PDA

View Full Version : NHC Nadir Cifti and Stuart Armstrong

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Different class :thumbsup:

check out the highlights in SPFL youtube

California-Hibs
27-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Just watched it. Boy do those Dundee United fans get entertainment. Jackie has an incredible amount of talent in that squad, especially the two mentioned - Armstrong & Cifti.

The quality of the goals was very impressive and a good advert for Scottish football.

Del Boy
27-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Armstrong seems to have it all, touch, power, pace and can finish. Ciftci has been a brilliant signing on a free transfer.

The Sea-gull
27-04-2014, 07:39 AM
United are a great side when on form. No other team, apart from maybe Celtic, is capable of scoring 4 or 5 goals per game as regularly as they do. They are still only 4th in the league a wee bit off Aberdeen and Motherwell though so clearly struggle at times. They remind me of our team from around 2004 and 2007. It's funny that a good few experts on here thought we had a better squad than Aberdeen, Motherwell and United and were still saying as much as late as January. We, as a club from board to management to players to fans, have to wake up and realise how far we are from having a squad anywhere near these teams and if we stay up the club must do the hard work and make the investment required to get us up to that level ASAP.

Cameron1875
27-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Armstrong is a hell of a player. Actually hope Dundee Utd hold on to him rather than him wasting his career away in the English Championship.

They remind me of us in 04-05 season. On their day outstanding but soo inconsistent, got a wee fiver on St johnstone to win the cup :wink:

easty
27-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Armstrong is a hell of a player. Actually hope Dundee Utd hold on to him rather than him wasting his career away in the English Championship.

They remind me of us in 04-05 season. On their day outstanding but soo inconsistent, got a wee fiver on St johnstone to win the cup :wink:

He'd not necessarily waste his career in the championship. Look at someone like Craig Bryson. It's a good league to go to from SPL.

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 08:31 AM
United are a great side when on form. No other team, apart from maybe Celtic, is capable of scoring 4 or 5 goals per game as regularly as they do. They are still only 4th in the league a wee bit off Aberdeen and Motherwell though so clearly struggle at times. They remind me of our team from around 2004 and 2007. It's funny that a good few experts on here thought we had a better squad than Aberdeen, Motherwell and United and were still saying as much as late as January. We, as a club from board to management to players to fans, have to wake up and realise how far we are from having a squad anywhere near these teams and if we stay up the club must do the hard work and make the investment required to get us up to that level ASAP.

Do you ever miss a chance to have a go at Hibs? A thread about another team having good players, and you chose to come out with this.

We all know how bad things are, but it makes things even worse when someone gleefully pops up to remind us. I hope you're enjoying it anyway, as someone that really sees the world in such a negative way is a bit of a cause for concern.

Now, just to keep you happy, Dutch total football of the 70s, why can't Hibs play like that?

Hermit Crab
27-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Good players but I reckon Armstrong will be sold in the summer.

The Sea-gull
27-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Do you ever miss a chance to have a go at Hibs? A thread about another team having good players, and you chose to come out with this.

We all know how bad things are, but it makes things even worse when someone gleefully pops up to remind us. I hope you're enjoying it anyway, as someone that really sees the world in such a negative way is a bit of a cause for concern.

Now, just to keep you happy, Dutch total football of the 70s, why can't Hibs play like that?

Dry your eyes

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Dry your eyes

You're the one that's doing all the whinging. Every ******g thread you're on having a pop about Hibs. There's a time and a place, but you don't seem to get it. Like I said, I reckon you're actually enjoying the negativity.

Still, that's what the ignore button is for, I suppose.

The Sea-gull
27-04-2014, 08:56 AM
You're the one that's doing all the whinging. Every ******g thread you're on having a pop about Hibs. There's a time and a place, but you don't seem to get it. Like I said, I reckon you're actually enjoying the negativity.

Still, that's what the ignore button is for, I suppose.
Oh yeah, I'm a Hibs fan and I am enjoying the fact that we have been gash for years. Accusing someone of enjoying the negativity seems to be increasingly common on here. You are not the first poster to do it and I sm not the first to have it said to them but hey ho no big deal. If you start greeting every time someone says something negative about hibs on here you should maybe try growing a thicker skin.

easty
27-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Fight fight fight fight...

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Oh yeah, I'm a Hibs fan and I am enjoying the fact that we have been gash for years. Accusing someone of enjoying the negativity seems to be increasingly common on here. You are not the first poster to do it and I sm not the first to have it said to them but hey ho no big deal. If you start greeting every time someone says something negative about hibs on here you should maybe try growing a thicker skin.

I just wonder why it is that you had to bring it up on this thread. I'm not sure, but I think it has an NHC tag on it. There's a time and place for slagging Hibs, and I'd argue, a thread about Dundee Uniteds players isn't it.

You maybe need to have a think about why so many people are accusing others of negativity. Or are you the only one that's marching in step?

Fight fight fight fight...

Thats Petries fault as well.

The Sea-gull
27-04-2014, 09:41 AM
I just wonder why it is that you had to bring it up on this thread. I'm not sure, but I think it has an NHC tag on it. There's a time and place for slagging Hibs, and I'd argue, a thread about Dundee Uniteds players isn't it.

You maybe need to have a think about why so many people are accusing others of negativity. Or are you the only one that's marching in step?

Thats Petries fault as well.

You're correct the thread does have NHC so I apologise, it was bad patter for me to bring hibs into it if there is a general acceptance that NHC threads should not do this. Not really sure what your marching in step comment means. Too cryptic and intellectual for the likes of me. Thanks for tracking my posts, I wasn't aware that I was on EVERY thread having a pop at hibs. Thanks for the analysis of my negativity too. I know my posts have quite a negative slant to them just now (personally I regard it as realism) and have never denied this but good of you to take time out of your Sunday morning to point this out to me.

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Chill out lads:

We're s***e....there no

Arguments settled.

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 09:47 AM
You're correct the thread does have NHC so I apologise, it was bad patter for me to bring hibs into it if there is a general acceptance that NHC threads should not do this. Not really sure what your marching in step comment means. Too cryptic and intellectual for the likes of me. Thanks for tracking my posts, I wasn't aware that I was on EVERY thread having a pop at hibs. Thanks for the analysis of my negativity too. I know my posts have quite a negative slant to them just now (personally I regard it as realism) and have never denied this but good of you to take time out of your Sunday morning to point this out to me.

Its you that needs to dry your eyes now. But thanks for taking the point about this thread.

Billychaotic182
27-04-2014, 09:48 AM
one of you boys should have paul hayman represent you!

SteveHFC
27-04-2014, 09:48 AM

http://i.imgur.com/qMOKX.gif

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 09:49 AM

I am Paul Hayman, this is what I do on my days off.

greenlex
27-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Dundee Utd are capable of awful displays too. I get the feeling if Hibs replicated their performances there would still be "negative"and "typical Hibs" threads. Just saying.

easty
27-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Dundee Utd are capable of awful displays too. I get the feeling if Hibs replicated their performances there would still be "negative"and "typical Hibs" threads. Just saying.

Yep, and inevitably they'll sell their good young players and bring in players who aren't as good. Hopefully they don't spend that money improving their infrastructure or their chairman is dooooooooomed!

Michael
27-04-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm very jealous of that Dundee United squad. Lucky *******s!

Del Boy
27-04-2014, 10:39 AM
The boy Dow is out of contract in the summer and would be a great signing for hibs.

SaulGoodman
27-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Something something something Mastermind something something something Undertakers Streak