PDA

View Full Version : Hearts should have lay down

snooky
27-04-2014, 08:12 PM
If Hearts had any business sense they would have lain down today.
If we are relegated than we could be a major obstacle for them getting promoted (assuming them & us do well) + The Rangers will be in the mix.

My worry is that TB says he has some great players lined up for next season. Their interest will go AWOL if we go down.

As I've said before, with regards to poor results, I'm punchdrunk.

(Oops! Thread title should read "Hearts should have lain down")

wearethehibs
27-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Why, they'd have gaurented points against us.

Kiddo
27-04-2014, 08:21 PM
If we are relegated than we could be a major obstacle for them getting promoted (assuming them & us do well) + The Rangers will be in the mix.

My worry is that TB says he has some great players lined up for next season. Their interest will go AWOL if we go down.

Stay off the drugs pal

Ronniekirk
27-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Why, they'd have gaurented points against us.
Yep it would be us that will struggle to get back up as they will keep the best of their young players and try and add some experience . I could count on one hand the players we should keep

scuttle
27-04-2014, 08:29 PM

Think you are correct after all we lay down to them so they would not be relegated at ***********, you think they would have retuned the favour spoilsports that they are :rolleyes:

dmc1875
27-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Surely it would be better financially for them if we went down too?

Sas_The_Hibby
27-04-2014, 08:31 PM
The op reminds me of all the people on here who assured us, once Hearts were in admin, that they would now be totally dominated by us this season and for seasons to come........

snooky
27-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Stay off the drugs pal

:smokin

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
27-04-2014, 08:33 PM
If we both go down this season, it will be us who will struggle against them and Sevco.

Sas_The_Hibby
27-04-2014, 08:36 PM
TB may have some great players lined up BTW (mentioned by OP), but I doubt they'll all come here if we're in the Championship.

Jack Hackett
27-04-2014, 08:39 PM
A 3 way (or more) fight for promotion would, imo, be a disaster for us. Regardless of their financial woes, Sevco will win the league. Hertz will have a settled and young team who are now beginning to play well together, despite their steep learning curve this season. We desperately need to stay up. I don't think we'd come back immediately if we go down.

proud_and_green
28-04-2014, 11:23 AM
If we both go down this season, it will be us who will struggle against them and Sevco.

I reckon it is not just them and Sevco we would struggle against in that division, going down would be a two or three year sentence for us at least!

MrSmith
28-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Yep it would be us that will struggle to get back up as they will keep the best of their young players and try and add some experience . I could count on one hand the players we should keep

if we go down ... we'd definitely struggle to get back up at first attempt!

plhibs
28-04-2014, 02:14 PM
It'll be interesting to see how much effort they put in against Killie next game.

Dashing Bob S
28-04-2014, 04:11 PM
They did lay down. They were poor, could barely string a pass together, and almost zero threat from open play. Wasn't their fault that we were worse and can't defend set pieces to save ourselves, nor hit a coos arse with a banjo in front of goal.

rcarter1
28-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Never imagine Hearts deliberately chucking a derby for any reason. However what does cheer me up is that Locke at least seems to want us to stay up. I suspect he is just as worried at another big club being in the Champers league as Ally. Im less inclined to believe that Hearts will chuck their last three games. If they keep their feel good factor and win some games, it will be very very handy.