PDA

View Full Version : Daniel boateng

Unseen work
22-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Why did we sign him?

He must be brutal if he can't get in that defence?!?!

Slim Shady
22-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Why did we sign him?

Funny thing is - Daniel says he's a centre midfielder and only played RB or CH when he landed at East Mains

Unseen work
22-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Funny thing is - Daniel says he's a centre midfielder and only played RB or CH when he landed at East Mains

Sorry but that's not true, played there for arsenal and at numerous teams on loan

Michael
22-04-2014, 11:43 AM

Not sure if you're being serious, but... (http://www.arsenal.com/academy/players/daniel-boateng)

Definitely a centre half.

yekimevol
22-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Got family down south who are swindon fans say that boateng was terrible and thats why he only played two games there.

JimBHibees
22-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Got family down south who are swindon fans say that boateng was terrible and thats why he only played two games there.

Saw him once v Hearts in u20s thought he looked very poor.

easty
22-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Why did we sign him?

He must be. I'd still give him a game ahead of Nelson just now. But then.....I'd have Michaela Strachan, Wolf from Gladiators, my gran or a cardboard cut-out of a horse a game ahead of Nelson just now.

Nailrod
22-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Why did we sign him?We signed him in order to create some semblance of activity during the January window.

Saorsa
22-04-2014, 03:31 PM
We signed him in order to create some semblance of activity during the January window.:agree: Another shining example of the current way things are done at ER. Another group of loanees 2 of whom are rotten. The money all having been spent on paying for previous mistakes

greenpaper55
22-04-2014, 03:35 PM
:agree: Another shining example of the current way things are done at ER. Another group of loanees 2 of whom are rotten. The money all having been spent on paying for previous mistakes

Bargain basement players who are not up to it, they join a long list of garbage and i give you the star of them all Shefki Kuqi, a man thirty years younger than me but i bet i could beat him in a race for the bus !.

Booked4Being-Ugly
22-04-2014, 03:48 PM
He must be. I'd still give him a game ahead of Nelson just now. But then.....I'd have Michaela Strachan, Wolf from Gladiators, my gran or a cardboard cut-out of a horse a game ahead of Nelson just now.You really wouldn't mate - I saw him last week for the U20's and he injured himself twice by falling on his arse. He was shocking.

Bronson
22-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Bambi on ice whenever I've seen him, no thanks.

Brightside
22-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Bambi on ice whenever I've seen him, no thanks.

If any of the loan signings came from Butchers contacts then we are in serious bother.

LancsHibs
22-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Not seen much of him but that goal against st.johnstone, the McGivern OG when the St.J player goes part a static feeble Boateng is enough to know he is poor. No thanks!

Bronson
22-04-2014, 06:29 PM
If any of the loan signings came from Butchers contacts then we are in serious bother.

Disagree with that, Watmore is a cracking player.