PDA

View Full Version : last 3 games

Ringothedog
27-04-2014, 08:44 PM
We have to get back together as a club . All the snide digs,who should be chairman etc have to be put to the side. Let's get back to doing what we do best I.e being the best fans in Scotland . Once we survive we can start the inquest into where it is going wrong. So come on guys GGTTH.

Ronniekirk
27-04-2014, 09:05 PM
We have to get back together as a club . All the snide digs,who should be chairman etc have to be put to the side. Let's get back to doing what we do best I.e being the best fans in Scotland . Once we survive we can start the inquest into where it is going wrong. So come on guys GGTTH.

I was there today but don't think you can count on us surviving as a given .yes there were some signs there today but when ex Player Ian Murray says we look like a team that will end up in Play offs and he could see us getting beat in them we should sit up and take notice as he knows better the capabilities of the teams we might have to play .

Was bringing Robertson back in the right thing to do when he hadn't played I don't think so apart from giving him game time so he is sharper for next game .was McGivern worth his place back in team ,I don't think so ,Butcher is week in week out picking the wrong team ,Craig coming back in was a disaster as they hunted him down knowing how slow he is on the ball .it left us almost a man down in midfield .

Hibernia&Alba
27-04-2014, 09:08 PM
I totally see where you're coming from Eddie, but we can't win the games for them. The team has to out there and get a win from somewhere, yet they don't look capable. The fans have been behind the team all season again - home and away - yet have been let down countless times.