PDA

View Full Version : MCFB Kids Doing This Sunday's 10 Second Challenge

FranckSuzy
23-04-2014, 10:11 PM
After numerous attempts to contact Hibs, Lorraine from MCFB has advised that 10 of the children from MCFB have now been asked to take part in the 10 second challenge on Sunday :thumbsup: She has therefore asked to me to encourage the Hibs family to cheer them on and welcome them into the fold.

Re volunteering to accompany children to Hibs games, a meeting has been set up for Friday 2nd May, 4.30-6pm, in the Hibs Club, for anyone interested :aok: GGTTH.

KdyHby
24-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Fantastic news. Would have been great to cheer them on, but I'm out of the country. I hope they have a fantastic time, and great memories that'll last them a life time.

H18sry
24-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Excuse my ignorance but MCFB? :greengrin

Twiglet
24-04-2014, 07:14 AM

Multi Cultural Family Base

FranckSuzy
24-04-2014, 10:43 AM

Multi Cultural Family Base

Cheers Cat :aok: Now you can see why I used 'MCFB' in the title instead :greengrin They are recipients of Kicks for Kids tickets as they try and promote inclusion for Black, Minority Ethnic children through football and are based in Leith, so should be brought up good Hibbies.

FranckSuzy
27-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Bump :greengrin Hibs tops were sold out so they've all got a new polo shirt for today's special occasion. Please give them a cheer at HT - it's taken a lot of begging, pleading and annoying Hibs to get this arranged :aok: GGTTH :flag:

HH81
27-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Bump :greengrin Hibs tops were sold out so they've all got a new polo shirt for today's special occasion. Please give them a cheer at HT - it's taken a lot of begging, pleading and annoying Hibs to get this arranged :aok: GGTTH :flag:

Good work Suzy :flag:

FranckSuzy
29-04-2014, 09:12 PM
I was delighted to be invited to meet some of the children from MCFB after the game and here's a photo :greengrin They had a great day and were full of stories about seeing behind the scenes, how nice the players and staff were etc. The result certainly didn't spoil the day for them and they are looking forward to many more trips to ER :thumbsup:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20140427_145736.jpg

Glory Lurker
29-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Thought this was great. Well done on getting this organised. :top marks

FranckSuzy
29-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Thought this was great. Well done on getting this organised. :top marks

Thanks GL but I can't really take the credit :greengrin Yes, some pressure was certainly applied :wink: but Hibs, completely out of the blue, phoned the MCFB and asked if they'd be interested. Great work however it came about though :agree:

Jonnyboy
29-04-2014, 09:43 PM
I was delighted to be invited to meet some of the children from MCFB after the game and here's a photo :greengrin They had a great day and were full of stories about seeing behind the scenes, how nice the players and staff were etc. The result certainly didn't spoil the day for them and they are looking forward to many more trips to ER :thumbsup:

Brilliant, Suzy. Kids looked like they loved the experience :agree:

JohnStephens91
29-04-2014, 10:08 PM

Fantastic to see they enjoyed themselves!

Twiglet
29-04-2014, 10:21 PM
I bumped into Lorraine and the children after the match and stopped for a couple of minutes to talk to them. They were all so excited and had loved their day. The loved the fact that they all had these brand new polos and were lifting up their jumpers to show me which one they had. Such a lovely bunch of kids. Really enjoyed the few minutes I had to have that wee chat with them.

FranckSuzy
29-04-2014, 10:26 PM
I bumped into Lorraine and the children after the match and stopped for a couple of minutes to talk to them. They were all so excited and had loved their day. The loved the fact that they all had these brand new polos and were lifting up their jumpers to show me which one they had. Such a lovely bunch of kids. Really enjoyed the few minutes I had to have that wee chat with them.

That's great, C :thumbsup: They were running about daft outside the West stand when I met them, high as kites :greengrin Great to see :aok:

Benny Brazil
29-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Excellent work FS :thumbsup:

It's something the club should do more of to generate interest amongst the local community and the schools in Edinburgh - something I am sure our new Chief Exec will be happy to promote.