PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happens this season, next season is make or break...

Amit
19-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Whether we stay in the league or are relegated, next season is huge. I was in 2 minds about renewing for next season but did. But another season of gutless, heartless and clueless football and I think I will have to reluctantly stay away until things get better (if they ever do).

Our group of ST holders was about 15-20 strong but since 2007, numbers have whittled down to a handful. I've tried getting stay alway supporters to come back but every time they do come along, hibs boot us right in the baws and put them off even more.

It truly is a sad sad time to be a hibs supporter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saorsa
20-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Whether we stay in the league or are relegated, next season is huge. I was in 2 minds about renewing for next season but did. But another season of gutless, heartless and clueless football and I think I will have to reluctantly stay away until things get better (if they ever do).

Our group of ST holders was about 15-20 strong but since 2007, numbers have whittled down to a handful. I've tried getting stay alway supporters to come back but every time they do come along, hibs boot us right in the baws and put them off even more.

It truly is a sad sad time to be a hibs supporter.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI wisnae (efter the 2.5K wasted in the last 7 seasons) and I havnae. I'll still go tae games I can make but there'll be nae season ticket until there are drastic changes at this club starting at the top.

Nailrod
20-04-2014, 03:29 AM
If we go down this season we haven't a hope of getting back up next.

At the start of this season we brought in a bunch of proven SPL performers in Tudor-Jones, Heffernan, Craig, Vine, and Robertson, all of whom now look like mince. With a collapse in crowds and a drastically reduced budget, and as a first division team, we won't even be able to attract that level of player.

Rangers will make mincemeat of us, Hearts will continue to make mincemeat of us, and there will be any number of first division sides (like Raith Rovers) who will look forward very much to our visit.

When I was a boy Dundee and Dunfermline were both strong Scottish sides with a respectable European pedigree. Now they can't even hack it in the worst Scottish top league in history. Once you get dragged into the lower level mire, it ain't easy to get yourself out again. That's the path we risk finding ourselves on.