PDA

View Full Version : Should We Have Taken A Shot?

Cool_Hand_Luke
27-04-2014, 10:09 PM
When McDonald was down after getting booted in the clemmies by Collins...should we have taken a shot at goal before the game was stopped?
I would have been tempted...

iwasthere1972
27-04-2014, 10:13 PM
When McDonald was down after getting booted in the clemmies by Collins...should we have taken a shot at goal before the game was stopped?
I would have been tempted...

No. We still wouldn't have scored. More likely to have hit McDonald in the Crown Jewels with the ball bouncing up and over Ben Williams. That's the luck those Jambos get against us.

onionman
27-04-2014, 10:14 PM
We definitely should have taken a shot within the minute after play resumed just to test if the reflexes were back.

The_Horde
27-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Booted where? Collins missed the ball, the goalie, the boat etc. He was cheating to take the sting out of the game pure and simple.

Cool_Hand_Luke
27-04-2014, 11:35 PM
;3987182']Booted where? Collins missed the ball, the goalie, the boat etc. He was cheating to take the sting out of the game pure and simple.

The way he reacted I thought he got booted in the baws. If indeed he was cheating...we should definately taken the shot then...it might even have went in :greengrin

HFC 0-7
27-04-2014, 11:39 PM
;3987182']Booted where? Collins missed the ball, the goalie, the boat etc. He was cheating to take the sting out of the game pure and simple.

To be fair it did look like McDonald got it right in the stones.