PDA

View Full Version : West coast, Glasgow area fans

DH1875
21-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Anyone heading through for the derby? I'm thinking of it but cant find anyone else who wants to go and cant be arsed going on my own. Need to get something sorted soon though so I can buy my ticket in time for it to be posted out.

gegs70
21-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Anyone heading through for the derby? I'm thinking of it but cant find anyone else who wants to go and cant be arsed going on my own. Need to get something sorted soon though so I can buy my ticket in time for it to be posted out.

You can possible pay for it and print it out, I'm sure that facility is still running.

madhibby
21-04-2014, 11:33 AM
I will be going through with my three lads who are all in their twenty's.

There is one spare seat in the car.

DH1875
21-04-2014, 06:37 PM
I will be going through with my three lads who are all in their twenty's.

There is one spare seat in the car.

Is it an in and out job or do you guy's go for a coke or two?

madhibby
21-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Is it an in and out job or do you guy's go for a coke or two?

As far as i understand it's an early kick off on Sunday so difficult to get a drink before the game? Dont mind going for a drink after if we win but as i'm driving i wont be drinking.

DH1875
21-04-2014, 07:09 PM
As far as i understand it's an early kick off on Sunday so difficult to get a drink before the game? Dont mind going for a drink after if we win but as i'm driving i wont be drinking.

Feel like I'm asking 50 questions :greengrin. How bigs your motor? I'm no fat or anything but I'm no small either. Will it fit 5 comfortably? Dont know what age has to do with anything but I'm in my 30s. Your boys probably look older than me though :greengrin. I'm North West ish of the city is that anywhere near you?

madhibby
21-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Feel like I'm asking 50 questions :greengrin. How bigs your motor? I'm no fat or anything but I'm no small either. Will it fit 5 comfortably? Dont know what age has to do with anything but I'm in my 30s. Your boys probably look older than me though :greengrin. I'm North West ish of the city is that anywhere near you?

It's a Citreon C4 Picasso.

if you came you would probably get the front seat with the three lads in the back.

We are Bishopbriggs but could probably arrange to pick you up.

Maybe this conversation should take place in my forum e mail address?

DH1875
21-04-2014, 08:11 PM
It's a Citreon C4 Picasso.

if you came you would probably get the front seat with the three lads in the back.

We are Bishopbriggs but could probably arrange to pick you up.

Maybe this conversation should take place in my forum e mail address?

I'm only over the back from you. Will confirm with you tomorrow and drop you a PM :aok:.

WHAM
22-04-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm Wallacewell Robroyston.

Briggs Hibs Supporter's Club?:flag:

DH1875
22-04-2014, 01:28 PM
I'm Wallacewell Robroyston.

Bishy Hibs Supporter's Club?:flag:

Why not :)
I know a guy from maryhill who's also a hibby and I used to go to games with a couple of guys from kilsyth and a guy from cumbernauld. All within easy reach of the briggs.

DH1875
23-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Ticket arrived this afternoon :thumbsup:.