PDA

View Full Version : We are Hibernian FC...

Paloschi
20-04-2014, 10:27 AM
WE HATE JAM TARTS AND WE HATE DUNDEE!!! :flag:

Forget Petrie, Butcher, Malpas and that shower of cowards! The club, the heritage are the most important things and it means everything to us! ****** being a filthy Jambo!!

cleanyman
20-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Were you there yesterday?

Shambles.

Thecat23
20-04-2014, 11:16 AM

Shambles.

That's irrelevant to the op. He is talking about Hibs as a while the history and the love the supporters have.

cleanyman
20-04-2014, 11:30 AM
That's irrelevant to the op. He is talking about Hibs as a while the history and the love the supporters have.

Your sentence doesn't make sense.

SaulGoodman
20-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Your sentence doesn't make sense.

"That's irrelevant to the op. He is talking about Hibs as a whole the history and the love the supporters have."

You knew what he meant, one typo doesn't turn the sentence to gibberish, there's plenty other threads to be negative on, go post on one of them.

scuttle
20-04-2014, 12:17 PM
WE HATE JAM TARTS AND WE HATE DUNDEE!!! :flag:

Forget Petrie, Butcher, Malpas and that shower of cowards! The club, the heritage are the most important things and it means everything to us! ****** being a filthy Jambo!!

Correct we the fans are Hibernian F C ,the ones really hurting at the moment and the players don't deserve us

Billychaotic182
20-04-2014, 12:28 PM
I can't bring myself to get excited or even happy to watch hibs at the moment. I can see us in the receiving end of another doing on sunday

matty_f
20-04-2014, 02:25 PM

Shambles.

:top marks:

Way to kill a thread before it gets going.

heretoday
20-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Admirable sentiments from the poster but I'm afraid my smile is starting to take on a rictus appearance.

The best I can come up with is "Ah well, it's only a game"!

iwasthere1972
20-04-2014, 02:37 PM

And the OP has less posts than my garden fence.

Paloschi
20-04-2014, 02:50 PM
And the OP has less posts than my garden fence.

What has that got to do with anything? Just trying to give the place a lift.

BTW cheers for helping me get my post count up :wink: 53 now...

Hibercelona
20-04-2014, 02:56 PM
We (the fans) are Hibernian FC.

Unfortunately, we're the only part of Hibernian FC that is left. Christ knows where the rest of the club has gone.

Pete
20-04-2014, 02:57 PM

Almost yammish behavior.

Pete
20-04-2014, 03:00 PM

Unfortunately, we're the only part of Hibernian FC that is left. Christ knows where the rest of the club has gone.

Do you know where the ground is?

Hibercelona
20-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Do you know where the ground is?

Do the players know where the ground is? They never seem to turn up.

matty_f
20-04-2014, 03:02 PM

What a melodramatic post that is.

iwasthere1972
20-04-2014, 03:02 PM
What has that got to do with anything? Just trying to give the place a lift.

BTW cheers for helping me get my post count up :wink: 53 now...

Calm down. Calm down. The posts was tongue in cheek. If you were on here a bit more often then you would know.

Hibercelona
20-04-2014, 03:04 PM
What a melodramatic post that is.

Yep, i'm really over dramatising the current situation.

matty_f
20-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Yep, i'm really over dramatising the current situation.

we're the only part of Hibernian FC that is left

:agree:

7th in the league - not 11th or 12th (yet!) or already relegated as you might think. EoS league winners yesterday (though I'm sure they'll be delighted that you've excluded them as a part of Hibernian FC).

You saying that the fans are the ONLY part of Hibernian FC that is left is melodramatic, without a shadow of a doubt.

Onion
20-04-2014, 03:30 PM
I can't bring myself to get excited or even happy to watch hibs at the moment. I can see us in the receiving end of another doing on sunday

I can't. I've decided to abandon this lot for the rest of the season. Yesterday and the previous 8 games have proved that I personally make no positive difference to this bunch of pathetic footballers. They will win, lose or draw by their own efforts, irrespective of who or how many support them. The only difference is I won't have to sit around while they systematically kill our once great club.

Hibercelona
20-04-2014, 03:32 PM
:agree:

7th in the league - not 11th or 12th (yet!) or already relegated as you might think.

I never said I thought we were relegated yet.

EoS league winners yesterday (though I'm sure they'll be delighted that you've excluded them as a part of Hibernian FC).

I don't think they'd care tbh.

You saying that the fans are the ONLY part of Hibernian FC that is left is melodramatic, without a shadow of a doubt.

Thats because the fans ARE the club. Without the fans, there is no club.

matty_f
20-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I never said I thought we were relegated yet.

I don't think they'd care tbh.

Thats because the fans ARE the club. Without the fans, there is no club.

We're not all that's left though. Without the club, there are no fans - who are you going to support if there's no club?

Ronniekirk
20-04-2014, 04:14 PM

Well if your right and Christ knows ,today is as good a day as any to Resurrect the club but suspect even he would find this job too big .:wink:

Pete
20-04-2014, 04:18 PM
who are you going to support if there's no club?

Maybe its easier to be negative if you've hedged your bets.

Moulin Yarns
20-04-2014, 07:25 PM

Shambles.

hi there. You not getting referee gigs these days? I'm hopefully going to a third Scottish Cup Final in a row. Come on the Saints ��

Paloschi
20-04-2014, 07:39 PM
This thread was all about being a Hibby and not a disgusting wee jambo weirdo. No need to argue amongst ourselves. I'm proud to be a hibee

Alfred E Newman
20-04-2014, 07:44 PM
This thread was all about being a Hibby and not a disgusting wee jambo weirdo. No need to argue amongst ourselves. I'm proud to be a hibee

:hmmm:

Nameless
20-04-2014, 07:54 PM
We're not all that's left though. Without the club, there are no fans - who are you going to support if there's no club?

I object M'lord, argumentative :-)