M
28-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Stop boring people.

What a witty retort, I nearly laughed

WestEndHibee
28-04-2014, 01:57 PM
I disagree. we have a fantastic, loyal support that the club probably don't deserve and I am confident we will turn out in numbers at this difficult time.

We do, so often the Hibs fans turn out and even if we lose, will rally again for the next big occasion.

It might feel like a waste of time but if we can make that slightest bit of difference meaning that we win and boost our chances of survival then I'm sure most walk ups would see the £15/£5 as worth it.

silverhibee
28-04-2014, 02:03 PM
You are just full of joy :greengrin

Just don't like that saying, :greengrin we are pish in cup finals, "bottom of the table battle" sounds better. :greengrin

Thanks for the compliment. :greengrin

flash
28-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Just don't like that saying, :greengrin we are pish in cup finals, "bottom of the table battle" sounds better. :greengrin

Thanks for the compliment. :greengrin

Relegation six pointer?

Boyle89
28-04-2014, 02:29 PM
It's mine and my mums birthday on Saturday. I'm bumping our usual family 'day' together to go to the game. Birthday wish for a hibs win. Even a win by an own goal would do hibs!!

SouthamptonHibs
28-04-2014, 03:33 PM
It's mine and my mums birthday on Saturday. I'm bumping our usual family 'day' together to go to the game. Birthday wish for a hibs win. Even a win by an own goal would do hibs!!

Go out with your mum don't be a crazy fool and go to the game Hibs will spoil your birthday mate. They spoiled my birthday yesterday as I expected. Delighted I never flew up as I turned the tv off at 2-0.
Enjoy your birthday Hibs free hail hail

Pretty Boy
28-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Go out with your mum don't be a crazy fool and go to the game Hibs will spoil your birthday mate. They spoiled my birthday yesterday as I expected. Delighted I never flew up as I turned the tv off at 2-0.
Enjoy your birthday Hibs free hail hail

That's the spirit.

Club in a dogfight and need a bit support and you encourage someone not to attend.

Good for you. Just what's needed. Bet you love having a pop at the players for lack of effort though.

Newcastlehibby
28-04-2014, 03:59 PM
I am persuaded. Train tickets and match ticket purchased. Seat 13 on the train going back and area 13 of the stand to sit in.

To hell with superstition.

'Mon the Hibs.

Hermit Crab
28-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I am persuaded. Train tickets and match ticket purchased. Seat 13 on the train going back and area 13 of the stand to sit in.

'Mon the Hibs.

Good stuff. :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
28-04-2014, 04:05 PM

'Mon the Hibs.

Good lad, I hope the team reward you. We must find at least one win from the last three games.

SouthamptonHibs
28-04-2014, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;3988052]That's the spirit.

Club in a dogfight and need a bit support and you encourage someone not to attend.

Good for you. Just what's needed. Bet you love having a pop at the players for lack of effort though.[/QUOTE

Someone call the fun police. It's just a bit of banter with a fellow Hibby.
Hibs spoiled my birthday as expected yesterday was merely suggesting that if the lads wants to have a good day prob best avoiding the Hibs game.

Hibs are truly awful,I've got my head around this.
I give praise when it's merrited but it's been that long since that's happened as we are awful, bunch of wage thiefs the lot of them.

You are right though we are in a dog fight

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 05:09 PM

'Mon the Hibs.

Hibs to score in 13 minutes. :aok:

hibee_nation
28-04-2014, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=Pretty Boy;3988052]That's the spirit.

Good for you. Just what's needed. Bet you love having a pop at the players for lack of effort though.[/QUOTE

Someone call the fun police. It's just a bit of banter with a fellow Hibby.
Hibs spoiled my birthday as expected yesterday was merely suggesting that if the lads wants to have a good day prob best avoiding the Hibs game.

Hibs are truly awful,I've got my head around this.
I give praise when it's merrited but it's been that long since that's happened as we are awful, bunch of wage thiefs the lot of them.

You are right though we are in a dog fight

Under normal circumstances i would agree with you but it's just too damned serious now same goes for keekabo, if you can't say something positive resist the urge to fill us with doom and gloom, i think we all know we are utterly pish by now. Keep the faith we can do this. :aok::flag:

Quoted the wrong post sorry was meant to be southampton hibs.

Weir7
28-04-2014, 06:19 PM

Bigger game than a cup final. We need a cup final support.

We need a sell out.

The Gorf
28-04-2014, 06:25 PM

'Mon the Hibs.
Great stuff!! Great spirit!!!!
Butcher says we're staying up.
That's the best talking up I've heard him say yet.
GGTTH & FTH :hnet:

Dobosz83
28-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Think I'll bring my 5 year old daughter for £5 entry. She's got a 100% record having never seen us drop points... It was the one game against Dundee last season but hopefully she'll be a lucky charm :greengrin

They need us more than ever. I vowed not to go back this season a few weeks back, strangely, in the aftermath of a derby defeat, I felt I had to be there more than ever....

:flag:

Newcastlehibby
28-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Hibs to score in 13 minutes. :aok:

Every 13 minutes:agree:

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Every 13 minutes:agree:

Steady on :cb

weonlywon6-2
28-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Probably take myself along,missed a few recently

GreenArmyyy!
28-04-2014, 07:10 PM
"Kevin Thomson, we want you to stay" should be belted out at the game.

I second that!

Smiggy 7-0
28-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Let's just hope all those who have been given a free ticket actually turn up. Been on website and seems West Lower section 4,6,7 have about 160 seats left between them, EAST seems only available seats are way at the back. Depending how many Jags are there are we looking at attendance being15k?.....WILL WE??

Billy Whizz
28-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Let's just hope all those who have been given a free ticket actually turn up. Been on website and seems West Lower section 4,6,7 have about 160 seats left between them, EAST seems only available seats are way at the back. Depending how many Jags are there are we looking at attendance being15k?.....WILL WE??

I think they'll bring quite a few

eastterrace
28-04-2014, 08:20 PM
we will win on saturday against thistle and put all this talk off play off to bed , let the rest of the dross worry about it.

GodisaHibee
28-04-2014, 08:20 PM
I'll be there. Everyone needs to be. It's no longer important, it's critical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

eastterrace
28-04-2014, 08:26 PM

:top marks

Franck Stanton
28-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Now many will not agree with me but I think we turned a wee corner yesterday. Yes we were still keek, but less keek than we have been recently. I know that sounds daft, but, now that my temper/bad mood has died down somewhat, having watched the game again on dvd, have to concede we did try and play some football. Still punchless in the last third, but, given a wee bit luck we could have drawn/won the game. Lets face it - just how many saves did Williams have to make in 90 min ? We switched off at two set-pieces and were punished accordingly. I genuinely believe [for 1st time in a long time] we will win v PT and RC. I will be there roaring the team on this week and urge all Hibby's to do likewise - you wont be disappointed , WE ARE GOING TO WIN.

monktonharp
28-04-2014, 08:32 PM
£15 is acceptable :) partick brought through a pretty decent sized support on their previous visit as well I hope they don't outnumber us:duck:

eastterrace
28-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Now many will not agree with me but I think we turned a wee corner yesterday. Yes we were still keek, but less keek than we have been recently. I know that sounds daft, but, now that my temper/bad mood has died down somewhat, having watched the game again on dvd, have to concede we did try and play some football. Still punchless in the last third, but, given a wee bit luck we could have drawn/won the game. Lets face it - just how many saves did Williams have to make in 90 min ? We switched off at two set-pieces and were punished accordingly. I genuinely believe [for 1st time in a long time] we will win v PT and RC. I will be there roaring the team on this week and urge all Hibby's to do likewise - you wont be disappointed , WE ARE GOING TO WIN.

:top marks:flag:

Nakedmanoncrack
28-04-2014, 08:51 PM

:agree:

Just bought my ticket :flag:

Nutmegged
28-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Its absolutely frustrating that we're in this position but on the other-hand its quite exciting to have these games coming up, I'd rather be in the top half fighting for Europe but we are were we are and we've just got to get on with it for the next 2 weeks.

I think these prices could see us get a right good support on Saturday, also think nthe Jags will bring a good support too, winner will probably be safe, a draw will be of more use to us than Thistle too, I've enjoyed watching Thistle this season, their style of play means we need to have a go at them coz they'll definitely score.

I'm looking forward to this already.

AndySOL1875
28-04-2014, 09:30 PM
As somebody mentioned earlier I feel we have turned a slight corner, i'm not sure why, but I feel we really deserve and will hopefully get a lucky break in the final few games. If the fight like they did against farts and as long as Nelson isn't on another planet again, I think we've got a good chance of getting a result.

MON THE HIBS :flag:

Ronniekirk
28-04-2014, 09:40 PM

Will be there ,but you were right the Elephant is not only in the room ,we are in danger of it ****ting all over us .

Itsnoteasy
28-04-2014, 09:45 PM

People have been saying the same old for weeks. Not making the slighest bit of difference.

Nutmegged
28-04-2014, 09:48 PM
I think Butcher was brave on Sunday, Stanton, Harris and Cummings all looked decent, some more than others but I think it was a bit of a gamble and while we lost I think we were a tad unlucky and with the way we finished the game I think we may have turned a corner too...I'm positive we'll get a bit of luck somewhere in the next 3 games

stevejordan
28-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Partick are on decent form id take a point and a point away to Ross County

iwasthere1972
28-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Partick are on decent form id take a point and a point away to Ross County

That could leave us having to beat Killie on the final day. I would rather we won one of the matches against Partick and Ross County and lost the other.

GreenCastle
28-04-2014, 10:53 PM
This is why I love hibs - we have been kicked in the balls so many times this season and previous seasons and the fans still come out and show unity and support the team.

We all know there are issues which need addressed but as I said on another thread it's vital we stay up.

A loud home crowd could inspire Stanton to score a wonder goal for example - we need to get the points on the board and move on.

Everyone thinks and wants us down - let's prove them wrong and defy the odds.

2 homes..3 points this weekend is essential.

if people don't want to go then fine but at least allow others to try and support the club. It's not the fans fault we are in this mess!

See you Saturday with 6 others :aok: 4 who haven't been for a while!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Persuaded 5 of my mates to go who haven't been since Yogi was here.

GGTTH.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2014, 09:49 AM

you had me panicking there, still plenty seats left but tickets purchased just incase :flag:

Alex Trager
29-04-2014, 10:32 AM
I really think that we should all pull together to try and drum up a decent crowd for Saturday. It will make all the difference.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I really think that we should all pull together to try and drum up a decent crowd for Saturday. It will make all the difference.

:agree: Try bring as many folk as possible.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Williams

Forster
McGivern
McPake
Stevenson

Robertson
Thomson
Stanton

Harris
Cummings
Watmore or Zoubir

GreenCastle
29-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Strangely looking forward to this - we are at the wrong end of the table but a busy ER always has a good buzz to it.

Got a feeling Cummings is going to score his first goal for the club also :agree:

Golden Bear
29-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Williams

Forster
McGivern
McPake
Stevenson

Robertson
Thomson
Stanton

Harris
Cummings
Watmore or Zoubir

Forster is suspended and I'd have no hesitation in playing Maybury.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Forster is suspended and I'd have no hesitation in playing Maybury.

Oh ****, forgot about that! Maybs it is.

GreenCastle
29-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Chances are we will have a higher attendance at this game than the derby?

Onion
29-04-2014, 05:26 PM
That could leave us having to beat Killie on the final day. I would rather we won one of the matches against Partick and Ross County and lost the other.

:agree: We cannot leave this until the last game v Killie, especially if Killie need a point or 3 themselves. That would be horrific. Got to grab 3 points Sat and a draw up in Dingwall, then we can all enjoy the Killie match and sing about the Yams getting relegated...

Ronniekirk
29-04-2014, 07:21 PM
:agree: We cannot leave this until the last game v Killie, especially if Killie need a point or 3 themselves. That would be horrific. Got to grab 3 points Sat and a draw up in Dingwall, then we can all enjoy the Killie match and sing about the Yams getting relegated...
Do Killie not play Hearts on Saturday ? Will be interesting if Killie go a goal up howHearts respond ..

emerald green
29-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Do Killie not play Hearts on Saturday ? Will be interesting if Killie go a goal up howHearts respond ..

Killie beat the yaks 4 nil at PBS last time they played I think. Hibs really must win against Partick. Every Hibs supporter, whether p***** off at things or not, should get themselves to this match and support the team. If only Hibs could score first and really get the supporters behind them this could be crucial. We really must not get drawn into the play off place, or worse.

Aldo
29-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Williams Forster McGivern McPake Stevenson Robertson Thomson Stanton Harris Cummings Watmore or Zoubir

That's a no bad team there BMD.

Defo think Watmore needs to start.

(Apart from Maybury for Forster)

You do know that Nelson will start in Sat don't you!!

Ronniekirk
29-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Killie beat the yaks 4 nil at PBS last time they played I think. Hibs really must win against Partick. Every Hibs supporter, whether p***** off at things or not, should get themselves to this match and support the team. If only Hibs could score first and really get the supporters behind them this could be crucial. We really must not get drawn into the play off place, or worse.
Was there till the bitter end on Saturday and will be there again with wife son and daughter this Saturday .Not often we all go to a game .will support the Team but having been at thistle the last time we played them am wary of this one .might be partly about how they handle the situation and if we can get a big vocal backing could maybe unnerve them more than us Agree scoring first is a must though as they all know if they score first then it will be hard for us to score two .Really is a precarious situation we have got ourselves into

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 07:41 PM
That's a no bad team there BMD.

Defo think Watmore needs to start.

(Apart from Maybury for Forster)

You do know that Nelson will start in Sat don't you!!

Unfortunately. If him and McPake are paired together, we could be ****ed.

Aldo
29-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Unfortunately. If him and McPake are paired together, we could be ****ed.

I you are of course correct. We know what we will get with Maybury and Lewis it's the CH pairing. Nelson and McGivern looks like the pairing.

We didn't play that bad (but not great) in spells on Sunday but didn't get a break.

Cummings looks good and needs a wee break in front of goal.

jakeshibs
29-04-2014, 09:05 PM

totally agree, lets all get behind the team

GreenCastle
29-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Agreed - we need to do everything to avoid going into the last game needing something - Boyd will score against us no doubt also.

Stop Kallum Higginbotham and we will have a decent chance of winning the game.

Zazu62
29-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Hibs till we die .

number9dream
30-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Agreed - we need to do everything to avoid going into the last game needing something - Boyd will score against us no doubt also.

KH is fast and direct - ripped us to bits at Firhill last time. If he's running at Nelson, Maybury and a rusty McPake, we could be in for a torrid afternoon. Doolan and Taylor are also quick, while the Jags full-backs like to get forward.
We need to get in behind them and set up a few chances for Cummings but there is little recent evidence to suggest we are capable of such play.

IanM
30-04-2014, 06:58 AM
circa 1400 tickets left for the east.. seemd to filling up slowly but surely.. lets see if we can get apush to fill the East

Alex Trager
30-04-2014, 07:03 AM
circa 1400 tickets left for the east.. seemd to filling up slowly but surely.. lets see if we can get apush to fill the East

You would think the club would be pushing it a little more as well?

Hiber-nation
30-04-2014, 07:12 AM
You would think the club would be pushing it a little more as well?

It's plastered all over the official site home page. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome

I'm sure they'll have another news article pushing it tomorrow.

Alex Trager
30-04-2014, 07:12 AM
It's plastered all over the official site home page. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome

I'm sure they'll have another news article pushing it tomorrow.

There doesn't seen to be much on twitter anyway. They need to put it in folks faces

cabbageandribs1875
30-04-2014, 08:20 AM
I hope they don't outnumber us:duck:

or outsing us :(

IanM
30-04-2014, 08:37 AM
or outsing us :(

We missed the drummer on Sunday.. would be good if he was back for this game!

RoscoHibby
30-04-2014, 11:23 AM
My last game was the New year derby, as my son was born 3 days later, and been chasing myself ever since! I'm pretty busy, a bit skint, and been absolutely dismayed at what I've seen of them on the telly........but I cant not go on Saturday. We have been producing eye-bleeding, gut-wrenching stuff for months now, but as has been alluded to, we need to keep backing them, and the more the better. I've got a 60 mile round trip to do so as well, so c'mon all you hibbys, lets back the team. We're mince the now, but we'll be back, through thick and thin and all that. As the song goes... glory to the hibees, the team that we all love.

Mon Hibs, tore into these wee weegie *******s!!

HIBEES! HIBEES! HIBEES!

cleanyman
30-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Taking the 11 year old brother to this one.

If we go doon, we're going doon together.

Hail Hail.

Nutmegged
30-04-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't really think players think this way, Supporters definitely but I thino Players have a professional pride, the Yams will want to say they'd not only have stayed up if it wasn't for thw points deduction they'll also want to say they would have finished above us and probably want to say theyd have finished at the top of the bottom six League too

The_Exile
30-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Was thinking of giving it a miss but just cannae. "We'll support you ever more", actually buzzing for it. I know it's not the type of game we're wanting to be involved in but it'll sure get the adrenaline going when the whistle goes, we need these 3 points big time!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Lets pack the place to the rafters!!!!!

Paloschi
30-04-2014, 01:20 PM
If we win it will be a MASSIVE get it right up ye to all who want us down/kicked the club when it's down. That includes Hertz, Celtic (want us down because of Gers), our play-off rivals, plenty know it all pundits and the Scottish Media.

If we win I will even forget about the last 2 games... :agree:

Franck Stanton
30-04-2014, 02:48 PM

Offer him signing terms to join us next season - job done as he would want to be playing in Premiership.

GreenCastle
30-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Bump...

Calling all Hibs family - let's fill ER on Saturday and get the club 3 points!

Polbeth Hibee
30-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Thought I was working so gave someone else my st then found out I wasn't working. Managed to get a spare from someone who had a free one as well as convincing my uncle to come with my cousin and bringing my missus so I'm bringing 3 others that usually wouldn't be there :)

Ronniekirk
30-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Lets pack the place to the rafters!!!!!
rafters were a fire hazard ,we replaced them with Girders :wink:

Borderhibbie76
30-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Starting to get a good feeling about sat...big ER crowd, hopefully a fired up hibs (more if 2nd half from sun) and mibbe just mibbe we can get this elusive win that more or less would keep us safe!!! Come on hibees.. put this to bed and shut the weegie media right up!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
30-04-2014, 10:12 PM
If Rod is reading this thread he'll be wringing his hands like Arkwright in Open All Hours.

Anyone got time to count the stadium dots on the booking site? :greengrin

Diclonius
30-04-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm done being negative. We need to stay up. Let's get right behind the team.

IanM
01-05-2014, 05:27 AM
If Rod is reading this thread he'll be wringing his hands like Arkwright in Open All Hours.

Anyone got time to count the stadium dots on the booking site? :greengrin

I done it for the east yesterday :greengrin

Was in work waaaaaay too early, as I will be this morning.. Total to follow haha

Iceman1875
01-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Taking my daughter who's 8 (she's caught the bug even though has only seen us win once!) and her wee pal from school, hopefully a 15k + crowd on sat.

Sky sports understands that Hearts are going down.

Juice-Terry
01-05-2014, 07:37 AM
How likely is it that a win on Saturday will see us safe? Can't be arsed working it out.

Ronniekirk
01-05-2014, 07:46 AM
How likely is it that a win on Saturday will see us safe? Can't be arsed working it out.
It would go a long way to helping us but but Killie have beat hearts three times already this season so if they make it four out of four and Ross county win again it's still all very tight down there .But we need a win to give us momentum going into that next game and it would leave Partick under real pressure so it's a massive game and opportunity for us .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Hopefully we sell out the East.

Billy Whizz
01-05-2014, 07:57 AM

A win on Saturday, coupled with a Ross County defeat, would mean a draw at Dingwall in the next game, would make us save

Tollhouse Hibee
01-05-2014, 08:43 AM
hopefully we will get a gutsy team performance again, and a fluke goal would not go wrong

IWasThere2016
01-05-2014, 10:58 AM
:hilarious

I'll be there.

Think there will be a decent crowd too:agree:

Same and :agree:

Needs snapped in two early doors .. not that I would condone such a thing :cool2:

I suggest Maybry or Nelson takes one for the team, and we play with ten men thereafter :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Same and :agree:

Needs snapped in two early doors .. not that I would condone such a thing :cool2:

He needs Lewy Stevenson'd :greengrin

WestEndHibee
01-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Persuaded 5 of my mates to go who haven't been since Yogi was here.

GGTTH.

Haha excellent work. Does Rod give you commission?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Haha excellent work. Does Rod give you commission?

No, but he should :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2014, 12:23 PM
tickets selling not too bad in sections 39-43 but a tad sparse in the wing sections of east and west, can't see on a PTFC forum how sales are for the south, although someone pointed out hertz had sent partick tickets for the hertz v killie game :hilarious and the grunts are charging them full price

iwasthere1972
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM
I done it for the east yesterday :greengrin

Was in work waaaaaay too early, as I will be this morning.. Total to follow haha

£20 an hour for counting dots. Not bad work if you can get it. Will you be able to do a spreadsheet showing your calculations? A pie chart would come in handy.

Hibiza
01-05-2014, 02:20 PM
same commitment and style 2nd half against the yams. C'mon guys . We can do it. :flag:

IanM
01-05-2014, 02:54 PM
£20 an hour for counting dots. Not bad work if you can get it. Will you be able to do a spreadsheet showing your calculations? A pie chart would come in handy.

Would you believe I actually had work to do today?!

the North lower defo looks like it's been filling up..

Section 44 was Green this morning with hardly any tickets gone.. now it Orange with Limited availability! looks half full.. great effort!! In fact the whole of the East is Orange apart from Section 37 which is sold out..

let's keep the push going

GreenCastle
01-05-2014, 09:44 PM
3pm... :aok:

Saturday...:aok:

£15 quid for adults..:aok:

£5 for kids..:aok:

weather should be decent...:aok:

Good football can't be promised :greengrin but the club needs the support and to help us get 3 massive points! :agree:

IanM
02-05-2014, 07:42 AM
another busy morning at work.. the green dots have been counted..

527 seats left in the east.. the north lower looking sparse too..

getting there!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Would you believe I actually had work to do today?!

the North lower defo looks like it's been filling up..

Section 44 was Green this morning with hardly any tickets gone.. now it Orange with Limited availability! looks half full.. great effort!! In fact the whole of the East is Orange apart from Section 37 which is sold out..

let's keep the push going

Or block booked to sell from the ticket office?

IanM
02-05-2014, 09:06 AM

I'm having my doubts that. That was the first section sold! The rest is looking dandy..

Genuinely looking forward to it

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-05-2014, 09:21 AM
I'm having my doubts that. That was the first section sold! The rest is looking dandy..

Genuinely looking forward to it

Never believe the E-Ticketing website buddy. Made the same mistake before :wink:

I really do hope we get a bumper crowd though!

Keith_M
02-05-2014, 09:29 AM
..... In fact the whole of the East is Orange apart from Section 37....

For goodness sake, just what is happening to our support? Have we now turned into the Wee Rangers anaw?

:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
02-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Having look at our results at home; I found 2 things a little strange.
1) Our Saturday 3pm attendances have been woeful (even though that's what everyone cries out for)
2) Our last win (which I clearly brought luck to by attending), was a terrible crowd of just over 8K.

I don't see any correlation between big crowds and results at all, I understand a big noisy supportive crowd is a good thing, but it's strange our last win was in a quiet empty stadium. Though I am bemused that was our last win. We played good, if not really good that day. mostly on the deck, geting in behind them, threating on the break and generally I enjoyed the game. Here we are 2.5 months later and staring at relegation. mental.

happiehibbie
02-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Well I predicated that we would not win a game in the bottom six so far am right :(

BUT I feel that Saturday 3 pm is going to be our day

and I think we will line up as follows

Williams

Maybury :( McPake Nelson McGivern

Harris Thompson Robertson Craig (For the record I think that Craig Robertson and Thomson should be our midfield for next season )

Stanton

Cumings

I would also like to see three at the back drop Mabury and bring in Collins push Stanton into the midfield

Nutmegged
02-05-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm not entirely convinced we'll win tomorrow, I think it might be a draw, Thistle have been great to watch this season and seem more suited to playing away from home, they also score goals, I don't think a draw would be a bad result to be honest.

I actually think we might pick up 4points minimal in the next 3 games

SouthamptonHibs
02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Well I predicated that we would not win a game in the bottom six so far am right :(

BUT I feel that Saturday 3 pm is going to be our day

and I think we will line up as follows

Williams

Maybury :( McPake Nelson McGivern

Harris Thompson Robertson Craig (For the record I think that Craig Robertson and Thomson should be our midfield for next season )

Stanton

Cumings

I would also like to see three at the back drop Mabury and bring in Collins push Stanton into the midfield

I like your team for tomorrow.
Only thing I'd change is Collins, I wouldn't give him a jersey or a ticket to the ground on Sat, give him the day off as he's a terrible striker.

Midfield looks good for next year Thommo Craig and roberston

Nutmegged
02-05-2014, 03:30 PM
James Collins will score tomorrow and go on a wee mini run for the rest of the season.

#Positivity #Hibees

Iggy Pope
02-05-2014, 03:30 PM

Don't forget (as if anyone who was there could), but attending Paisley got you a free ticket for this game all with seat numbers on them. 1500 or so then?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't forget (as if anyone who was there could), but attending Paisley got you a free ticket for this game all with seat numbers on them. 1500 or so then?

:thumbsup::agree:

Bishop Hibee
02-05-2014, 04:15 PM
We have lost 6 in a row and apparently the last time we lost 7 in a row was season 97/98.

After the understandably sudued atmosphere from the home stands on Sunday, we all need to get right behind the team from the start.

hibbydog
02-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Aw FFS!

After the derby last week I promised myself that I wouldn't be back, mainly because of years of let downs and it's just not fun any more.

So, naturally, I'm going tomorrow...

I can't explain it either ?!!

VivaHiberña
02-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Having look at our results at home; I found 2 things a little strange.
1) Our Saturday 3pm attendances have been woeful (even though that's what everyone cries out for)
2) Our last win (which I clearly brought luck to by attending), was a terrible crowd of just over 8K.

I don't see any correlation between big crowds and results at all, I understand a big noisy supportive crowd is a good thing, but it's strange our last win was in a quiet empty stadium. Though I am bemused that was our last win. We played good, if not really good that day. mostly on the deck, geting in behind them, threating on the break and generally I enjoyed the game. Here we are 2.5 months later and staring at relegation. mental.

Maybe this is due to the games worth televising also being the ones worth going to?

If we have a hard core support that go very regularly/ have season tickets, we can assume they'll be there almost always. But televised games (this season including games vs Hearts, Celtc, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen) are maybe the ones that more irregular attenders will think are worth going to watch (esp. vs Hearts). Likewise these teams will almost always bring larger supports than the likes of St Mirren or Ross County, which will bump up the attendance. Just a theory.

GreenCastle
02-05-2014, 04:46 PM
East and North filling up - West Stand ends still quite a few seats.

ER is the place to be in Edinburgh tomorrow - let's do this!:thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-05-2014, 05:00 PM
East and North filling up - West Stand ends still quite a few seats.

ER is the place to be in Edinburgh tomorrow - let's do this!:thumbsup:

Hopefully folk will buy on the day too :thumbsup:

Craig_in_Prague
02-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Maybe this is due to the games worth televising also being the ones worth going to?

If we have a hard core support that go very regularly/ have season tickets, we can assume they'll be there almost always. But televised games (this season including games vs Hearts, Celtc, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen) are maybe the ones that more irregular attenders will think are worth going to watch (esp. vs Hearts). Likewise these teams will almost always bring larger supports than the likes of St Mirren or Ross County, which will bump up the attendance. Just a theory.

Yes I'm sure you're right, but still, around 8k at home on a Saturday 3pm, is awful,
Not all that surprised, we've been rotten for too long now.

VivaHiberña
02-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Yes I'm sure you're right, but still, around 8k at home on a Saturday 3pm, is awful,
Not all that surprised, we've been rotten for too long now.

:agree: I missed your main point earlier, but you're right. The worrying bit is that not that long ago we were averaging nearly double that and getting near full home ends even against the OF. The current rate of decline is terrifying when you think about it.

dmc1875
02-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Any word on mcpake? Has he got a chance to make it? Here's hoping..

HibbyKeith
02-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Any word on mcpake? Has he got a chance to make it? Here's hoping..

He said last night he is ready to play and would be disappointed if he didn't feature for the club in the next three games.

He's been in training for a few weeks now and has come through two 90min U20's matches over the last fortnight, Definitely in contention.

Although there is always the possibility of a Maybury Nelson Mcgivern Stevenson, back line tomorrow.

David_D
02-05-2014, 09:25 PM
He said last night he is ready to play and would be disappointed if he didn't feature for the club in the next three games.

He's been in training for a few weeks now and has come through two 90min U20's matches over the last fortnight, Definitely in contention.

Although there is always the possibility of a Maybury Nelson Mcgivern Stevenson, back line tomorrow.

The bit in Bold Scares me

dmc1875
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM

:timebomb::bsod::offski:

HibbyKeith
02-05-2014, 09:46 PM
The bit in Bold Scares me

Its by no means anywhere near our best defence but based on who is currently fit and has been playing 1st team football recently that line up is a possibility.

I would love to see how some of the younger lads from the U20's would fair but we have too much at stake in these last 3 games. It would be unfair to throw them in at the deep end like that.

Whatever the team tomorrow the lads need our support, It's been a horrendous season but tomorrow we need to rally and show them why our club is so great, let them see what the club means to the fans and why they should be honored to wear the jersey.

Tomorrow we need to show them hibs class.

We can't lose forever... :tbgwa:

FranckSuzy
02-05-2014, 09:46 PM
I like your team for tomorrow.
Only thing I'd change is Collins, I wouldn't give him a jersey or a ticket to the ground on Sat, give him the day off as he's a terrible striker.

Midfield looks good for next year Thommo Craig and roberston

That's the spirit :rolleyes:

gegs70
02-05-2014, 11:47 PM
That's the spirit :rolleyes:

I like Robertson in midfield....Harris for me lacks confidence from injury and would consider another option possibly put him on the bench but all in all a decent line up...

In Sunderland this weekend but will keep everything crossed for a good result!!

ALF TUPPER
03-05-2014, 06:34 AM
For goodness sake, just what is happening to our support? Have we now turned into the Wee Rangers anaw

:greengrin
:tee hee:

Hullo ..... Hullo .... :bye:

GreenCastle
03-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Buzzing for this! I'm sure all the Hibs fans there will create a decent atmosphere!

Cabbage East
03-05-2014, 07:44 AM
James Collins will score tomorrow and go on a wee mini run for the rest of the season.

#Positivity #Hibees

Don't think hashtags work on here mate :rolleyes:

ALF TUPPER
03-05-2014, 08:00 AM
#eh ?

;)

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 08:35 AM
looking pretty good for the east :agree: approx 300 left i reckon

WestEndHibee
03-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Don't think hashtags work on here mate :rolleyes:

#getwiththetimes #hashtagsworkanywhere #monthehibees

#:flag:

Hermit Crab
03-05-2014, 08:53 AM

You sure??

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 09:03 AM
You sure??

ok, 427

now my sight is temporarily impaired with dots, ta

The Gorf
03-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Just heard Tel on Forth radio talking up the Partick side with how good they are and no mention of the Hibs team. Has he forgotten which club he is Manager of?

Stuarty27
03-05-2014, 09:10 AM

dont think the front three rows in all sections been realesed yet mate

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 09:25 AM
dont think the front three rows in all sections been realesed yet mate

some are blank, some are all green, and some have blank AND green :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Just heard Tel on Forth radio talking up the Partick side with how good they are and no mention of the Hibs team. Has he forgotten which club he is Manager of?

Mind games man:wink:

Plus, there'a nothing good to say about us, remember:greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:32 AM
some are blank, some are all green, and some have blank AND green :greengrin

:thumbsup:

The West is always a let down eh, knock it down!! :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
03-05-2014, 09:41 AM
I know of 3 non regulars who are going today.

I will cheer on the team .... as I always do. Its a must win for me today, if we end up in the play off spot I would be less than super confident of our chances.

I am peed off with the situation at ER but never boo or abuse the players during the game ... it just wont help.

So c'mon the Hibees !!!

carnoustiehibee
03-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Surely I'll get my kid a ticket for the east at the game.

Scottie
03-05-2014, 09:52 AM

I will cheer on the team .... as I always do. Its a must win for me today, if we end up in the play off spot I would be less than super confident of our chances.

I am peed off with the situation at ER but never boo or abuse the players during the game ... it just wont help.

So c'mon the Hibees !!!
:aok: :top marks

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:55 AM

So c'mon the Hibees !!!

:top marks

If some other folk had the same mindset and attitude as you ER would be a better place mate.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Surely I'll get my kid a ticket for the east at the game.

I'd imagine so. If not, you can print from home.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Anyone knoe if McPake is playing since Forster is suspended?

hibIBZ
03-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Working today so can't print at home, assuming there will be ticket pods or patg today

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Working today so can't print at home, assuming there will be ticket pods or patg today

For you and anyone else in a similar position.

Scottish PremiershipHibernian V Partick Thistle Saturday 3rd May 2014 Easter Road Stadium. Kick Off 3pm.

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!

Tickets for this match are now available*online*(NO BOOKING FEES) , in person at the Ticket Office during normal opening times or by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1

It couldn't be easier buying your match ticket online and now you have the option of Print at Home with no booking fees and no need to collect!

To purchase your print at home ticket follow the exact same purchasing procedure, the only difference is the ticket delivery option where you will now select TicketFast Print at Home. You will receive your normal booking confirmation followed by a second e-mail with your e-ticket attached which you will print off and bring with you to the game this will be scanned at the turnstile.

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online

Ticket prices:Adults: £15.00 Concessions: £5.00 0-17 years, 65 or over and Students with a valid student matriculation card. Disabled Supporters: Contact the Hibernian Disabled Supporters Helpline on 0131 656 7066/0844 844 1875 option 2 or visit the Ticket Office in person.

The above is from the website. Hope it helps!

Bay Area Hibees
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Wish was different circumstances but glad to get to the game. Hope crowd gets behind the team and the team gives us something back.

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
03-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Thistle thinking they'll bring between 900 and 1,200 today. Should be a decent crowd

Nutmegged
03-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Thistle thinking they'll bring between 900 and 1,200 today. Should be a decent crowd they always carry a good support, I was thinking they'd bring about 1500 through this afternoon, should be a cracking atmosphere

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 11:33 AM
gie the baw tae Reilly

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Attendance guesses anyone?

13,000 for me!

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 11:39 AM
i'm going to give a guess on attendance using the world famous wongadome attendance method =26,075

Pray4Marc
03-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Very confident of a win today. Tanked Hibs at 2/1.

GlenrothesHibee
03-05-2014, 06:44 PM
What was the attendance?

cleanyman
03-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Over 10,000.

Golden Bear
03-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Over 10,000.

More than a tad disappointing given the reduced admission prices and the importance of the fixture.

cleanyman
03-05-2014, 06:50 PM
More than a tad disappointing given the reduced admission prices and the importance of the fixture.

Agreed.

Think it was around 10,400 odd.

We've been awful this season so I don't blame anyone for not going.

Disappointing all the same

RoxburghHibs
03-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Agreed.

Think it was around 10,400 odd.

We've been awful this season so I don't blame anyone for not going.

Disappointing all the same

10,740 which isn't great but not overly surprised.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Looked a bit more than 10k IMO.

The_Exile
03-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Defo looked a lot more than the figures quoted. Partick had a fair number there, I'm in North Upper so can't tell what the North looked like but East looked about 80% full as well as the west having healthy numbers in it.

Billy Whizz
03-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Looked a bit more than 10k IMO.

Wonder if the numbers included the free tickets

GlenrothesHibee
03-05-2014, 07:56 PM
What was the attendance?

cabbageandribs1875
03-05-2014, 08:00 PM
What was the attendance?

Att: 10,740