View Full Version : Malpas Watch

27-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Seemed pretty calm today, despite a tsunami of abuse from behind the dugout. Reckon he had a few quid on the mutants to win?

27-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Yeah definitely. I think that must be the case. Great thread, I am chuffed that someone has managed to find something else to stick the boot into Hibs about.

GlasgowHibee
27-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Seemed pretty calm today, despite a tsunami of abuse from behind the dugout. Reckon he had a few quid on the mutants to win?

He doesn't give a ****.

Was standing in the corner of the dressing room on his phone during half time. BT Cameras picked this up.

27-04-2014, 09:49 PM

Are you serious?

27-04-2014, 09:50 PM
He doesn't give a ****.

Was standing in the corner of the dressing room on his phone during half time. BT Cameras picked this up.

pretty sure I saw him turn away from the pitch at one point through the game as well, the evil b******.

27-04-2014, 09:50 PM
He doesn't give a ****.

Maybe he was cashing out on his bet :wink:

27-04-2014, 09:52 PM
He doesn't give a ****.

I was at the game so never seen this. Pretty shocking to be honest, can you get a picture up mate?

27-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Yeah definitely. I think that must be the case. Great thread, I am chuffed that someone has managed to find something else to stick the boot into Hibs about.

It's kind of like how the club find new ways every week to stick the boot into the fans. Or is it the same thing over and over again?

27-04-2014, 09:53 PM

Are you serious?

Totes; his demeanour today was completely different.

SneakersO'Toole
27-04-2014, 09:54 PM
pretty sure I saw him turn away from the pitch at one point through the game as well, the evil b******.

To be fair, that was a extremely unprofessional thing to do by Malpas. Its not really on is it?!

27-04-2014, 09:54 PM
FFS who cares if he was on his phone and I don't understand how that translates as not caring.

Would people have felt better if he was providing backing vocals or something?

27-04-2014, 09:55 PM
I was at the game so never seen this. Pretty shocking to be honest, can you get a picture up mate?

Shocking? Give me a break.

SneakersO'Toole
27-04-2014, 09:56 PM
FFS who cares if he was on his phone and I don't understand how that translates as not caring.

Would people have felt better if he was providing backing vocals or something?

It translates as not concentrating on your work. Quite simple really and rightly being chastised on here.

27-04-2014, 09:57 PM
He was probably calling the Hibs twitter man to complain about the crappy pre-match photo.

Piqué
27-04-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm sure that wasn't his phone, thought he had a cup of tea/coffee and was looking down at it

I though he just gave the players verbal abuse during halftime ?

It translates as not concentrating on your work. Quite simple really and rightly being chastised on here.

How on earth could anyone know what the call was about? How does anyone know its not a work thing?

What do you think he should have been doing instead?

27-04-2014, 09:59 PM
He wasn't even wearing his woolly hat.

Just empty him now, Petrie. :agree:

27-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Shocking? Give me a break.

I have a few Kit Kats in the fridge, I'll be sure to give you one as I wont eat them all.

27-04-2014, 10:01 PM

Read the thread title and thought for one moment this was something that was going to be sold in the Hibs Shop. Picture of Maurice on the face. Not telling the time but telling you to &£@@ off.

27-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Read the thread title and thought for one moment this was something that was going to be sold in the Hibs Shop. Picture of Maurice on the face. Not telling the time but telling you to &£@@ off.

Yes, or some sort of reminder alarm that will bleep and say: Terry, we're 2-0 down here and still playing one up front. Really not sure that going to work now. We are allowed to make substitutions, you know.

SneakersO'Toole
27-04-2014, 10:10 PM
What do you think he should have been doing instead?

How about listening to what his manager was saying and perhaps thinking about what he could contribute to improving our fortunes, given the turgid first half. Surely a txt or phone call wait can 1hr or so given that he is suppose to be working.

Jeez, I honestly think some people on here are deliberately anti-negetive regardless of the circumstance.

27-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Maurice Malpas kills guide dog puppies for fun. FACT.

27-04-2014, 10:24 PM

Good post, at least something made me smile. It's like the old re-worked joke of Mickey Mouse wearing a Maurice Malpas watch.

I know a few Motherwell fans, and they describe Malpas as the worst manager they ever had. Whether he's any more competent as an assistant is to be wondered at.

27-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Why the **** do we allow cameras in the dressing room......voyeurism at its worst

27-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Napalm is the only answer.

27-04-2014, 10:53 PM

why the **** do you want a picture put up of it ? are you on some kinda mission or whit :hilarious

27-04-2014, 10:57 PM
I did observe one punter giving what looked like big verbals after Hertz' second goal, directed at Malpas who surprisingly didn't seem to respond.

27-04-2014, 11:13 PM

He was on Hibs.net posting bad things about the fans and he was sticking another hundred quid on the Jambos to win 3-0.

Barsteward.

28-04-2014, 12:27 AM
How about listening to what his manager was saying and perhaps thinking about what he could contribute to improving our fortunes, given the turgid first half. Surely a txt or phone call wait can 1hr or so given that he is suppose to be working.

Jeez, I honestly think some people on here are deliberately anti-negetive regardless of the circumstance.

Just seen the still of the dressing room, he's not on his phone at all, he's holding a cup.

H18Y GW
28-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Don't start putting reality in the way of fantasy .

It bewilders me the stuff sit at home fans moan about,

28-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Just seen the still of the dressing room, he's not on his phone at all, he's holding a cup.

So he was concentrating on a cup instead of doing what he should have been doing? That's just as bad.

28-04-2014, 02:17 AM
So he was concentrating on a cup instead of doing what he should have been doing? That's just as bad.

Scottish Cup or League Cup?

Nutmegged
28-04-2014, 02:57 AM
To be honest, its pretty hard to see how Malpas can come back from all of this, there's now a section of our fans who will turn on him at the first hint of trouble, he's not faultless, his attitude brought this on himself but whats done is done, I think nthe the fans could be a bit more mature about Malpas' reaction.

I don't see him recovering from this spat, a good week or two wont count for anything, first sign of trouble and he'll have the bullseye on him again

28-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Did somebody from Viz magazine start this thread? Surely the outrage can't be genuine?

28-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Is this a celtic thread by any chance,jeez talk about paranoid

28-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Deary me. Last week he swore then didn't really, this week he's on his phone then he's not really.

What's the agenda against this guy?!

28-04-2014, 05:38 AM

After all the faux outrage, he wasn't even on the phone.

He probably went for a pish too. How he can pish when he should be concentrating on his job is beyond me.

28-04-2014, 05:45 AM
To be honest, its pretty hard to see how Malpas can come back from all of this, there's now a section of our fans who will turn on him at the first hint of trouble, he's not faultless, his attitude brought this on himself but whats done is done, I think nthe the fans could be a bit more mature about Malpas' reaction.

I don't see him recovering from this spat, a good week or two wont count for anything, first sign of trouble and he'll have the bullseye on him again

Oh dear!

28-04-2014, 05:46 AM
After all the faux outrage, he wasn't even on the phone.

He probably went for a pish too. How he can pish when he should be concentrating on his job is beyond me.

You've not got the hang of this.

You should've started with him going for a jobby (for the initial impact) - then this can be downgraded to a pish.

28-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Deary me. Last week he swore then didn't really, this week he's on his phone then he's not really.

What's the agenda against this guy?!

No agenda against the guy as far as I am concerned, he got on with his job yesterday as he should do.

28-04-2014, 06:44 AM
There are some utter, utter tools on this website, it has to be said.

28-04-2014, 07:02 AM
You've not got the hang of this.

You should've started with him going for a jobby (for the initial impact) - then this can be downgraded to a pish.

He went for a jobby and deliberately blocked the loo. It was only a one-wiper but he pretended it was a tricky one do there was no big roll left for McGivern, who also needed.

When Ryan moaned about this, Malpas called him a c*** and did an Eric Cantona style kung fu kick at Ryan, missed him and inadvertently hit a disabled kid who was collecting for charity.
Instead of apologising, he called the kid a c*** and stole the charity money, which he then laundered before buying eccies to sell to nursery kids and kittens.
It was a weird half time.

28-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Well this thread takes us to a new low.

28-04-2014, 07:14 AM

Seems to me there are people being deliberately anti-positive about things they know nothing about. If Maurice has been naughty by using his phone then I'm sure it'll come up in the staff newsletter.

Honestly, the way people are going on you'd think running a football team was the same thing as working in the stationery department at Scottish Widows.

28-04-2014, 07:15 AM
He went for a jobby and deliberately blocked the loo. It was only a one-wiper but he pretended it was a tricky one do there was no big roll left for McGivern, who also needed.

When Ryan moaned about this, Malpas called him a c*** and did an Eric Cantona style kung fu kick at Ryan, missed him and inadvertently hit a disabled kid who was collecting for charity.
Instead of apologising, he called the kid a c*** and stole the charity money, which he then laundered before buying eccies to sell to nursery kids and kittens.
It was a weird half time.

You're going to look awfy silly when it emerges that Malpas just went in the loo to blow his nose.

28-04-2014, 07:16 AM
You're going to look awfy silly when it emerges that Malpas just went in the loo to blow his nose.

I'm just going to brass neck it.

28-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Possibly, do I win £5?

28-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Close thread.

Mixu62
28-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Maybe he was trying to read his tea leaves.

28-04-2014, 07:26 AM
"Malpas throws his arms in the air in delight in Hibs score a goal shocker! "

How very dare he ??
Yes it's true I saw it. The assistant coach showed his appreciation of Hibs' efforts at scoring yesterday.

Throw the book at him Rodders. Surely we can't allow that.

Sheesh !

28-04-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm reminded of a time I nearly got in trouble at work.

I got on a train without buying a ticket.

But it was OK, I was the driver!

28-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Seriously.... C'mon folks.

Get real. Daft thread.

28-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Make your own minds up

http://www.hibs.net/asset.php?fid=11380&uid=10699&d=1398670301

28-04-2014, 07:47 AM

:agree: or... possibly closet Yams looking to destabilise the club?!?

28-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Make your own minds up

http://www.hibs.net/asset.php?fid=11380&uid=10699&d=1398670301

110% a cup.

28-04-2014, 07:52 AM
:agree: or... possibly closet Yams looking to destabilise the club?!?

The place is reeking. :agree:

28-04-2014, 08:08 AM
110% a cup.

But what was in the cup? He was reading tea leaves obviously. Keep your head on the game Malpas....do your gypsy tea reading on your own time! :grr:

eggbamyasi
28-04-2014, 10:12 AM

Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

eggbamyasi
28-04-2014, 10:15 AM
This is without a doubt the worse complaining thread lmfao . And hes holding a plastic cup hahahaha my god . Truely ridiculous thread

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

scuttle
28-04-2014, 10:16 AM

and they all seem to be HAMMERING Malpass

28-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Hibs fan in finding scapegoat shockerooni.

28-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Mickey Mouse has bought one.

28-04-2014, 10:42 AM
He doesn't give a ****.

maybe he was trying to contact the samaritans :confused:

28-04-2014, 11:01 AM

With a cup?

Disc O'Dave
28-04-2014, 11:23 AM
110% a cup.

Aye, but a cup with a long bit of string tied to the bottom........the other end of which was connected to another cup a few hundred metres away.

Improvised boy scout phone 120%

28-04-2014, 11:32 AM
With a cup?

technology is really advanced these days :wink:

28-04-2014, 11:34 AM

Takes 2 sugars as well I heard.

Greedy, fat barsteward. Get this monster out of MY club.

WestEndHibee
28-04-2014, 11:36 AM
I have a few Kit Kats in the fridge, I'll be sure to give you one as I wont eat them all.

The important question here is, who keeps KitKats in the fridge??

Sounds like something Malpas would do. Wasting precious space :rolleyes:

28-04-2014, 11:37 AM
The important question here is, who keeps KitKats in the fridge??

Sounds like something Malpas would do. Wasting precious space :rolleyes:

28-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Proper managers and assistants do not look in to teacups. They throw them at underperforming players. This is exactly why we'll never win the EPL.

28-04-2014, 12:19 PM

He did. They told him to £&@£ off.

28-04-2014, 12:26 PM
He doesn't give a ****.

:hahaha:

28-04-2014, 06:25 PM
It's clear from that picture that Malpas is halfway to the door already. Obviously Petrie has been reading .net and decided that Malpas must be sacrificed to deflect attention from our chairman.