27-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Seriously???

maximushibee
27-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Dude dont blame the ref for hibs this time round nothing todo with the ref

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt92
27-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Another absolutely ludicrous decision which has either lead to or directly cost a goal in a derby. Everyone external to Hibs wants us down.

Does not take away from the fact that those are two terrible, terrible goals to concede.

SaulGoodman
27-04-2014, 12:41 PM

It's fine we'll just get 3 penalties second half. All we have to do is jump over their players

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 12:41 PM

So vaulting a defender is a foul is it?

Hibercelona
27-04-2014, 12:43 PM
So vaulting a defender is a foul is it?

The real foul is our foul defending!

maximushibee
27-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Mcgivern new what he was doing it was a foul. And just seen a reply hearts should have had a penalty hand ball by craig. Ref cannot be held accountable for that so called defence.

GreenLake
27-04-2014, 12:44 PM
We can still draw or win this game. I still think we will stay up. Four points can still be got. We can also still win the playoffs. If we do go down we can win the league and keep THE rangers or the cheats down another year. I'm not going to stop supporting Hibs in our bad spell. Come on the Hibs! Turn this around and find some luck for once.

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Mcgivern new what he was doing it was a foul. And just seen a reply hearts should have had a penalty hand ball by craig. Ref cannot be held accountable for that so called defence.

Agree...cancels out our penalty for McDondald pushing Cummings to the ground

Forsters defending tho - thats 4 goals in 2 games he has been involved in

SeanWilson
The real foul is our foul defending!

Precisely. Suicidal.

AllyF
You cannot blame the ref for Jordan Forster's inability to defend a corner.

Hibercelona
We can still draw or win this game. I still think we will stay up. Four points can still be got. We can also still win the playoffs. If we do go down we can win the league and keep THE rangers or the cheats down another year. I'm not going to stop supporting Hibs in our bad spell. Come on the Hibs! Turn this around and find some luck for once.

You have optimism of steel.

hibee_girl
He's horrendous, we had a stonewall penalty denied when McDonald shoved Cummings in the box, the 'foul' McGivern apparently committed was a joke, every little thing goes Hearts way.

maximushibee
27-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Foul or no foul the cross should have been dealt with. For me the refs not to blame. However if we get a goal and rules offside or didnt cross the line then i will have a different opinion

FRes Hibbie
27-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Wasn't a foul but doesn't mean we can just go in a huff and not bother out arse defending the cross. Forster's getting roasted at every set piece.

GlesgaeHibby
27-04-2014, 12:58 PM
He's horrendous, we had a stonewall penalty denied when McDonald shoved Cummings in the box, the 'foul' McGivern apparently committed was a joke, every little thing goes Hearts way.

Such as McGivern still somehow being on the park for countless fouls, most of them pretty awful?

Forget the ref, the only blame lies with the players and their inability to do the basics.

Beefster
27-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Would we have been happier if the ref hadn't given the foul at the side of the pitch and had given the handball in the box instead?

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 01:19 PM
we will not get anything major

guarenteed

Onion
27-04-2014, 01:32 PM
All he needs is some decent service ...:greengrin

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 01:43 PM
All he needs is some decent service ...:greengrin

surely a PENALTY???

No professional player would surely miss the ball without being fouled?

REFEREE?????

:wink::greengrin

Green Cabbage 7
27-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Such as McGivern still somehow being on the park for countless fouls, most of them pretty awful?

Forget the ref, the only blame lies with the players and their inability to do the basics.

He got yellow carded did he not, however Cummings was constantly fouled or did everyone miss this?

keep the faith
27-04-2014, 02:09 PM

Correct. McGivern's constant fouling and (along with Craig) constant arguing with the ref is ridiculous. New left back is a must.

SouthMoroccoStu
27-04-2014, 02:19 PM
The linesman / assistant referee on the west stand side was totally clueless.

Never gave a throw in decision without the refs indication first

Ignored a clear hearts hand ball in the first 5mins

And hearts could easily have been 3-1 up since he ignored a clear offside

Not defending the hibs performance but once again the match officials showed they were incapable of calling an unbiased game

lucky
27-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Can't blame the officials. The second goal did not look like a foul but McGirven was lucky still to be on the pitch

Famous Fiver
27-04-2014, 02:44 PM
McDonalds fouling as right up there with Zaliukus on Jones. What do we have to do to get a penalty? Forget any other contentious issues one way or another there were three stonewallers.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Blaming the refs is a cop out. It's no their fault we're pish.

The Harp Awakes
27-04-2014, 02:56 PM
The linesman / assistant referee on the west stand side was totally clueless.

Never gave a throw in decision without the refs indication first

Ignored a clear hearts hand ball in the first 5mins

And hearts could easily have been 3-1 up since he ignored a clear offside

Not defending the hibs performance but once again the match officials showed they were incapable of calling an unbiased game

The linesman is Willie Conquer. Used to play 5s with him a good few years ago. He was a rabid Jambo when I knew him.

madhatter
27-04-2014, 03:16 PM
What was with the thrown-in he gave to Hearts when it was clear that the Hearts player just passed it straight out? Oh and time wasting was shocking again and unpunished. Robinson should have been sent off. McGivern was terrible and should probably have been sent off. MacDonald should be ashamed of his behavior. Pretending he was injured by Collins' fresh-air and horrendous time-wasting which bizarrely, without doubt, goes unpunished.

Incidentally, I have never seen a foul given against the person who was closest to the ball (in-possession) being vaulted. Doesn't matter if McGivern knew what he was doing, as far as I could see, he was protecting the ball in his possession...

Why didn't we get a corner after Collins' volley? MacDonald saved it and then the flag went up, absolutely shocking decision if that was called as offside. When Stevenson went through he looked about 10 yards offside...

I ask, why are we always on the receiving end of appalling decisions in Derbies - Griffiths free-kick, penalty in SC final 5 yards outside box, Ian Black's elbow in SC final going unpunished, and so on. Most prevalent being allowing Hearts players to time waste as much as they want.

After all this, we are shocking as ever. And yes, everyone in Scottish Football wants to see us go down. Referees are giving us nothing - even stonewall penalties (St Mirren double...triple handball in the box) and everyone is singing "Going down with Hearts". A protest doesn't seem as stupid now, does it? We turned up in numbers, players and TB say they will do us proud and, as I said, we are being insulted. Club should stop sending any resemblance of a rallying call until they get it sorted on the pitch, they do not deserve it.

green day
27-04-2014, 03:17 PM
One thing I would say, what was with the thrown-in he gave to Hearts when it was clear that the Hearts player just passed it straight out? Oh and time wasting was shocking again and unpunished. Robinson should have been sent off. McGivern was terrible and should probably have been sent off. MacDonald should be ashamed of his behavior. Pretending he was injured by Collins' fresh-air and horrendous time-wasting which bizarrely, without doubt, goes unpunished.

Incidentally, I have never seen a foul given against the person who was closest to the ball (in-possession) being vaulted. Doesn't matter if McGivern knew what he was doing, as far as I could see, he was protecting the ball in his possession...

Why didn't we get a corner after Collins' volley? MacDonald saved it and then the flag went up, absolutely shocking decision if that was called as offside. When Stevenson went through he looked about 10 yards offside...

I ask, why are we always on the receiving end of appalling decisions in Derbies - Griffiths free-kick, penalty in SC final 5 yards outside box, Ian Black's elbow in SC final going unpunished, and so on. Most prevalent being allowing Hearts players to time waste as much as they want.

After all this, we are shocking as ever. And yes, everyone in Scottish Football wants to see us go down. Referees are giving us nothing - even stonewall penalties (St Mirren double...triple handball in the box) and everyone is singing "Going down with Hearts". A protest doesn't seem as stupid now, does it? We turned up in numbers, players and TB say they will do us proud and, as I said, we are being insulted. Club should stop sending any resemblance of a rallying call until they get it sorted on the pitch, they do not deserve it.

You need to sober up

madhatter
27-04-2014, 03:21 PM
You need to sober up

Nah, sober enough after watching that and realising what a complete mess we're in.

cabbageandribs1875
27-04-2014, 03:28 PM
that 2nd goal was a shocker, linesman saw nothing wrong right in front of him but a referee 25 yards away did and gave the freekick the ****