PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

Fifer
26-04-2014, 09:27 PM
I know it has been very poor over the last few years. But tomorrow we need to make a special effort, and back the team from the very start, and all the way through the game. If we cant stand by our own team when they need us most. Especially against that shower of *****, when are we going too? They are so arrogant they actually think they are better than us. Lets stand together tomorrow and back the Famous Edinburgh Hibees. GGTTH

Reaper
26-04-2014, 09:29 PM
I know it has been very poor over the last few years. But tomorrow we need to make a special effort, and back the team from the very start, and all the way through the game. If we cant stand by our own team when they need us most. Especially against that shower of *****, when are we going too? They are so arrogant they actually think they are better than us. Lets stand together tomorrow and back the Famous Edinburgh Hibees. GGTTH

We'll win 2-0 tmrw I think.

Fifer
26-04-2014, 09:34 PM
We'll win 2-0 tmrw I think.
:thumbsup:

CropleyisGod
26-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Absolutely. Remember the Paul Hartley is *** game at ER. We totally shelled them. WE ARE HI-BERNIAN FC...the 12th man

Fifer
26-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Absolutely. Remember the Paul Hartley is *** game at ER. We totally shelled them. WE ARE HI-BERNIAN FC...the 12th man
We need the 12th man more than ever tomorrow.
:flag:

Viva_Palmeiras
26-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Never comes...

Unfortunately I can't make it through family and work commitments - guttedi can't be there. I hope we find it within ourselves to make it happen - any which way but lose but preferrably with some iconic moments to savour. Gutted but will be consoled with a win and being to witness it with my family (albeit courtesy of BTSport)