PDA

View Full Version : Derby ticket question for those not on database

Garvex
22-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry if this info is available on another thread, had trouble finding the right words for a search.

I know someone who can buy two tickets to the derby game this weekend, but this is a database only game, and that person's friend is not in the official database.

Do ticket-takers verify the name on the ticket at the gate (i'm a season ticket holder, so i just show the card and go through)- or is this only checked if there is trouble (in other words, if the non-membership database person's ticket has someone else's name from the database on their ticket- with their consent, of course - are they going to face an ID check and get blocked at the gate).

Zero chance of any of these folk getting into any trouble, so really a question of whether they can get in.

Cheers!

Gus Fring
22-04-2014, 10:36 AM
The turnstiles at Easter Road are automated so the name won't matter.

HH81
22-04-2014, 10:36 AM
As long as the person buying the tickets is on the database then they can buy as many tickets as they want for other people.

Saorsa
22-04-2014, 10:39 AM
As long as the person buying the tickets is on the database I dinnae think anything else matters, the person who buys the tickets will be held responsible for those tickets and those using them

Garvex
22-04-2014, 11:02 AM
As long as the person buying the tickets is on the database I dinnae think anything else matters, the person who buys the tickets will be held responsible for those tickets and those using them

Thanks all for the quick replies, much appreciated
GGTTH