PDA

View Full Version : Stand Together

Cod Boy
20-04-2014, 11:50 PM
I know feelings are low and we cant see a point never mind a win coming our way sad but true. This Sunday these maroon *******s are going to try to wind us up **** them lets have a mind set for us fans and post good things about our great team and win this game

Ronniekirk
20-04-2014, 11:55 PM
I know feelings are low and we cant see a point never mind a win coming our way sad but true. This Sunday these maroon *******s are going to try to wind us up **** them lets have a mind set for us fans and post good things about our great team and win this game
If only it was that simpleA lot of fans already have a mindset that they are not renewing season tickets .Yep a Derby Win may sway them but think we all know how tough it's going to be to pull a win out the bag from the form we seem to be stuck in

ArmadaleHibs
21-04-2014, 12:36 AM
We don't have a great team though to post things about. I'm not being negative, I'm being honest. They're sh)te.

Yes we were and could be a great club, but sadly were drilling our own selves into the myre.

We've been in the position of trying to boost our own disbeliefs and our players with rallying calls about going to win this game or that game and the outcome sadly is just the same. We get humped(mostly by ourselves may I add) and were back on here wanting to sack it and everyone. For some of our fans (not necessarily me) they really can't take any more. And I don't blame them. It's very hard to write positives about negatives.

Do I believe it will get better??? YES

Will it happen soon??? I Don't know

Will writing only positive stuff help our fans and team for Sunday???? On past experience, no

basehibby
21-04-2014, 02:17 AM

:top marks We need to stick together and try and make ER as intimidating for the yamboloids as poss - some amusing new chants taking the pish out the Yams would be helpful.....

I'll try and get the ball rolling...
Your dowwnn and you know you are
your dowwn and you know you are etc (tune of Go West)

Poppy stealin basturds - yer only poppy stealin basturds etc - actually that's an old favourite

Golden shower texture like sun
raining down - into Lockies mouth
He's seen the light - Jambos are sheight
Lockie's a clown and your goin down (Tune of Golden Brown)

Strugglin - Strugglin - your the cheatin filthy jambos and yer f-in strugglin

any more suggestions? OK WE may be strugglin at the mo but they're definately down and we might as well enjoy it :dunno:

Pete
21-04-2014, 03:14 AM

Good stuff. I just wish that threads like this could be left alone as positive rallying calls. Theres always someone jumping in and bringing everyone down under the guise of "realism".
There are dozens of other threads where you can be "realistic" while telling everyone the situation is hopeless.

I think we'll finally click and give the beasts a beasting. On and off the park. 2-0 hibs :thumbsup:

Saorsa
21-04-2014, 08:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF395Pe4cEk

Waxy
21-04-2014, 08:34 AM
We all.......stand........together.

jakeshibs
21-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Totally agree with this post, lets try and be positive,we are all in this together we re the HiBS! if we do go down lets do it fighting, support the HIBS evermore, I know its not easy, its hard to watch but his is when we need to dig deep this is what supporters do, the club needs us !!

A great man once said I was born a HIBBY and I will die a HIBBY, lets get into those YAMS......

flash
21-04-2014, 05:42 PM
We can do it and I think we will. Much to the disappointment of quite a few on here.

heretoday
21-04-2014, 05:51 PM
We all.......stand........together.

There is no alternative.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-04-2014, 05:54 PM
We can do it and I think we will. Much to the disappointment of quite a few on here.

Thats a nonsense thing to say unless you are going to list the people you are referring to, even then its probably still nonsense.

QMU-1875
21-04-2014, 05:54 PM

I don't think anyone will be disappointed if we win on Sunday.

flash
21-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Thats a nonsense thing to say unless you are going to list the people you are referring to, even then its probably still nonsense.

In your opinion.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Its the one I tend to favour.

eastterrace
21-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Its the one I tend to favour.

i kinda favour this as well, that was really silly statement to make

flash
21-04-2014, 06:05 PM
i kinda favour this as well, that was really silly statement to make

Oh sorry then.