PDA

View Full Version : Team vs Hearts

GGTTH07
25-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Williams
Forster McPake McGivern Stevenson
Watmore Thommo Stanton Cairney
Cummings Collins

Need Nelson out centre back ASAP. Watmore provides pace and creativity and Cairney can beat a man. Thomson sits deeper allowing stanton to go forward more. Cummings looks a player and played well when he came on last week. Collins, prove me wrong but I had no one else to put to be honest!

JustSimplyHibs
25-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Williams
Cummings Collins

Need Nelson out centre back ASAP. Watmore provides pace and creativity and Cairney can beat a man. Thomson sits deeper allowing stanton to go forward more. Cummings looks a player and played well when he came on last week. Collins, prove me wrong but I had no one else to put to be honest!

__________Williams

____Forster Neilson McGirven

______Thomson___OTJ

Watmore Stanton Handling Stevenson

_________Cummings

Subs: Murdoch, Harris, Baptie, Gardiner, Mulhall, Horribine, Robertson - if Robertson fit then he replaces OTJ.

FromTheCapital
25-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Williams

Forster McPake/Nelson McGivern Stevenson

Watmore Taiwo Thomson Harris

Stanton

Cummings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pontius pilate
25-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Williams
Forster Mcpake Mcgivern Stevenson

Thomson Taiwo

Watmore Stanton Harris/Cairney

Cummings

Franck Stanton
Williams
Cummings Collins

Just a thought , - swap Harris for Collin as think he is faster, better ball retention and may offer us more throuh the middle than on a wing.

SteveHFC
Williams

Black
Forster
Tudor-Jones
Stevenson

Thomson
Robertson

Harris
Stanton
Watmore

McPake/Cummings

:wink:

Paloschi
25-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Williams

Forster
McPake C
Nelson
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Taiwo
Stanton

Craig
Cummings

Craig just off Cummings with full license to get forward and score! He is our top scorer after all.

GJ1875
25-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Williams

Forster. McPake McGivern. Stevenson

Watmore. Thomson Robertson Harris

Stanton

Cummings

eggbamyasi
25-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Williams
Black forster mcpake stevenson
Watmore thomson robertson harris
Cummings collins

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

HibbyAndy
25-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Williams

Stanton

Cummings

We have a winner.

Billychaotic182
25-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Williams

Stanton

Cummings

This

Heisenberg
25-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Williams

Stanton

Cummings

Swap Nelson for Mcpake and I think that'll be the team.

sbell1875
25-04-2014, 06:10 PM
For me,

Gk: Williams

Rb: Forster
Cb: McPake
Cb: Nelson
Lb: McGivern

Rm: Watmore
Lm: Stevenson
Cm: Thomson
Cm: Taiwo

Fwd: Handling

Str: Cummings

Fergus52
25-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Is Robertson back?

SMAXXA
25-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Is Robertson back?

:agree:

Mr White
25-04-2014, 06:53 PM
:agree:

Fantastic. Slightly worried he hasn't got any match practice in after a 3 month absence though. Do you know if he has taken part in any bounce games?

Billy Whizz
25-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Fantastic. Slightly worried he hasn't got any match practice in after a 3 month absence though. Do you know if he has taken part in any bounce games?

Me too, can't be match fit after being out so long. Should have had a game with the under 20's last Tuesday if he was going to be ready for Sunday

SMAXXA
25-04-2014, 07:00 PM

Not aware that he has played any bounce games, however I didn't say he was playing just said he is back fit :wink: :greengrin

Stax
25-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Williams

Stanton

Cummings
Looks decent, only worry is Mcpake & Robertson's fitness / lack of games. I'd still start them though, can't be any worse than we've been..

Ronniekirk
25-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Looks decent, only worry is Mcpake & Robertson's fitness / lack of games. I'd still start them though, can't be any worse than we've been..
T B has gone on record saying he won't rush them back and won't take any chances with them so they both won't start IMO McPake saying he came through under 20 s match and felt fine and is Desperate to play but he will want him for final three games I think , but will be on bench .
Robertson won't be risked unless he has been playing mind games and he is fully fit and wants to surprise a Hearts but he can't be match fit and as he has been out so long it's too big a risk to throw him straight in ,that could back fire .
Conditions will also play a factor if pouring rain all weekend and wet slippy surface it increases risk and legs get heavier quicker ..
If he stats them both think it's sign of desperation and would be poor management .Think they could be better utilised when we need to play three games in a week .
However mcpakes heart and desire and leadership qualities are sadly lacking in this team and he may well persuade T B to unleash him in Derby

The_Horde
25-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Williams

Forster Nelson Mcpake McGivern

Watmore Robertson Thomson Stevenson

Stanton

Cummings

jimmyboco1875
25-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Mcpakes def no playing this weekend lads

Stax
25-04-2014, 08:18 PM
T B has gone on record saying he won't rush them back and won't take any chances with them so they both won't start IMO McPake saying he came through under 20 s match and felt fine and is Desperate to play but he will want him for final three games I think , but will be on bench .
Robertson won't be risked unless he has been playing mind games and he is fully fit and wants to surprise a Hearts but he can't be match fit and as he has been out so long it's too big a risk to throw him straight in ,that could back fire .
Conditions will also play a factor if pouring rain all weekend and wet slippy surface it increases risk and legs get heavier quicker ..
If he stats them both think it's sign of desperation and would be poor management .Think they could be better utilised when we need to play three games in a week .
However mcpakes heart and desire and leadership qualities are sadly lacking in this team and he may well persuade T B to unleash him in Derby
Agree with most of your points but I think poor management has got us to the stage of being desperate unfortunately.

hibee61
25-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Williams

forster. McPake. Hanlon. Stevenson

Thomson

Zoubir. Stanton. Harris

Handling. Cummings

There are plenty combinations but what we need is whatever team TB decides on all need to stand up
and be counted, show they deserve to wear our colours and play for OUR club.
getting fed up watching under achievers picking up a pay cheque and doing very little for it.

Having said that I will still be there already got next years season ticket cause I simply BELIEVE one day it's just going to click ?????

GGTTH

Aldo
25-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Not aware that he has played any bounce games, however I didn't say he was playing just said he is back fit :wink: :greengrin

If he's fit he should play and I'd play him with KT.

Wotherspiniesta
25-04-2014, 08:54 PM
So everyones happy to play Cummings up front on his own?

Strange.

pacorosssco
25-04-2014, 09:09 PM
not easy . can see why butchers has continually juggled. just needs to get over the line now sadly. then another clear out.

1875M
25-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Williams
Forster McPake Nelson McGivern
Cairney Thomson Taiwo/OTJ Stevenson
Watmore
Cummings

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2014, 09:48 PM

Strange.

I know - he's not scored a goal yet and hasn't really looked like scoring one either but we're going to chuck him in against them all on his own?

Craig, Robertson, Stanton and Harris will have to get up to support him.

AndySOL1875
25-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Collins is absolutely useless on his own, we all know he works hard which makes me believe he and Cummings can work well together. They just haven't really clicked in the past. Just please don't play Collins up top alone.

Stax
25-04-2014, 10:25 PM

Strange.
What's the option, play our prolific goalscorer Collins instead? Sick of hearing about lack of service to him. Butchers tactics negate any qualities he may have. Holding up the ball and bringing other players into play isn't / hasn't worked . Cummings with Stanton as a no 10 / switching from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 would excite me more than bypassing the midfield and hoofing a ball to someone who can send a ball further trying to trap it than I could hit one.

ehf
25-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Williams
Forster McPake Nelson McGivern
Cairney Thomson Taiwo/OTJ Stevenson
Watmore
Cummings

You would seriously be better pulling three guys out the crowd to play ahead of Forster, Nelson and McGivern.

California-Hibs
25-04-2014, 11:16 PM
What's the option, play our prolific goalscorer Collins instead? Sick of hearing about lack of service to him. Butchers tactics negate any qualities he may have. Holding up the ball and bringing other players into play isn't / hasn't worked . Cummings with Stanton as a no 10 / switching from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 would excite me more than bypassing the midfield and hoofing a ball to someone who can send a ball further trying to trap it than I could hit one.

Not denying that he isn't the best, but.....he did score a pretty good goal against them last time out at Easter Road :rolleyes:

eggbamyasi
26-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Anyone know how many games we have actually played 2 up front and what was the stats goal wise , results etc ?

dmc1875
26-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Mcpake is definitely out. As long as forster isn't at centre back...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Forster is suspended:agree:

spike220
26-04-2014, 01:01 AM
I think Collins has no fear of hearts and gave them untold problems in the Jan Derby, I recall him out fighting 4 defenders in the box to stick the ball in the roof of the net.

SteveHFC
26-04-2014, 01:02 AM

It looks like Nelson, Maybury and McGivern will be starting.

http://i.minus.com/ibuHzx8LzsmC6a.gif

Aldo
26-04-2014, 05:46 AM

Thought his suspension didn't kick in until the Thistle game??

Edit: checked SFA website and his suspension starts 3/5/2014 so he's free to play tomorrow!!

California-Hibs
26-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Nope, he can play tomorrow! :aok:

Ronniekirk
26-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Thought his suspension didn't kick in until the Thistle game??

Edit: checked SFA website and his suspension starts 3/5/2014 so he's free to play tomorrow!!
Good news but any change we have to make to this shaky back four doesn't help and McPake will have to be accommodated at some point which is another change .These suspensions were inevitable given bookings we have been picking up and it's another reason why it's baffling he hasn't blooded some from under 20 s for defence .Lets hope hearts don't inflict any injuries on defenders that would keep them out for rest of season .Just another reason why we need to win tomorrow .

Aldo
26-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Good news but any change we have to make to this shaky back four doesn't help and McPake will have to be accommodated at some point which is another change .These suspensions were inevitable given bookings we have been picking up and it's another reason why it's baffling he hasn't blooded some from under 20 s for defence .Lets hope hearts don't inflict any injuries on defenders that would keep them out for rest of season .Just another reason why we need to win tomorrow .

If we had been safe then there probably was a chance that some of the U20's would of got a chance but tbh Ronnie I don't think it would be fair on them at this part of the season (and the state we are in) to be expected to step in.

Not saying they are not good enough but would be surprised if they were thrown in.

Ronniekirk
26-04-2014, 06:41 AM
I think Collins has no fear of hearts and gave them untold problems in the Jan Derby, I recall him out fighting 4 defenders in the box to stick the ball in the roof of the net.
That was then he hasn't looked like scoring it past few games so T B s dilemma is does he stick with him for his work rate and hope he comes good with a goal when we are not creating many chances think the evidence in front of us is he isn't your man to do this unless T B has found way to change set up and have as pressing higher up pitch and getting more crosses into box .its interesting Collins headed goals have in main come from that source and not corners .
Hayes doesn't look the part now and another loan that has backfired why he came straight back for saints game I don't understand .its just T B assuming his experience can pay dividends when again it's clear it's not working for us Him and Collins up front don't in any way look like they can forge a partnership .
What did Collins do in last Derby apart from miss the target with best chance presented . under pressure he doesn't have composure .

Ronniekirk
26-04-2014, 06:47 AM
If we had been safe then there probably was a chance that some of the U20's would of got a chance but tbh Ronnie I don't think it would be fair on them at this part of the season (and the state we are in) to be expected to step in.

Not saying they are not good enough but would be surprised if they were thrown in.

I wasn't meaning throw them in wholesale just think one could of been coming off bench games recently for 20 minutes or so to see what they could do and then if injuries and suspensions kicked in the would be better prepared if needed .
Remember Foster made his Debut at Tynecastle lash season and didn't put a foot wrong and went on to have several good games in a row .

jon paul jones
26-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Williams
Forster - McPake - Nelson - Stevenson
Thomson - Jones
Harris - Stanton - Cairney (Craig to replace Stanton in advanced midfield role 70 mins)
Collins (Cummings subbed on 65 minutes)

McGivern, Haynes and Maybury suspended

Tactics

Jones to protect the back four and win the headers as Hearts will try to get to lob the ball to Stevenson near the D (Watch for him falling around a lot)
Thomson to go for second tackles with Stevenson so Jones doesn't get booked (lol)
Thomson to give the short passes to Harris/Stanton/Cairney - our only ball carriers in the team
Collins to rough up Wilson and make spaces for Stanton to run through the middle (possible only chance of scoring!!!)

Stop Stevenson from influencing early on and the derby can be won. Allow Hearts to have the ball in the first 5 minutes and they WILL punt it to Stevenson for a lay down to Yam and we concede early doors a la Saints.

Formation has its limitations and is dependent on us passing 15-25 yards maximum....nae hoof!
Clean sheet is only way we can win this one folks 1-0

Regardless, I'll be there the full 90 mins on Sunday - Support yer team and Lets get intae them!

Hibby Kay-Yay
26-04-2014, 08:28 AM
GK Williams

LB McGivern
CB Foster
CB Nelson
RB Maybury

LM Harris
CM Thomson
CM Robertson
RM Watmore
AM Stanton

CF Cummings

Keith_M
26-04-2014, 08:45 AM
I'd go with the following:

Herriot

Brownlie - Black - Blackley - Schaedler

Edwards - Stanton - Cropley - Duncan

O'Rourke - Gordon

carnoustiehibee
26-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Gk Williams

RB Taiwo
CH maybury
CH Forster/ OTJ
LB Stevenson

DM Boeteng
CM Craig/ Robertson
CM Thomson
CM Stanton

FW watmore
FW Collins

3pm
26-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Gk Williams

RB Taiwo
CH maybury
CH Forster/ OTJ
LB Stevenson

DM Boeteng
CM Craig/ Robertson
CM Thomson
CM Stanton

FW watmore
FW Collins

Looks like we have rumbled Gary Locke on here! :greengrin

spike220
26-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Gk Williams

RB Maybury
CH Forster
CH McGivern
LB Stevenson

DM Thomson
CM Robertson / Zoubir
CM Craig
CM Stanton

FW Watmore
FW Collins

carnoustiehibee
26-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Looks like we have rumbled Gary Locke on here! :greengrin

Haha, thinking he might slot into the rocastle roll. Hard picking a team when everyone's ***** tho!

Bostonhibby
26-04-2014, 09:21 AM

Strange.

Thinking the same thing, we should play 2 up top, Cummings and a n other - possibly Collins.................

Like my choice of Collins I suppose McGivern features a lot above because we have no one else but he has been awful when he has played recently - poor player in a poor team.

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Williams
Forster butcher mcgivern Malpas
Robertson Thomson Stanton Craig
Harris
Cummings

MrRobot
26-04-2014, 10:25 AM
We have a winner.

I'd have McGivern out the team. I actually never want to see him play for Hibs again. I would put Boeteng at CB and promote our RB(Only cause Forster is out)

I like the idea of Cummings getting a chance on his own with Stanton behind him and Harris supporting though.

Speedway
26-04-2014, 12:01 PM
GK Williams

LB McGivern
CB Foster
CB Nelson
RB Maybury

LM Harris
CM Thomson
CM Robertson
RM Watmore
AM Stanton

CF Cummings

Not a million miles away.

nickwhibs
26-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Willaims

Forster McPake McGivern(reluctantly) Stevenson

Watmore Roberston Thomson Stanton/Cairney

Cummings Harris

Two live-wires upfront which could cause them problems, IF the ball is played into feet and on the deck - unlikely though with mastermind Butcher.

NOLA
26-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Anyone saying McPake should be playing needs to stick to fifa or fantasy football, he's been out 6 months and has played 1 u20 game!

eggbamyasi
26-04-2014, 01:57 PM
It looks like Nelson, Maybury and McGivern will be starting.

http://i.minus.com/ibuHzx8LzsmC6a.gif

If we play nelson mcgivern and maybury in defence Imo were ****** .........those three together have to be worst defensive line in premier . good god get three points and bring on next season .

Judas Iscariot
26-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Stanton
Harris

Cummings
Collins

I'd prefer McPake & Robertson in there and probably Black from the U20's but can't see it happening...

Hibiza
26-04-2014, 02:10 PM
whoever it is. C'mon . stuck in . WE can do it. :flag:

dmc1875
26-04-2014, 07:38 PM
I really hope Watmore starts and Maybury doesnt.

However I have a feeling we will be seeing something along the lines of this:

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Thomson
Craig
Robertson

Harris
Stanton
Cummings/Collins

Blaster
26-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I really hope Watmore starts and Maybury doesnt.

However I have a feeling we will be seeing something along the lines of this:

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Thomson
Craig
Robertson

Harris
Stanton
Cummings/Collins

Watmore at right back? Heard it all now

trev the hat
26-04-2014, 07:57 PM
GK Williams

LB McGivern
CB Foster
CB Nelson
RB Maybury

LM Harris
CM Thomson
CM Robertson
RM Watmore
AM Stanton

CF Cummings

As above but Craig for Harris

Heisenberg
26-04-2014, 08:01 PM
If our back four contains Forster/Nelson at centre half we may as well give them the points and surrender. Been a total mess every time they've played together.

NorthNorfolkHFC
26-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I think a good back two would be McGivern and Nelson. Left footed & right footed works best, get Forster back at right back and give the lad Baptie a dash at LB.

Williams
Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Baptie
Harris
Thomson
Robertson
Watmore
Stanton
Cummings

Not a bad team on paper.

"That was classic intercourse!"

AlbertK86
26-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Not what I want but what I believe TB will play

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Taiwo
Thomson

Harris
Stanton
Stevenson

Cummings

What I would pick

Williams

Black
Forster
McGivern
Baptie

Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
Stevenson

Collins
Cummings

Subs

Murdoch
Maybury
OTJ
Craig
Harris
Zoubir
Haynes

Bostonhibby
26-04-2014, 08:23 PM
I think a good back two would be McGivern and Nelson. Left footed & right footed works best, get Forster back at right back and give the lad Baptie a dash at LB.

Williams
Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Baptie
Harris
Thomson
Robertson
Watmore
Stanton
Cummings

Not a bad team on paper.

Good shout - the Nelson and McGivern dream partnership - if only we could get them together just in time to sell them to the yam for next season.

LTYF - has any Hibby ever seen this as the way to do it? I do agree they have left and right feet however.

NorthNorfolkHFC
26-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Good shout - the Nelson and McGivern dream partnership - if only we could get them together just in time to sell them to the yam for next season.

LTYF - has any Hibby ever seen this as the way to do it? I do agree they have left and right feet however.

They're better together than Forster and Nelson, that really doesn't work.

Ideally Forster should be our starting CH alongside another but at present we too thin.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2014, 08:38 PM
"classic intercourse!"

It's the future, just not for Hibs

erin go bragh
26-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Williams

Boateng
Forster
Mcgivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Stanton
Craig

Zoubir
Cummings

Ggtth

Michael
26-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Can we play 3 at the back? Less players to make a mistake that way.

Bobby's Cinema
26-04-2014, 10:03 PM

Williams
Forster
Nelson
McGivern
Baptie
Harris
Thomson
Robertson
Watmore
Stanton
Cummings

Not a bad team on paper.

:hilarious what if one of them is neither footed?

Thecat23
26-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Get that deleted.

This.

I've known the team for couple of days like others but wouldn't post it. Really should delete the post IMO.

Just Alf
26-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Why anyone would want to post the team up the night before the game is beyond me.

:top marks

Not the greatest of ideas ...... Might be a smokescreen :confused:

Thecat23
26-04-2014, 10:18 PM
:top marks

Not the greatest of ideas ...... Might be a smokescreen :confused:

Just tried to send you a PM mate. Think your inbox must be full as it wouldn't send.

Just Alf
26-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Just tried to send you a PM mate. Think your inbox must be full as it wouldn't send.

Ta... Cleared now! :aok:

#2 Double Tap
26-04-2014, 10:36 PM
__________Williams

____Forster Neilson McGirven

______Thomson___OTJ

Watmore Stanton Handling Stevenson

_________Cummings

Subs: Murdoch, Harris, Baptie, Gardiner, Mulhall, Horribine, Robertson - if Robertson fit then he replaces OTJ.nice effort

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2014, 10:43 PM
What's with the deleted posts?

Did someone say they knew the team rather than just guessing it?

3pm
26-04-2014, 10:43 PM

Did someone say they knew the team rather than just guessing it?

Yep

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Yep

:hilarious so if he had just posted the team without the sentence it would've been ok?!

3pm
26-04-2014, 10:47 PM
:hilarious so if he had just posted the team without the sentence it would've been ok?!

Maybe.

MSK
26-04-2014, 10:50 PM

Did someone say they knew the team rather than just guessing it?If someone "in the know" puts up the team then it will be removed ..and rightly so ..no big deal ..move on ..

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Loads of folk know the team already - hearts are bound to know anyway. Unfortunately footballs a village and that...

kaimendhibs
26-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I know nothing but believe there are 4 changes from last week. So I guess and it's a guess. Robertson, Cummings, watmore and taiwo/mc pake starr

Sent from my iphone

Pete
26-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I can't keep it to myself any longer and the public deserve to know.

It's a 4-4-2 with Dobbie and Vaz Te up front.

silverhibee
26-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Just get along and support what ever team starts. :flag: :tbgwa: :flag:

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 06:45 AM
If thats the team...$30 on Collins 1st scorer....nap

:greengrin

H18sry
27-04-2014, 06:47 AM
delete your post mate and then I'll delete this.

It's all over twitter and facebook, I think the person who leaked it in the first place is the one you should be trying to find.

scoopyboy
27-04-2014, 06:52 AM
It's all over twitter and facebook, I think the person who leaked it in the first place is the one you should be trying to find.

I would like to mate but in the short term we could do worse than delete it from here.

Allant1981
27-04-2014, 06:57 AM
Deleted my post but reporters are posting it ontwitter so im sure hearts will know the team by now, hopefully though its changed later

H18sry
27-04-2014, 06:57 AM
I would like to mate but in the short term we could do worse than delete it from here.

I would think that anybody who wants to know it will, Mark Donaldson from ESPN tweeted about it last night, after HIBS news leaked it on there page, so who ever run's that twitter feed is who put it out in the public domain.

It actually looks like Donaldson [yam fud] was the first to leak it and HIBS news retweeted it.

Cameron1875
27-04-2014, 06:59 AM
That defence gives me the fear. Overall though that's a decent team middle to front, hopefully a goal in them :flag:

scoopyboy
27-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Deleted my post but reporters are posting it ontwitter so im sure hearts will know the team by now, hopefully though its changed later

Thanks, we can only do our bit although I agree it's pretty futile.

Thecat23
27-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Maybe it's all a huge bluff and the team will run out and be totally different. I think Mickey Weir will play and Keith right will be upfront. Late fitness test for Gareth Evens I'm hearing though.

stoneyburn hibs
27-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Maybe it's all a huge bluff and the team will run out and be totally different. I think Mickey Weir will play and Keith right will be upfront. Late fitness test for Gareth Evens I'm hearing though.

Evans wont make it, Crawford to start.

scoopyboy
27-04-2014, 07:08 AM

I understand recently the team has been changed at short notice after the players had been told team so I wouldn't rule it out.

I wonder if Mickey Weir will criticise his own performance in the Evening News.

Callum_62
27-04-2014, 07:11 AM
A team containing most of our experienced player...with some attitude, should easily see us through

All depends if we turn up with the right 'up and at em' mentality

None of this waiting for something to happen

Thecat23
27-04-2014, 07:15 AM
I understand recently the team has been changed at short notice after the players had been told team so I wouldn't rule it out.

Wouldn't surprise me either if there is a change.

Think Barry Lavety is talking to the news!

Thecat23
27-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Evans wont make it, Crawford to start.

:D

gegs70
27-04-2014, 08:11 AM
And hopefully hibs manage to have a few shots on goal and don't wait til the 60 th minute!

down-the-slope
27-04-2014, 08:19 AM

Maybe management testing how watertight EM is :confused:

Mr White
27-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Maybe management testing how watertight EM is :confused:

Like a ****ing sieve judging by how often the team is posted on here sometimes 48 hours in advance.