PDA

View Full Version : We'll suppport you evermore

Waxy
20-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Remember thousands upon thousands of us singing this at the end of last years cup final.

kentao
20-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Thinking it cant be any worse than losing 2 cup finals in a row with finishing bottom 6. Surely our patience will be rewarded next season now the infrastructure is in place.

Now we are staring at relegation with a gutless squad and a managerial team struggling to come up with the answers.

Its getting to much for some and you can hardly blame them for chucking it.

Borderhibbie76
20-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Remember thousands upon thousands of us singing this at the end of last years cup final.

And ur point is?? We took 1600 thru to Paisley today to watch a team that's won once since Feb and scored 1 goal in last 6 games...its a bloody miracle the fans are still turning up...get a grip!! Plenty are to blame for this mess we r in..but not the fans. Another 50 quid I wasted today to go and watch a team fail yet again to get a meaningful shot on target in 90 mins...against 10 men!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Waxy
20-04-2014, 08:17 AM
I don't have a point, just the memory of this.
Unreal how much worse things have gotten since last year.

Waxy
20-04-2014, 09:02 AM
To be honest the only thing that could lift us all is an early statement from Mr Petrie that he's handing over the Reigns at the end of the season. I do still respect all he's done.

The Falcon
20-04-2014, 09:08 AM
To be honest the only thing that could lift us all is an early statement from Mr Petrie that he's handing over the Reigns at the end of the season. I do still respect all he's done.

Do you think that would affect how we play?

iwasthere1972
20-04-2014, 09:20 AM

Aye and we used to sing "I'll walk a million miles for one of your goals". Looks like we may have to.

madhatter
20-04-2014, 09:59 AM

Things have been continuously getting worse. Last year wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination. Inept failure in league and losing 3-0 in cup to the sound of club and Fenlon patting themselves on the back saying we've improved, they didn't score 5.

AlbertK86
20-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Aye and we used to sing "I'll walk a million miles for one of your goals". Looks like we may have to.

Nice one !!!

Always got to maintain a sense of humour supporting our team ..... Been 45 years of just having to shrug it off ..... Bar a few good memories

We will support them ever more no matter how hard

GGTTH

Borderhibbie76
20-04-2014, 01:32 PM

Apologies mate I thought u were having a dig at fans...yeah we weren't great last year but jeez we were a whole lot better than now. Im deffo fearing the worst as cannot see where next win/goal/clean sheet (delete as appropriate) are coming from???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk