PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hibs Programmes.

Brooster
25-04-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm missing two Hibs home programmes from the last 45 years and was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on them. The missing programmes are Hibs v Motherwell 21st January 1984 (this game was actually postponed but programmes were issued, new ones were produced for the re-arranged game on 10th March) and Hibs v Dundee United 3rd May 1986 (the day the merricks lost the league at Dens Park). If anyone has these programmes and isnt too fussed about keeping a hold of them I would be interested in talking to you.

Ronniekirk
25-04-2014, 07:05 AM
I'm missing two Hibs home programmes from the last 45 years and was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on them. The missing programmes are Hibs v Motherwell 21st January 1884 (this game was actually postponed but programmes were issued, new ones were produced for the re-arranged game on 10th March) and Hibs v Dundee United 3rd May 1986 (the day the merricks lost the league at Dens Park). If anyone has these programmes and isnt too fussed about keeping a hold of them I would be interested in talking to you.
The hibs v Motherwell from 21 st January 1884 must be unique :wink:

Brooster
25-04-2014, 07:08 AM
The hibs v Motherwell from 21 st January 1884 must be unique :wink:

Aye, a bit like yourself. Make that 1984.

wazoo1875
25-04-2014, 07:20 AM
I'm missing two Hibs home programmes from the last 45 years and was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on them. The missing programmes are Hibs v Motherwell 21st January 1984 (this game was actually postponed but programmes were issued, new ones were produced for the re-arranged game on 10th March) and Hibs v Dundee United 3rd May 1986 (the day the merricks lost the league at Dens Park). If anyone has these programmes and isnt too fussed about keeping a hold of them I would be interested in talking to you.

I might have the utd one from 86, I'll not find out for a couple of weeks tho as I'm off work and I've got a big box of progs in my locker. If I do have it you're more than welcome to it. I've got lots from around then as I started going every week in 84/85.

Waxy
25-04-2014, 07:23 AM
I was at Easter road when they lost at dens. What a happy memory.

Fife-Hibee
25-04-2014, 07:33 AM

Yeah me too' remember one big conga round the east :-)

fat freddy
25-04-2014, 07:49 AM

Who lost at Dens?...I have no memory of the match your referring to...was it significant in some way?

Brooster
25-04-2014, 07:50 AM
I might have the utd one from 86, I'll not find out for a couple of weeks tho as I'm off work and I've got a big box of progs in my locker. If I do have it you're more than welcome to it. I've got lots from around then as I started going every week in 84/85.

Thanks wazoo.

Waxy
25-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Who lost at Dens?...I have no memory of the match your referring to...was it significant in some way?

Lets see if i can jog your memory.Does the name Albert Kidd mean anything to you?

Fife-Hibee
25-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Did he not play for Hibs once' sure he won player of the year at a couple of nights out i was fortunetly enough to be at ! :-)