PDA

View Full Version : Eh Ehm fae Dundee

heretoday
26-04-2014, 09:58 PM
My old mate from Broughty Ferry reckons Hibs are going to beat the Hearts.

He is seldom wrong.

There's always a first time.

Eh'll hae a peh if you don't mehnd.

leggeto
26-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Must be something in the water up there

Sir David Gray
26-04-2014, 10:05 PM
I think we'll win tomorrow too.

I have been drinking though!

3pm
26-04-2014, 10:09 PM

He is seldom wrong.

And a ingin in an aw?

Peevemor
26-04-2014, 10:11 PM
And a ingin in an aw?

.. an an ingin ane an ah!

I hate bad spelling!

Sean1875
26-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Im in Dundee just now, and for some reason I think we'll get a result too. Definitely must be something in the air :agree:

Mr White
26-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Im in Dundee just now, and for some reason I think we'll get a result too. Definitely must be something in the air :agree:

Crack cocaine? :greengrin

jonny
26-04-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm at work (in Loanhead) and I think we'll win as well. I am an eternal optimist though

Sean1875
26-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Crack cocaine? :greengrin

Quite possibly :greengrin Get the first team up here for half an hour before the match tomorrow, theyll have energy weve not seen on the pitch all season :greengrin

monktonharp
26-04-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm at work (in Loanhead) and I think we'll win as well. I am an eternal optimist though like you, I'm a man with a glass half fu' rather than half empty, but, a half daft Celtic gadge I know, came up to me in Porty high street this morning and said: see you's are gontae win the morrin'. I said,where'd you get that from? he then produced his red top newspaper, flicked to the bookies section and pointed out that we were4/5 on, and they are 10/3 or maybe 3/1 in another paper? don't know where the bookies get that from but I sincerely hope they are right. don't think I'll have a bet, but 3/1 is interesting.:wink:

Forza Fred
26-04-2014, 11:27 PM
like you, I'm a man with a glass half fu' rather than half empty, but, a half daft Celtic gadge I know, came up to me in Porty high street this morning and said: see you's are gontae win the morrin'. I said,where'd you get that from? he then produced his red top newspaper, flicked to the bookies section and pointed out that we were4/5 on, and they are 10/3 or maybe 3/1 in another paper? don't know where the bookies get that from but I sincerely hope they are right. don't think I'll have a bet, but 3/1 is interesting.:wink:

I'm a bit further away from Dundee, and I'm smelling a win in the air too.

neilmartinrocks
27-04-2014, 12:39 AM
And a ingin in an aw?

Is that a fairy cake or ehm eh wrang?
Nah yer right enough its a fairy cake.

s2hart
27-04-2014, 05:25 AM
I used to work in Dundee, it was such a great place that I never lived there and commuted from Edinburgh everyday :cb

FWIW I have the same feeling going into every derby, a glass half full that we will get a result but then when it comes to the first whistle, the reality then kicks in that how bad we are.

HAIL HAIL :flag:

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 08:51 AM

He is seldom wrong.

He's not the former owner of a burger van, by any chance. If this is him, he's the guy that wants England to give Scotland back the Falkland Islands.

heretoday
27-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Eh ehm eatin' a peh right noo and it's pretty berreh ye ken! :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
27-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Eh ehm eatin' a peh right noo and it's pretty berreh ye ken! :greengrin

Berreh?