PDA

View Full Version : Let's do this hibs

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 05:40 PM
We're playing against hearts. Hearts for god sake. Not Celtic, not Aberdeen, Motherwell or Dundee Utd. Hearts. The team at the bottom of the league who are already relegated and have struggled all season.

We're absolutely capable of picking up a victory tomorrow. Some people already have us beaten and in the playoff place but they fail to remember the above.

This hearts team have failed to cope with the pressure before and if we can show some strength and confidence and take the game to them tomorrow they will crumble as they have often this season.

This team are capable of that. They need to strip themselves of all fear and just go for it.

Let's ****ing do this!

California-Hibs
26-04-2014, 05:54 PM
We done them in the New Year Derby, and don't let them or the score kid you on, it could and should have been alot more than 2-1 !! Collins chance near the end (volley), Forster off the bar, Heffernan one on one etc. Let's do it again, we're capable!!

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 05:54 PM
YAS Slen!

Too oot many bottle merchants and *****bags among the Hibernian support as we'll as in the dressing room these days.

I canny believe the ***** I've read on here recently! We have the worst team in the league coming to our ground tomorrow, you'd think it was Barcelona the way some people on here we're going on.

Yes, I know they've beaten us 3 times this season but they've also beaten Aberdeen home and away this season and look what good it's done them! Absolutely nothing!

I cant cant see anything other than a Hibernian win tomorrow and I canny ****ing wait :flag:

Makaveli
26-04-2014, 06:00 PM
That's more like it.

Last derby in who knows how long and the perfect opportunity to turn our form around.

Everyone seems desperate to lay into Hibernian FC at every opportunity and fawn over the cheats while they're at it. Tomorrow is the time to GIRFU the lot of them.

Aldo
26-04-2014, 06:05 PM
;3983806"]We're playing against hearts. Hearts for god sake. Not Celtic, not Aberdeen, Motherwell or Dundee Utd. Hearts. The team at the bottom of the league who are already relegated and have struggled all season. We're absolutely capable of picking up a victory tomorrow. Some people already have us beaten and in the playoff place but they fail to remember the above. This hearts team have failed to cope with the pressure before and if we can show some strength and confidence and take the game to them tomorrow they will crumble as they have often this season. This team are capable of that. They need to strip themselves of all fear and just go for it. Let's ****ing do this!

Lets ****ing do this B!!!

YAS Slen! Too oot many bottle merchants and *****bags among the Hibernian support as we'll as in the dressing room these days. I canny believe the ***** I've read on here recently! We have the worst team in the league coming to our ground tomorrow, you'd think it was Barcelona the way some people on here we're going on. Yes, I know they've beaten us 3 times this season but they've also beaten Aberdeen home and away this season and look what good it's done them! Absolutely nothing! I cant cant see anything other than a Hibernian win tomorrow and I canny ****ing wait :flag:

This Ee. Let's get stuck right intae them from the first till last whistle.

FTY's

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 06:07 PM
;3983806']We're playing against hearts. Hearts for god sake. Not Celtic, not Aberdeen, Motherwell or Dundee Utd. Hearts. The team at the bottom of the league who are already relegated and have struggled all season.

We're absolutely capable of picking up a victory tomorrow. Some people already have us beaten and in the playoff place but they fail to remember the above.

This hearts team have failed to cope with the pressure before and if we can show some strength and confidence and take the game to them tomorrow they will crumble as they have often this season.

This team are capable of that. They need to strip themselves of all fear and just go for it.

Let's ****ing do this!

I admire your optimism but..............

1 They don't forget us failing to beat hearts 3 times this season.

2 Sorry to be a killjoy but are you referring the same hearts team that coped with the pressure when we could have relegated them 4 weeks ago?

3 This team are not capable of it. We fail to cope with hearts every time.

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 06:08 PM
YAS Slen!

Too oot many bottle merchants and *****bags among the Hibernian support as we'll as in the dressing room these days.

I canny believe the ***** I've read on here recently! We have the worst team in the league coming to our ground tomorrow, you'd think it was Barcelona the way some people on here we're going on.

Yes, I know they've beaten us 3 times this season but they've also beaten Aberdeen home and away this season and look what good it's done them! Absolutely nothing!

I cant cant see anything other than a Hibernian win tomorrow and I canny ****ing wait :flag:
YEe.s

The day I'm beaten before kick off is the day I'm no longer Hibernian. And I will always be Hibernian.

**** hearts

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 06:10 PM

2 Sorry to be a killjoy but are you referring the same hearts team that coped with the pressure when we could have relegated them 4 weeks ago?

Let's not forget the glaring bit of luck they got in that game. This team are capable of it they've done it before this season.

cleanyman
26-04-2014, 06:13 PM
;3983845']Let's not forget the glaring bit of luck they got in that game. This team are capable of it they've done it before this season.

Hibs will not win tomorrow.

I'll be there, as usual.

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 06:14 PM

I'll be there, as usual.

Great attitude. Hope your negativity doesn't spread to the pitch.

Edit: why you going if you don't think there's any chance we will win?

Is that not like going to the cinema despite knowing the movies horrid?

Stax
26-04-2014, 06:18 PM
F***** right, games they've sneaked against us this season they've been lucky. They've done nowt & nicked the points against the run of play every game we've played them. Dodgy decisions as per usual went against us. Due them a doing, lets just do it. Team's due us a performance & this run has to come to an end, tomorrow would be the perfect time to start. They're relegated and in the sh**, we're not. F*** them, GGTTH :hibees

cleanyman
26-04-2014, 06:19 PM
;3983850']Great attitude. Hope your negativity doesn't spread to the pitch.

They will get the support as they always do.

It's their turn to turn up, and do their jobs.

flash
26-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Nice try with the original post but the weary willies were waiting to pounce as they do on every rallying call.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Those who have twitter get tweeting the players. Tell them to get out the boozer and into bed. Tomorrow is win or bust. :greengrin

matty_f
26-04-2014, 06:24 PM

The one thread started to move away from all the depression crap. Well done.

cleanyman
26-04-2014, 06:25 PM

No.

matty_f
;3983806']We're playing against hearts. Hearts for god sake. Not Celtic, not Aberdeen, Motherwell or Dundee Utd. Hearts. The team at the bottom of the league who are already relegated and have struggled all season.

Let's ****ing do this!

:top marks

emerald green
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." To quote the great Franklin D Roosevelt. But will this Hibs team realise this? Mon the Hibs.

QMU-1875
26-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Let's do these puddle drinking minks! Ggtth

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 06:27 PM
They're coming here tomorrow wanting a party. It's up to us to tell them where to go.

We go one behind, so ****. We get behind the team still. We don't drop our heads and allow the players to do the same.

They're not getting their party tomorrow. Because even if they win we're still in a position which is above the playoff spot.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 06:28 PM

Hold on the now. I'm entitled to my views like everyone else. Regardless if it's negative or positive.

Pete
26-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Hold on the now. I'm entitled to my views like everyone else. Regardless if it's negative or positive.

You are but others are also entitled to tell you're adversely effecting a thread with negativity.

Saorsa
26-04-2014, 06:34 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/npqhzl.gif

Pete
26-04-2014, 06:34 PM

I'll be there, as usual.

In the Dunbar end.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 06:35 PM
You are but others are also entitled to tell you're adversely effecting a thread with negativity.

So where's the problem? Message board for opinions, agreements and disagreements. Same as any other day on .net.

emerald green
26-04-2014, 06:36 PM
In the Dunbar end.

:faf:

Saorsa
26-04-2014, 06:36 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/314yqeh.gif

3pm
26-04-2014, 06:38 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! #dd

leggeto
26-04-2014, 06:38 PM

Because we're all pissed off,but a win would cheer us all up

Aldo
26-04-2014, 06:40 PM
;3983876"]They're coming here tomorrow wanting a party. It's up to us to tell them where to go. We go one behind, so ****. We get behind the team still. We don't drop our heads and allow the players to do the same. They're not getting their party tomorrow. Because even if they win we're still in a position which is above the playoff spot.

Well said that man.

Top marks!!!

Casper
26-04-2014, 07:00 PM
That's more like it.

Last derby in who knows how long and the perfect opportunity to turn our form around.

Everyone seems desperate to lay into Hibernian FC at every opportunity and fawn over the cheats while they're at it. Tomorrow is the time to GIRFU the lot of them.

Hear hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Yes you're entitled to you opinions buy my god your opinions are boring repetitive negative crap :hilarious

The_Horde
26-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Yes you're entitled to you opinions buy my god your opinions are boring repetitive negative crap :hilarious

Deary me.

Bedwetters out in force.

:greengrin

Aldo
26-04-2014, 07:09 PM
;3983964"] Deary me. Bedwetters out in force. :greengrin

And TROLLS oot fur a fish B!!!

Gordy M
26-04-2014, 07:10 PM

Let's ****ing do this!

100% mate. :thumbsup:

emerald green
26-04-2014, 07:17 PM

Excellent. :aok:

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 07:32 PM

Dont read it then. Your choice.

3pm
26-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Dont read it then. Your choice.

Go on, cheer up.

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 07:42 PM
;3983845']Let's not forget the glaring bit of luck they got in that game. This team are capable of it they've done it before this season.

Please tell us what you have been drinking so we can all pop out for some of it to keep us positive till ko time tomorrow! :wink:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 07:44 PM

That trait has been on the pitch as you put it for many weeks now IMO! :agree:

A better question might be "what is it about our last 17 or so games in terms of performances and/or results that makes you think that tomorrow will be any different?! :confused:

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Go on, cheer up.

Im fine and dandy thank you. Apart from needing a tom tit.

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 07:46 PM

So is it better to behave as if deluded rather than look at the facts (considerably long last run of games where we have only won one match) and form a view? :wink: :confused:

Hermit Crab
26-04-2014, 07:47 PM
So is it better to behave as if deluded rather than look at the facts (considerably long last run of games where we have only won one match) and form a view? :wink: :confused:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 07:47 PM

And that has any relevence to tomorrow's team performance because...........? :confused:

Saorsa
26-04-2014, 07:50 PM
And that has any relevence to tomorrow's team performance because...........? :confused::tumble:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 07:54 PM
:tumble:

Sorry mate, as you seem to think that I must be thick or similar, what exactly is the point you are trying to make with this stuff you are posting on this thread? :confused:

Saorsa
26-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Sorry mate, as you seem to think that I must be thick or similar, what exactly is the point you are trying to make with this stuff you are posting on this thread? :confused:I'm not your mate. :aok:

Stax
26-04-2014, 07:59 PM
I'd say so, I think this is the case for most football fans. If you only looked at the facts and weren't deluded who the f*** would turn up at the start of a season?

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm not your mate. :aok:

Of course you are not, my fault for using an unfortunate term in a post to yourself. :greengrin

I'll try again with the original question if I may as I am still none the wiser about what I was asking you about as a result of your last post to my previous one? :wink:

My apologies for appearing to seem such that you perhaps think that I must be thick or similar, but what exactly is the point you are trying to make with this stuff you are posting on this thread? :confused:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 08:05 PM
I'd say so, I think this is the case for most football fans. If you only looked at the facts and weren't deluded who the f*** would turn up at the start of a season?

Those who turn up at home games no matter how bad the team is playing previously! :wink:

Apparently there are thousands of them! :rolleyes:

Thecat23
26-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Come on the HIBEES,

3 points will pretty much see us safe, let's get an early goal and have a real go at this lot. Remember this is a team we have battered at ER and were unlucky not to be up 3-0 in 30 mins. They are NOT a better side, they are NOT going to come here again and take 3 points.

Let's remember one thing guys. Those ****ing clowns are down. That's right gone, we aren't yet so let's not act like we are. They will come trying to put on the "we don't care" ****. Bollocks... They are hurting and a defeat to us will hurt even more.

Send that lot away from ER with the reminder that they have no more games in the prem like this. They know they will struggle to come back. Hearts as we knew them are gone.

Heads high, run out and for the love of god put in a performance to shut them up and send us home happy and knowing we are pretty much safe.

HIBEES, HIBEES, HIBEES!!!!!!!

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Come on the HIBEES,

3 points will pretty much see us safe, let's get an early goal and have a real go at this lot. Remember this is a team we have battered at ER and were unlucky not to be up 3-0 in 30 mins. They are NOT a better side, they are NOT going to come here again and take 3 points.

Let's remember one thing guys. Those ****ing clowns are down. That's right gone, we aren't yet so let's not act like we are. They will come trying to put on the "we don't care" ****. Bollocks... They are hurting and a defeat to us will hurt even more.

Send that lot away from ER with the reminder that they have no more games in the prem like this. They know they will struggle to come back. Hearts as we knew them are gone.

Heads high, run out and for the love of god put in a performance to shut them up and send us home happy and knowing we are pretty much safe.

That's the dream we all hope to have tomorrow lunchtime F but what are the odds on it actually happening do you really think? :wink:

How much should I invest in it and what are the odds I can expect to get on it? :hmmm: :dunno:

Stax
26-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Those who turn up at home games no matter how bad the team is playing previously! :wink:

Apparently there are thousands of them! :rolleyes:
There are, for me it's habit and always will be but trying to explain to my 11 yr old son why we do isn't always easy. I agree with you, we're gash but if I can't be deluded how the f*** do I justify putting my son through the wringer every week without the carrot of this could be our day/cup run/comeback and all will be good with the world..

Thecat23
26-04-2014, 08:20 PM
That's the dream we all hope to have tomorrow lunchtime F but what are the odds on it actually happening do you really think? :wink:

How much should I invest in it and what are the odds I can expect to get on it? :hmmm: :dunno:

Well mate, 13/2 for 1-0 Hibs or if you feel lucky 9/1 for 2-0.

If you don't think we'll win always take that mob at 3/1 which may I add is huge!

I'm going for 1-0 Hibs and 2-1 Hibs myself with BetVictor. ;)

See you tomorrow and I'll buy you a beer with the winnings ;D

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 08:21 PM
There are, for me it's habit and always will be but trying to explain to my 11 yr old son why we do isn't always easy. I agree with you, we're gash but if I can't be deluded how the f*** do I justify putting my son through the wringer every week without the carrot of this could be our day/cup run/comeback and all will be good with the world..

I have done the same for a number of years now but am beginning to question whether it is something that I want to do into the future! :agree:

I really hope that Hibs turn up and play the entire game tomorrow, winning the game and in some style like a team we haven't seen since Tony Mowbrey was manager but realistically I just can't see it happening.

Having said that I will be at the match as usual to witness events for myself! :agree:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Well mate, 13/2 for 1-0 Hibs or if you feel lucky 9/1 for 2-0.

If you don't think we'll win always take that mob at 3/1 which may I add is huge!

I'm going for 1-0 Hibs and 2-1 Hibs myself with BetVictor. ;)

See you tomorrow and I'll buy you a beer with the winnings ;D

I really hope so! :wink: :greengrin

Stax
26-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I have done the same for a number of years now but am beginning to question whether it is something that I want to do into the future! :agree:

I really hope that Hibs turn up and play the entire game tomorrow, winning the game and in some style like a team we haven't seen since Tony Mowbrey was manager but realistically I just can't see it happening.

Having said that I will be at the match as usual to witness events for myself! :agree:
Keep the faith :greengrin

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Come on the HIBEES,

brilliant! Come on the Hibees! :flag:

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 08:38 PM
FFS man! The football is probably the one aspect of life where it is perfectly acceptable to behave as if deluded and to ignore the facts! There's plenty of time to be realistic and sensible when it comes to work, family and mortgages etc so what's wrong with just letting your heart take over when it comes to the football? What's the point otherwise!? If you canny put all the 'facts' aside and just go with belief and faith then why on earth are you even a football supporter!? What do you get from following football!?

its beyond me...

Ram yer facts and realism, Hibernian will win tomorrow and I'll be there, proud as **** :flag:

matty_f
26-04-2014, 08:43 PM

On a thread where it's sole purpose was to act as a positive, rallying call to escape the ultra doom and gloom that pervades this forum then yes, that would be better.

Stax
26-04-2014, 08:45 PM
FFS man! The football is probably the one aspect of life where it is perfectly acceptable to behave as if deluded and to ignore the facts! There's plenty of time to be realistic and sensible when it comes to work, family and mortgages etc so what's wrong with just letting your heart take over when it comes to the football? What's the point otherwise!? If you canny put all the 'facts' aside and just go with belief and faith then why on earth are you even a football supporter!? What do you get from following football!?

its beyond me...

Ram yer facts and realism, Hibernian will win tomorrow and I'll be there, proud as **** :flag:
Ee's are good Ee's are good.....

mca
26-04-2014, 08:50 PM

its beyond me...

Well Said that person... http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 09:26 PM
On a thread where it's sole purpose was to act as a positive, rallying call to escape the ultra doom and gloom that pervades this forum then yes, that would be better.

If you must do whatever makes you feel good whether true or false, sensible or stupid, considered or deluded, then you just stick with the second of the options in each case if that works for you!:wink:

I've always found that the former option in each case works best for most people and, selfishly perhaps, especially myself! :agree:

There are different ways of dealing with life - some work and some don't!

There is no right answer necessarily in advance but, generally, where there is a long established track record of results, the next event usually falls in line with that track record although there are occasionally exceptions to that line of thought! :agree:

What new circumstances have you based your optimistic or positive view on the outcome of tomorrow's match or are you just hoping Hibs win? :wink:

JimBHibees
26-04-2014, 09:32 PM

Nonsense, we should have horsed them in the cup game and were royally shafted in the last one by Mr Magoo on the line. We are more than capable of doing them and we are definitely due a performance and sure we will get one.

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 09:32 PM

its beyond me...

Read my other posts on this thread and you will get a more rounded view of my thoughts on tomorrow's game if you will! :agree:

If Hibs win tomorrow, all us Hibs fans will be delighted and, if we are honest, more than a little bit shocked after such a long run of horrific performances and results! :wink:

matty_f
26-04-2014, 09:34 PM
If you must do whatever makes you feel good whether true or false, sensible or stupid, considered or deluded, then you just stick with the second of the options in each case if that works for you!:wink:

I've always found that the former option in each case works best for most people and, selfishly perhaps, especially myself! :agree:

There are different ways of dealing with life - some work and some don't!

There is no right answer necessarily in advance but, generally, where there is a long established track record of results, the next event usually falls in line with that track record although there are occasionally exceptions to that line of thought! :agree:

What new circumstances have you based your optimistic or positive view on the outcome of tomorrow's match or are you just hoping Hibs win? :wink:

Or you could try getting over yourself and just enjoying life a little.

Thecat23
26-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Read my other posts on this thread and you will get a more rounded view of my thoughts on tomorrow's game if you will! :agree:

If Hibs win tomorrow, all us Hibs fans will be delighted and, if we are honest, more than a little bit shocked after such a long run of horrific performances and results! :wink:

Can't argue with that.

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Or you could try getting over yourself and just enjoying life a little.

:aok:

:faf::faf::faf:

So, your usual tactic of trying to belittle another poster who sets a question that you'd rather not expose yourself on by replying to that question!

Frankly I couldn't give a flying **** what you have to say generally and certainly not about your non reply to the question I posed to you!

Carry on trying to be the big guy on here though!

:faf: :faf: :faf:

matty_f
26-04-2014, 09:46 PM
:aok:

:faf::faf::faf:

So, your usual tactic of trying to belittle another poster who sets a question that you'd rather not expose yourself on by replying to that question!

Frankly I couldn't give a flying **** what you have to say generally and certainly not about your non reply to the question I posed to you!

Carry on trying to be the big guy on here though!

Are you ok? :confused:

Eyrie
26-04-2014, 10:00 PM
:flag: :tbgwa: :flag:

ehf
26-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Come on the HIBEES,

That is a magnificent post!

ehf
26-04-2014, 10:23 PM

its beyond me...

And so is that.

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 10:24 PM

I get your view on tomorrow's game, I just don't get why anybody would want to be vocally negative about their own team.

Supporters mentality is literally the only thing that Heart of Midlothian have over us. They might be deluded, big team wannabe creeps with delusions of grandeur but my god they believe in their team. Even when they are rock bottom of the league and absolutely ***** they still think they are too good to lose to us and that attitude and belief leaks onto the park.

There's plenty writers, pundits and reporters out there who can look at the facts and form balanced opinions from a neutral perspective on what might or might not happen in a game because that's their job. Our job as supporters is to support the team and exude positivity about Hibernian Football Club at every single opportunity, even if we're not quite sure ourselves if it's justified.

At the end of the day Id rather be seen as 'deluded' for being supportive of my team than being constantly negative and passing it off as being a 'realist' or something similar

matty_f
26-04-2014, 10:27 PM
I get your view on tomorrow's game, I just don't get why anybody would want to be vocally negative about their own team.

Supporters mentality is literally the only thing that Heart of Midlothian have over us. They might be deluded, big team wannabe creeps with delusions of grandeur but my god they believe in their team. Even when they are rock bottom of the league and absolutely ***** they still think they are too good to lose to us and that attitude and belief leaks onto the park.

There's plenty writers, pundits and reporters out there who can look at the facts and form balanced opinions from a neutral perspective on what might or might not happen in a game because that's their job. Our job as supporters is to support the team and exude positivity about Hibernian Football Club at every single opportunity, even if we're not quite sure ourselves if it's justified.

At the end of the day Id rather be seen as 'deluded' for being supportive of my team than being constantly negative and passing it off as being a 'realist' or something similar

Realistically we are all going to die but I don't go around trying to spoil everyone's mood by reminding them any time they're happy.

Pete
26-04-2014, 10:30 PM

Great post. Took the words out my mouth.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Buzzing...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdCkpHu3k50#

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmELS03_4So#

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCH2_AyIZWI#

Stax
26-04-2014, 10:57 PM

Realistically we are all going to die but I don't go around trying to spoil everyone's mood by reminding them any time they're happy.
Bugger, I forgot about death. I was feeling alright with the world till you reminded me of my mortality. I was feeling optimistic till I read your post, but now... Why do we worry about 11 men kicking a ball when were all going to.... My god the pointlessness

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:01 PM

Supporters mentality is literally the only thing that Heart of Midlothian have over us. They might be deluded, big team wannabe creeps with delusions of grandeur but my god they believe in their team. Even when theny are rock bottom of the league and absolutely ***** they still think they are too good to lose to us and that attitude and belief leaks onto the park.

You carry on living your life your way and I'll keep living mine my way then! :agree:

Contrary to your view suggesting that one can only be a "proper & true Hibs fan" if one behaves in a sometimes "deluded" way when we are actually awful rather than accepting and dealing with the reality of the prevailing situation, I prefer to deal with the facts as I understand them rather than dream about what I would wish to be the case! :agree:

Your way is a bit like getting drunk to forget about something you'd rather forget about only to wake up with a hangover and find that the "****" situation still exists! :agree:

If that works for you, then run with it!

It doesn't work for me! :wink:

That said, I'll be there at lunchtime supporting Hibs and hoping that they produce a performance good enough to win the match, something they've not done for weeks and cheering them on to support their efforts during the match! :agree:

Badge
26-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Come on Hibs get right in to that friggin pash. Mon the cabbage

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Bugger, I forgot about death. I was feeling alright with the world till you reminded me of my mortality. I was feeling optimistic till I read your post, but now... Why do we worry about 11 men kicking a ball when were all going to.... My god the pointlessness

Whatever will be will be as you rightly point out! :wink:

ehf
26-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Come on Hibs get right in to that friggin pash. Mon the cabbage

:agree: GERINTAETHUM!

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:13 PM

Unusual for you to take things totally out of context to try and preserve your "self generated" and promoted "go to person on all matters Hibs" though! :faf: :faf: :faf:

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 11:17 PM
You carry on living your life your way and I'll keep living mine my way then! :agree:

Contrary to your view suggesting that one can only be a "proper & true Hibs fan" if one behaves in a sometimes "deluded" way when we are actually awful rather than accepting and dealing with the reality of the prevailing situation, I prefer to deal with the facts as I understand them rather than dream about what I would wish to be the case! :agree:

Your way is a bit like getting drunk to forget about something you'd rather forget about only to wake up with a hangover and find that the "****" situation still exists! :agree:

If that works for you, then run with it!

It doesn't work for me! :wink:
I think my way is more like having a blind son who has no legs and feet for hands that is about to take part an egg and spoon race at his school sports day. You are very well aware of the facts and the reality of the situation, but there's no way in hell that you're going to go around telling everyone that will listen that he's not going to win. You're going to go along and support him with everything you have until he crosses the finish line, even if he's the last one to do so. That's what being a supporter is.

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Are you ok? :confused:

Missed this one till just then! : faf:

Do you think you know me personally sufficiently well ( if indeed at all ) to make such a suggestion big guy? :faf: :faf:

Why would I not be ok? Because my views differ from yours? :faf: :faf: :faf:

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2014, 11:21 PM

Missed this one till just then! : faf:

Do you think you know me personally sufficiently well ( if indeed at all ) to make such a suggestion big guy? :faf: : faf:

Why would I not be ok? Because my views differ from yours? :faf: : faf: :faf:

:troll:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:23 PM
I think my way is more like having a blind son who has no legs and feet for hands that is about to take part an egg and spoon race at his school sports day. You are very well aware of the facts and the reality of the situation, but there's no way in hell that you're going to go around telling everyone that will listen that he's not going to win. You're going to go along and support him with everything you have until he crosses the finish line, even if he's the last one to do so. That's what being a supporter is.

Wow, a wealth of material there for a psychoanalyst perhaps? :rolleyes:

TornadoHibby
26-04-2014, 11:26 PM
:troll:

Wondered when Matty f's alter ego would make an appearance?! :faf: :faf:

Night night!! :greengrin

MSK
26-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Unusual for you to take things totally out of context to try and preserve your "self generated" and promoted "go to person on all matters Hibs" though! :faf: :faf: :faf:You want tae gie the trolling a ****ing rest ..yer getting rather boring now !!

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Wow, a wealth of material there for a psychoanalyst perhaps? :rolleyes:

You never met a guy with feet for hands like?

matty_f
27-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Unusual for you to take things totally out of context to try and preserve your "self generated" and promoted "go to person on all matters Hibs" though! :faf: :faf: :faf:

:confused:

eggbamyasi
27-04-2014, 01:22 AM
I got an idea .... could people like **names removed** and a few others that are just constantly miserable and horiffically negative start a thread for themselves , titled everything is **** and I hate life (or something like that ) . They Could log in and just hate towards each other and disscus how utterly ****ing **** everything is and how doomed we are etc etc etc . They could do that for a couple of hours every day and it might get it out there system a bit so they could enter other disscusions with constructive criticism or mabey even the slightest tiny wee bit of positivity . Its draining reading there posts really is . Also imo to look for your team to win isnt deluded .......its called supporting your team , through **** times and good time and always trying no matter how hard it is to hope for the win or a result .
GGTTH
Get right into those hearts ****ers tomorrow !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The_Horde
27-04-2014, 01:56 AM
It's 3am. My thoughts have not changed.

By 2.30 tomorrow I'm going to be jumping around like the Duracell bunny on the columbian marching powder.

We have to do this. We will do this.

GGTTH

JOD
27-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Yep 4.29am as I post yes we will do it good nite all god bless and lets f--k them tomorrorrow oops today I mean :bevvied!:

Forza Fred
27-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Because we're all pissed off,but a win would cheer us all up

Indeed it would, and if you ask your Dad he,d refer to the law of averages theory.

We'll win today 2-0

Calum68
27-04-2014, 06:25 AM
Indeed it would, and if you ask your Dad he,d refer to the law of averages theory.

We'll win today 2-0

I'm with you. And using the same logic, Hibs are going to win the Scottish Cup next season. GGTTH

hibbypostie
27-04-2014, 07:08 AM
So where's the problem? Message board for opinions, agreements and disagreements. Same as any other day on .net.

to be fair id rather folk vented their anger and frustration on here than at the match never understood folk going just to abuse our own players

Eyrie
27-04-2014, 09:18 AM
It's derby day.

Let's ****ing tear Them a new one.

KdyHby
27-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Hoping to shed tears of pride on my balcony in sunny Stockholm.

TornadoHibby
27-04-2014, 05:53 PM
;3984438'] It's 3am. My thoughts have not changed.

By 2.30 tomorrow I'm going to be jumping around like the Duracell bunny on the columbian marching powder.

We have to do this. We will do this.

GGTTH

And how about now then regarding your very confident predictions of last evening?! :wink:

sleeping giant
27-04-2014, 05:56 PM
And how about now then regarding your very confident predictions of last evening?! :wink:

WTF ?

Why ? Just why ?

TornadoHibby
27-04-2014, 05:57 PM
WTF ?

Why ? Just why ?

Why not?

sleeping giant
27-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Why not?

So you're going to troll posts when folk were in a confident mood?
Well done. You carry on.

marinello59
27-04-2014, 06:02 PM

Dearie me. How proud are you of this post.

TornadoHibby
27-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Dearie me. How proud are you of this post.

Believe you me, this isn't about pride!

Certain posters on here last night and over midnight decided that I was an unworthy, even suggesting, negative and depressive person, asking me if I was "ok" ffs, because I decided that I should take a view on today's match outcome based upon the most recent history of our team performance and results rather than joining the "let's bang on about how many we'll hump these "pond life's" that our great team is playing tomorrow by" brigade whose posts were often verging on abusive citing descriptive terms which should not IMO be on this mb.

This is about inviting those individuals to cast their minds back to last night and ask themselves whether maybe I had a point worthy of consideration rather than one deserving the bitter derision that I received, mostly entirely unjust IMO!!

Because I suggested that a factually based view might be more appropriate and accurate in terms of predicting the match result did not mean that I wouldn't be at the match today supporting Hibs as I have done for years, a long number of which have been as a ST holder alongside members of my family including my two sons and my 90 year old father.

I was disappointed with the attitude of some posters on this thread last night and would now like to hear their view on the match and the result and its impact on how they might attack others with a different view to theirs in the manner in which some did last night!

That was all really!

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Believe you me, this isn't about pride!

Certain posters on here last night and over midnight decided that I was an unworthy, even suggesting, negative and depressive person, asking me if I was "ok" ffs, because I decided that I should take a view on today's match outcome based upon the most recent history of our team performance and results rather than joining the "let's bang on about how many we'll hump these "pond life's" that our great team is playing tomorrow by" brigade whose posts were often verging on abusive citing descriptive terms which should not IMO be on this mb.

This is about inviting those individuals to cast their minds back to last night and ask themselves whether maybe I had a point worthy of consideration rather than one deserving the bitter derision that I received, mostly entirely unjust IMO!!

Because I suggested that a factually based view might be more appropriate and accurate in terms of predicting the match result did not mean that I wouldn't be at the match today supporting Hibs as I have done for years, a long number of which have been as a ST holder alongside members of my family including my two sons and my 90 year old father.

I was disappointed with the attitude of some posters on this thread last night and would now like to hear their view on the match and the result and its impact on how they might attack others with a different view to theirs in the manner in which some did last night!

That was all really!

Are you ok?

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply, I'd imagine they'll all have you on ignore. :confused: :rolleyes:

The_Horde
27-04-2014, 07:40 PM
If factually based views always worked I'm sure a few people would be minted and the bookmakers would be no more.

Shoot me for daring to believe.

So take your depressing I told you so pish to another thread where anti hibs is the theme of the day. There are plenty.

TornadoHibby
27-04-2014, 07:45 PM
;3986687']If factually based views always worked I'm sure a few people would be minted and the bookmakers would be no more.

Shoot me for daring to believe.

So take your depressing I told you so pish to another thread where anti hibs is the theme of the day. There are plenty.

Keep dreaming if you must!

Actions always speak louder than words and it gives me little pleasure to say that was proven again this lunchtime based only on your views and of mine on this thread last night!

Your attitude on the post I am replying to, stinks but, at the same time, makes me laugh at how you reveal your true but hopelessly misguided and false thoughts!

TornadoHibby
27-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Are you ok?

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply, I'd imagine they'll all have you on ignore. :confused: :rolleyes:

You again Matty?

Delighted to hear they have done so too! I couldn't believe the amount of misguided nonsense spouted to me about not being a supporter of Hibs etc etc so no loss to me if they have!