PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Twitter

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Just when you think whoever runs it couldn't tweet anything more embarrassing/cringeworthy, they go ahead and tweet a picture of an empty FF and said: @HibernianFCClub: PIC: The stage is set - seven minutes to go until the start of the #EdinburghDerby #HFCvHoMFC http://t.co/Yt5dtEYp0r

Before anyone asks... No, I am not a yam.

Gus Fring
27-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Just when you think whoever runs it couldn't tweet anything more embarrassing/cringeworthy, they go ahead and tweet a picture of an empty FF and said: @HibernianFCClub: PIC: The stage is set - seven minutes to go until the start of the #EdinburghDerby #HFCvHoMFC http://t.co/Yt5dtEYp0r

The stand wasn't anywhere near that empty by the time kick off came. Probably taken before 7 minutes before kick off.

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Just getting a feel for how ER will look next season

S4uzee
27-04-2014, 09:21 PM

Thought the same when I seen the photo, absolutely awful

Peevemor
27-04-2014, 09:27 PM
I'll be up all night now looking for yet another reason to have a go at our club. There can't be many left.

Gus Fring
27-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Thought the same when I seen the photo, absolutely awful

Why is it awful? I get that everyone is trying to batter the club as much as possible but the picture doesn't mean anything. The Famous Five is almost always empty right up until kick off (as are most of the stands) because most people are in Behind The Goals. I was in the FF and it was nowhere near as empty as this picture shows.

The away end was half empty in the build up as well and wasn't a sell out I might add. People aren't turning up, don't expect the club to hide it.

S4uzee
27-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Why is it awful? I get that everyone is trying to batter the club as much as possible but the picture doesn't mean anything. The Famous Five is almost always empty right up until kick off (as are most of the stands) because most people are in Behind The Goals. I was in the FF and it was nowhere near as empty as this picture shows.

The away end was half empty in the build up as well and wasn't a sell out I might add. People aren't turning up, don't expect the club to hide it.
It's awful because we get ripped enough for our pathetic attendances without putting a photo up to show it

iwasthere1972
27-04-2014, 09:41 PM

Delete the thread. It's a load of old tosh. Who really cares what the stands looked like with 7 minutes to go. As a previous poster said, most folk were in the BTG. I was one of them. The attendance was just below 15,000 and that's not miles off what it was at Tynie a few weeks ago. Despite what some people might say, this wasn't a crucial match. That will no doubt be on the last day of the season when Killie come to Easter Road.

You've got too much time on your hands Bob. You want to be taken that dug oot for a walk more often.

Gus Fring
27-04-2014, 09:44 PM
It's awful because we get ripped enough for our pathetic attendances without putting a photo up to show it

We should probably have banned BT Sport as well then? Maybe the photographers? What about the Hearts fans who tweeted pictures from the same stand?

It's a photo of the ground before kick off FFS. If I got to Easter Road an hour before and took a photo it would look even emptier, it doesn't change the fact there was 14,800 people there.

I'm guessing the people complaining about this photo weren't there or they'd know come kick off the FF (as all the stands did) had a lot more people than that photo shows.

Hermit Crab
27-04-2014, 09:47 PM

You've got got ask why people aren't attending though. Who's fault is it? I'll tell you. The board and that tight fisted bastart Petrie.

Hibee-Wylie
27-04-2014, 10:43 PM
What the f*** was he doing in the hearts end??

Gus Fring
27-04-2014, 10:46 PM

The account isn't run by a fan, it's the official account, staff are all over easter road on a match day.

dmc1875
27-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Someone in the marketing department is a closet Jambo... :sick:

cabbageandribs1875
27-04-2014, 10:49 PM
james is a charmer eh :rolleyes: fans should be embarrassed and pathetic...go boil yer egg james

hibs4thecup1988
28-04-2014, 12:13 AM

Likely to be a still from bt sports cameras at back of south stand