PDA

View Full Version : How I'm feeling

.Sean.
27-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Where do you even start. Getting beat once off them was bad enough, twice was shocking, the third time was shameful, that was the final straw for thousands of us. Any player even considering showing their faces in public after that should be disgusted with themselves. Embarassing. Gutless and spineless, but no more than we've come to expect.

Never mind, get yourselves out the night, get reeking and smash your way through half the slags in Edinburgh to make you feel better about yourselves. The players don't give a single **** about the supporters.

Cannae wait until these no-hopers are training on council pitches covered in glass and dog***** and playing in front of 200 folk for Forfar. Imposters.

Looking forward to the sponsors' evening at Easter Road on Thursday night - Hundreds of supporters telling the players and management exactly how it is. Should be fun.

Hope they do get relegated, as it's no more than they deserve.

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't think you can say they weren't trying today?

Northernhibee
27-04-2014, 04:30 PM
I'm feeling quite full. Had an after match meal and shouldn't have had a dessert.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-04-2014, 04:30 PM
We were beat before the game even started to br honest. Knew they pricks would win.

.Sean.
27-04-2014, 04:32 PM
I don't think you can say they weren't trying today?
Too little too late. First half hour was the best we've played in ages - what's stopped them playing like that for the last six months?

Pretty Boy
27-04-2014, 04:35 PM
I had a couple of beers, went to visit my Gran in hospital and headed to my parents for dinner.

Games pretty much forgotten about now, I've accepted we are likely to be in the play offs so I'm not letting it get to me as it used to.

Reading all the revisionists on here is good fun though. Sure they'll be along in a second to take a few sly digs and pot shots on this thread as well.

S4uzee
27-04-2014, 04:35 PM
They will be out at Lulu tonight. For the free travel to Ross County, why don't the players get mixed with the supporters and make it an uncomfortable journey

WestEndHibee
27-04-2014, 04:36 PM
We were beat before the game even started to br honest. Knew they pricks would win.

:agree: While the derby is the biggest game of the season, we shouldn't ever expect to win at the moment. They just have a hold over us, a hold that has lasted most of my lifetime so is nothing to do with today's players.

There's a lot of over reaction about this result because it was a derby but that was a heck of a better performance than last weeks dross. If we can show the same improvement next week then we'll get a result.

green day
27-04-2014, 04:36 PM
They will be out at Lulu tonight. For the free travel to Ross County, why don't the players get mixed with the supporters and make it an uncomfortable journey

No, mixing with fans should be dependent on the result :-)

WestEndHibee
27-04-2014, 04:38 PM
They will be out at Lulu tonight.

Who's up for a protest? :protest:

27-04-2014, 04:40 PM
I agree Sean. ****ing disgraceful that we have let THAT hearts side beat us 4 times, utterly embarrasing to say the least and the players should be ashamed of themselves.

I look at the starting line up today when it was first announced and my stomach just sank, a lightweight team that filled me with absolutely no confidence what so ever. As usual we have let a very poor hearts side get the better of us. Our attitude in derbies for years has absolutly stank. No matter how ***** they are they will ALWAYS lift themselves against hibs. McGowan just tweeted a while ago about how the moment players come to hearts it is instantly drilled into them how imporatnt it is to be hibs. Beating hibs is aboultely vital to them and although that seems a bit over obssive, it has given them mega bragging rights over the years and many great moments. Us on the other hand don't have that attitude and it ****ing stinks.

Once again the team have suceeded in letting us down AGAIN. ****ing bunch of absolute imposters, get them out the door Butcher, this club deserves a million times better. Butcher has a huge job in the summer, not only does he need to get rid of all the dead wood but he absolutely must do something to give the supporters something to smile about again. We want a set of signings that we KNOW are good players, names that will get us excited again.

27-04-2014, 04:42 PM

No doubt. Too many in that squad thinking they are big time and wont feel an ounce of shame.

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I agree Sean. ****ing disgraceful that we have let THAT hearts side beat us 4 times, utterly embarrasing to say the least and the players should be ashamed of themselves.

I look at the starting line up today when it was first announced and my stomach just sank, a lightweight team that filled me with absolutely no confidence what so ever. As usual we have let a very poor hearts side get the better of us. Our attitude in derbies for years has absolutly stank. No matter how ***** they are they will ALWAYS lift themselves against hibs. McGowan just tweeted a while ago about how the moment players come to hearts it is instantly drilled into them how imporatnt it is to be hibs. Beating hibs is aboultely vital to them and although that seems a bit over obssive, it has given them mega bragging rights over the years and many great moments. Us on the other hand don't have that attitude and it ****ing stinks.

Once again the team have suceeded in letting us down AGAIN. ****ing bunch of absolute imposters, get them out the door Butcher, this club deserves a million times better. Butcher has a huge job in the summer, not only does he need to get rid of all the dead wood but he absolutely must do something to give the supporters something to smile about again. We want a set of signings that we KNOW are good players, names that will get us excited again.

Spot on mate, but will the board give a **** what we think?

.Sean.
27-04-2014, 04:47 PM
No doubt. Too many in that squad thinking they are big time and wont feel an ounce of shame.
Of course they will be, they ain't professionals and have no professional pride. It's disgusting.

truehibernian
27-04-2014, 04:47 PM
One up front - beaten before you even play football and kick off in the SPFL. Especially with this squad.

:aok:

Felt sorry for Cummings today - was doing really well, touch good, link up good.....the time, the sheer time, he had to wait sometimes for a midfielder to give him a forward option though, dear dear dear.

Nelson - come on, your interview in the press was bad enough, nearly as bad as your distribution. I know I want no nonsense centre halfs but we seem to have signed a rugby flanker. How how how has he been a pro footballer !!!!

Strangely enough that is the best I've seen McGivern for a long time today - early booking I thought would have seen him off soon after but he was always looking for the ball, always an option. Watmore was honking - really really poor when he came on.

Anyway, fed up with Hibs, usual guff, usual aftermatch critique.....a tombola of negative superlatives.

I've a roast beef dinner looming.....game is a distant memory, only thing I would say to the players - Dylan McGowan has been in a Hearts defence that has only lost once to you lot.......that alone should be enough to hang up boots and go to High Riggs looking for new employment. :greengrin

MSK
27-04-2014, 05:00 PM
They will be out at Lulu tonight. For the free travel to Ross County, why don't the players get mixed with the supporters and make it an uncomfortable journeyBrilliant idea.....& they could also log onto hibs.net & read more ****ing silly ideas tae instill confidence ...:aok:

Chibs
27-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Of course they will be, they ain't professionals and have no professional pride. It's disgusting.

Sure about that.
I saw something different myself.
Cummings,Stanton,Harris and Thompson were the best football players on the park today IMHO

Stax
27-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Where do you even start. Getting beat once off them was bad enough, twice was shocking, the third time was shameful, that was the final straw for thousands of us. Any player even considering showing their faces in public after that should be disgusted with themselves. Embarassing. Gutless and spineless, but no more than we've come to expect.

Never mind, get yourselves out the night, get reeking and smash your way through half the slags in Edinburgh to make you feel better about yourselves. The players don't give a single **** about the supporters.

Cannae wait until these no-hopers are training on council pitches covered in glass and dog***** and playing in front of 200 folk for Forfar. Imposters.

Looking forward to the sponsors' evening at Easter Road on Thursday night - Hundreds of supporters telling the players and management exactly how it is. Should be fun.

Hope they do get relegated, as it's no more than they deserve.
Hope they get relegated??? F*** that, while I agree with your assessment of some of our players big time Charlie attitude, why the f*** would you want relegation :confused: Most of them won't be here next season but we will be. F*** that..

hibbeedavid
27-04-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm shocked that I'm so blasé about it, expected defeat before kick off, that's what watching Hibs this season does to you

In tandem with thinking at the end of the previous 3/4 seasons thinking it couldn't possibly get any worse next year yet it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truehibernian
27-04-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm shocked that I'm so blasé about it, expected defeat before kick off, that's what watching Hibs this season does to you

In tandem with thinking at the end of the previous 3/4 seasons thinking it couldn't possibly get any worse next year yet it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euan Smith, Andy Black, Jamie Beaton and some of the 20's stayed til the end and 'defiantly' glared at the celebrating Jambos......you know what, they looked far far far more hurt and angry than the first teamers. That, I'm afraid my Hibs chums and chumettes, is the truth.

Good to see Whitty in the crowd too.....what a barnet now eh :thumbsup: