PDA

View Full Version : Empty promises/faith

madhatter
20-04-2014, 09:17 AM
If we avoid relegation, if we beat the Hearts is it another let's give another manager a season where he'll get his 4th choice signings and we'll be in this position again? We need to think longterm and end this feeling of deja vu...

We are getting charged a high price for season ticket and for years its been going to the playing team. Why don't we have the Robson's, floods, rooneys, McManus' and McFadden's of this world then? Business comes first and sod the fans that's what...

The same will happen next season if we have same board etc. Butcher will not get first choice signings, simple as. We can all sign up for Hibernian lotto and buy our season tickets and it'll just be like watching a replay next year.

I can't be called a pessimist because years of the above makes me a realist. We all agree its not always the manager and its something else but yet we are happy to keep going along firstly to watch utter garbage and secondly with Petrie licking his lips and rubbing his hands in glee whilst counting the attendance.

I would call us the best fans in the world but with the malaise I don't think its befitting. Fans with the most faith probably.