PDA

View Full Version : Lost 4 times to the cheats this season...

3pm
27-04-2014, 06:37 PM
...it's actually debatable whether we deserved to lose any of the 4 games.

We're mentally weak. Had the roles been reversed, we'd have been beat every time.

It begins from the top. Pish.

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 06:40 PM

We're mentally weak. Had the roles been reversed, we'd have been beat every time.

You can maybe lose one or two games due to bad luck. Four games points to something else.

3pm
27-04-2014, 06:40 PM
You can maybe lose one or two games due to bad luck. Four games points to something else.

Agreed.

IberianHibernian
27-04-2014, 06:44 PM

Most neutrals would probably say we deserved at least a draw in all 4 defeats but it can`t all be luck . Even at New Year we dominated but almost didn`t win . Anyway , next three matches are against direct rivals and are more important tan any Derby .

Islington Hibs
27-04-2014, 06:45 PM

Indeed it does begin at the top. Good corporate stewardship, very poor leadership and confidence. We need new blood at the very top.

Pete
27-04-2014, 06:54 PM
It didn't begin at the top today. It began at the back with rank bad defending.

Hibernia&Alba
27-04-2014, 08:34 PM
They've had the season form hell, worrying about their very survival. Yet no matter how bad things get for them, they know they'll always have Hibs to cheer them up. We've been in their pockets so long the derby is hardly a contest. Four defeats against them in a season in which their relegation was guaranteed before a ball had been kicked last August is so humiliating. We seem to have an inferiority complex that we can't overcome. Today's defeat was as predictable as it is depressing.

We need a fresh start from top to bottom.

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2014, 08:51 PM
We deserved to lose all of them

The club is spineless from top to bottom

1 up front at home against the worst Hertz team in the last 20 years when we're desperate for a own and they're already down?!

Also, the lone striker was an 18 year old laddie who hasn't scored a competitive goal in the 1st team..

That ***** deserves not to win games

GreenLake
28-04-2014, 01:08 AM
We deserved to lose all of them

The club is spineless from top to bottom

1 up front at home against the worst Hertz team in the last 20 years when we're desperate for a own and they're already down?!

Also, the lone striker was an 18 year old laddie who hasn't scored a competitive goal in the 1st team..

That ***** deserves not to win games

It will no doubt come as some relief to you that we won't be facing them next season.

Boyle89
28-04-2014, 01:18 AM
1st loss: defensive mistake nothing to do with luck.
2nd loss: unlucky infront of goal and a defensive mistake leading to a lucky goal. This was the most chances I remember us having for years.
3rd loss: again unlucky, shocking decision by the linesman which cost us a result.
4th loss: just poor nothing to do with luck IMO.

green day
28-04-2014, 05:11 AM
2nd loss: unlucky infront of goal and a defensive mistake leading to a lucky goal. This was the most chances I remember us having for years.
3rd loss: again unlucky, shocking decision by the linesman which cost us a result.

Correct on all counts......but I am now away to work where the points you make count for nothing.

As all the mutants in my office will say, "whatever, we still won 4 times".

And thems the facts.

Jim44
28-04-2014, 06:54 AM
It will no doubt come as some relief to you that we won't be facing them next season.

Sarcasm or irony? Or blind faith?

bobbyhibs1983
28-04-2014, 09:34 AM

I dont really remeber anything about the 1st of 2nd loss to them (except we lost)so i wont comment(prob make an ar*e of myself!)
as regards the 3rd lose to them if i recall correctly, we scored that perfectly good goal around the 80th minute and was our FIRST attempt on TARGET in the game. now correct me if im wrong but if you play 80mins in a game without an attempt on taget at the goal, surely there is something clearly wrong there?Yes the descion was wrong, but you cannot JUST blame the linesmans for that, we shoot ourself in the foot for doing little OURSELFS.

as for yesterday well, poor all round as you have stated

Geo_1875
28-04-2014, 09:38 AM
They've had the season form hell, worrying about their very survival. Yet no matter how bad things get for them, they know they'll always have Hibs to cheer them up. We've been in their pockets so long the derby is hardly a contest. Four defeats against them in a season in which their relegation was guaranteed before a ball had been kicked last August is so humiliating. We seem to have an inferiority complex that we can't overcome. Today's defeat was as predictable as it is depressing.

We need a fresh start from top to bottom.

And if they put as much effort into their other games they would have finished top 6 despite a 15 point penalty. They may deny it but they really do care about beating us. Even their foreign imports tried so much harder against us from day 1.

And as far as humiliation goes, I don't think I've ever been humiliated because I chose to support Hibs.