PDA

View Full Version : apologies for causing offence in earlier post

madhatter
20-04-2014, 05:11 PM
I've removed my earlier post. To those who were involved. Apologies once again.

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2014, 05:15 PM
You don't have to apologize for stating an opinion; that's what forums are for. By the way, I've felt offended watching this Hibs team numerous times this season. You shouldn't have deleted it, IMO.

hibsbollah
20-04-2014, 05:16 PM
I was enjoying it :dunno:

Saorsa
20-04-2014, 05:18 PM
You don't have to apologize for stating an opinion; that's what forums are for. By the way, I've felt offended watching this Hibs team numerous times this season. You shouldn't have deleted it, IMO.correct :agree: I wouldnae let some folk on here get tae you for having an opinion they dinnae like.

The Green Goblin
20-04-2014, 05:19 PM
I've removed my earlier post. To those who were involved. Apologies once again.

No worries MH. Don`t think you caused any offence.

Danderhall Hibs
20-04-2014, 05:21 PM
I wasn't lucky enough to read it but my mate did email me to say how ridiculous a post it was. Don't think he was offended enough that it should've been deleted though.

madhatter
20-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Well whatever the case is I wish you all a Happy Easter and hope to see you all at the Derby. 3pts would certainly be a nice remedy. Certainly cheer me up some.

Had the best intentions but terrible execution.

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I wasn't offended.

Chibs
20-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Well whatever the case is I wish you all a Happy Easter and hope to see you all at the Derby. 3pts would certainly be a nice remedy. Certainly cheer me up some.

Had the best intentions but terrible execution.
My sincere apologies if I caused any offence.
but my utter hatred of that bunch of thieving ****bags knows no bounds.

madhatter
20-04-2014, 05:57 PM
My sincere apologies if I caused any offence.
but my utter hatred of that bunch of thieving ****bags knows no bounds.

I hear you, I'm right there with you. No worries also, I brought it on myself and no offence was taken. Have a good one.

Aldo
20-04-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm offended cos I missed it???? ;-)
(Will get ma coat)

mon the cabbage
20-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Well, you certainly are the winner of the most offensive post 2014, and you look good value for the most offensive post of the decade. Your behaviour was absolutely disgraceful but in the true spirit of Easter I will grant you my forgiveness MH. Sure you can apologise and others will pretend no offense was caused but deep down they are hurting big style. GGTTH.

Petrie out.

johnbc70
20-04-2014, 06:38 PM
For those of us that missed it your going to have to give us the jist of it.......

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2014, 06:40 PM
For those of us that missed it your going to have to give us the jist of it.......

Nah just don't ask :greengrin

madhatter
20-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Well, you certainly are the winner of the most offensive post 2014, and you look good value for the most offensive post of the decade. Your behaviour was absolutely disgraceful but in the true spirit of Easter I will grant you my forgiveness MH. Sure you can apologise and others will pretend no offense was caused but deep down they are hurting big style. GGTTH.

Petrie out.

Cheers. Have a good Easter.

We're all hurting I guess - hope I didn't depend the wounds. Here's hoping Petrie leaves and we get the 3pts on Sunday, think that would be a step in the right direction but wouldn't alleviate the pain.

It was honestly a case of this - :turnevil:. Due to anger I became a madman. I think the intention of the post was badly taken due to the title - a bad mistake on my part - I just feel we are alienated from the club (would be nice to hear statements of intent during these tough times). In no way was it a dig at what is our club, more at the management high up. Poorly worded throughout and I was foolish enough to reply in kind when I should have just deleted the post - I would hope I wouldn't be considered for most offensive of the decade. Ah well, can't undo it now. Can only apologise.

Next time, I'll do this - :bsod:

Cheers all.

hibees 7062
20-04-2014, 06:52 PM
correct :agree: I wouldnae let some folk on here get tae you for having an opinion they dinnae like.

:top marks

mon the cabbage
20-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Cheers. Have a good Easter.

We're all hurting I guess - hope I didn't depend the wounds. Here's hoping Petrie leaves and we get the 3pts on Sunday, think that would be a step in the right direction but wouldn't alleviate the pain.

It was honestly a case of this - :turnevil:. Due to anger I became a madman. I think the intention of the post was badly taken due to the title - a bad mistake on my part - I just feel we are alienated from the club (would be nice to hear statements of intent during these tough times). In no way was it a dig at what is our club, more at the management high up. Poorly worded throughout and I was foolish enough to reply in kind when I should have just deleted the post - I would hope I wouldn't be considered for most offensive of the decade. Ah well, can't undo it now. Can only apologise.

Next time, I'll do this - :bsod:

Cheers all.

Don't worry about it mate. I didn't see the post but I'm sure it wasn't bad enough for any apologies. Just a bit of a wind up not even aimed at you I just wanted to see who would bite. From what you posted there I agree with what you are saying about the higher management of the club. Have a good Easter.

mon the cabbage
20-04-2014, 07:03 PM
I was enjoying it :dunno:

You take joy from a fellow supporters hurt? he clearly regrets his post. Quite poor show IMO.

scuttle
20-04-2014, 07:45 PM
You take joy from a fellow supporters hurt? he clearly regrets his post. Quite poor show IMO.

Hypocrisy from post no 12 or trolling :rolleyes: