PDA

View Full Version : Players have chucked it

Bronson
19-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Time to throw in some of our table-topping u20s, at least they give a sh*t.

weonlywon6-2
19-04-2014, 05:30 PM

We couldnt do any worse

Scorrie
19-04-2014, 05:32 PM

As long as we have their coaching team as well.

weonlywon6-2
19-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Out of curiosity,if all our players are put up for sale or released do we think any other premier team would buy any of them and if yes,who?

madhatter
19-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Out of curiosity,if all our players are put up for sale or released do we think any other premier team would buy any of them and if yes,who?

KT would get into any other team outside Celtic, the same goes for Robertson. Harris and Stanton would be signed up by pretty much any or by teams down south - the rest I think would end up going down to the Championship/First Division or, the only place down south that would be interested: Division 2.

Sir David Gray
19-04-2014, 05:40 PM
I wouldn't argue at all with playing a number of the under 20s in the last four games.

Pretty much every senior player has been given a fair crack at the whip and, with very few exceptions, they haven't done nearly enough to warrant a place in the team.

Of those who started today, I would keep Williams, Stevenson and Stanton in the team and the rest of the places can be made up of youngsters, along with Robertson if/when he returns before the end of the season.

As someone said earlier in the thread, they really cannot possibly do any worse than the clowns who are currently playing every week.

Hibercelona
19-04-2014, 05:40 PM

As long as we have their coaching team as well.

Agree with both of these points.

Albion Hibs
19-04-2014, 05:42 PM

None...well perhaps a slight exaggeration, Williams, and a team may take a punt on Harris and Stanton, but out with that I can't see any other team in this league looking at anyone in our squad and thinking 'it would be great if we could get a hold of him'.

Sir David Gray
19-04-2014, 05:43 PM

Stanton would be snapped up in an instant by any of the other Premiership sides, with the exception of Celtic.

Great young player who, even on a dire day like today, showed what he's capable of.

Bronson
19-04-2014, 05:44 PM
KT would get into any other team outside Celtic, the same goes for Robertson. Harris and Stanton would be signed up by pretty much any or by teams down south - the rest I think would end up going down to the Championship/First Division or, the only place down south that would be interested: Division 2.

Agree with this, although I think some of the squad like Liam Craig and OTJ, despite how poor they have been for us, would get another team in the prem.

cad
19-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Do we go with whats not worked for months ,which the 2469 guests who are on here tonight expect or give it a right good go TBH anythings better than whats being served up just now totally pee`d off with Hibs

madhatter
19-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Agree with this, although I think some of the squad like Liam Craig and OTJ, despite how poor they have been for us, would get another team in the prem.

True, I feel sorry for OTJ because he has been injured for most of this but Liam Craig I expected much better of - he'll be another Rankin though :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Would go for the bottom line and offer players 2K a point bonus. Quite a few of them will find it hard to get other teams to take a punt on them and they will need the dosh.

Bronson
19-04-2014, 06:41 PM
True, I feel sorry for OTJ because he has been injured for most of this but Liam Craig I expected much better of - he'll be another Rankin though :wink:

OTJ has been brutal when he's played IMO, no sympathy from me. Thomson I feel sorry for.

Don't get the hype on here now with Rankin, still an average player at UTD, Liam Craig has bags more ability than him.

judas
19-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Would go for the bottom line and offer players 2K a point bonus. Quite a few of them will find it hard to get other teams to take a punt on them and they will need the dosh.

Yup. I think this makes sense. The players need a shot in the arm and a big bonus would probably provide just enough stimulus to pull us through. I would offer a big derby bonus.