PDA

View Full Version : Danny Haynes

dp00
19-04-2014, 04:10 PM
How did he finish the game ? Then he had the cheek to ask the hibs fans to get louder

Waste of a shirt should never play for hibs again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are hibs
19-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Should never have played for us again after that pathetic stamp on the st.johnstone player. Won't be missed like the rest of them when they leave in the summer

Lang Toun Hibs
19-04-2014, 05:13 PM
How did he finish the game ? Then he had the cheek to ask the hibs fans to get louder

Why did he start?!:confused:

basehibby
19-04-2014, 06:22 PM

Regardless of what you think of him as a player I don't think that trying to encourage the crowd to get behind the team is anywhere near a valid reason for criticism. We're all frustrated and understandably getting a bit tetchy now but tearing a strip off of players for trying to do something positive??? Come on! - we need to show some togetherness right now so lets focus on getting behind em next week - we aint down yet!

BTW - well done for getting along to Paisley anyway.

SteveHFC
19-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Haynes is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen

Scottie
19-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Worse than Vine ? :greengrin

The_Exile
19-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Worse than Vine ? :greengrin

Don't think Vine should count as a football player tbh!

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-04-2014, 08:46 PM
He really is minging eh? Hilarious that we released Vine then brought him in instead. Truly awful. Sums up our season that he strolls straight back in after a suspension

Sir David Gray
19-04-2014, 08:49 PM

We've got quite a collection building over recent years;

Kuqi
Vine
Haynes
Trakys
Agogo
Duffy

SouthamptonHibs
19-04-2014, 08:52 PM

Kuqi
Vine
Haynes
Trakys
Agogo
Duffy

Add Collins to that list he is brutal

Brooster
19-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Atrocious footballer. During one five minute spell near the end he moved about a yard. And as for asking us to crank it up.....give me a break son.

IWasThere2016
19-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Atrocious footballer. During one five minute spell near the end he moved about a yard. And as for asking us to crank it up.....give me a break son.

:agree: He's pish.

Heisenberg
19-04-2014, 08:56 PM
He is brutal. Never looks for the ball and when he gets it more often than not he'll lose it 5 seconds later. Collins put in another terrible performance too.

Winston Ingram
19-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Haynes is honkin. He reeks of the words 'emergency' 'budget' &'*****'

Onion
19-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Just another in a long line of last minute, 4th choice replacements for our main transfer target. Cheap option = get what you deserve.

mutley
19-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Just another in a long line of last minute, 4th choice replacements for our main transfer target. Cheap option = get what you deserve.

Exactly, you know the old saying " buy cheap-buy twice" or in our case, buy cheap-buy lots and never fu€$<ng learn!

marinello59
19-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Regardless of what you think of him as a player I don't think that trying to encourage the crowd to get behind the team is anywhere near a valid reason for criticism. We're all frustrated and understandably getting a bit tetchy now but tearing a strip off of players for trying to do something positive??? Come on! - we need to show some togetherness right now so lets focus on getting behind em next week - we aint down yet!

Normally I would agree with you but he should have been concentrating on upping his own game rather than asking us to up ours.

EdinMike
19-04-2014, 10:46 PM
And I was almost expelled when I said he was a numpty before he signed... My Uncle in Nottingham wasn't wrong then...:confused:

Zazu62
19-04-2014, 11:00 PM

Kuqi
Vine
Haynes
Trakys
Agogo
Duffy

What a shambles we are when u look at that list of players deary me

wynnie1875
20-04-2014, 08:14 AM

I think what angered the fans was that he pulled out of a 50/50 minutes before that. Then has the cheek to ask the fans to give their all. Should never wear a Hibs jersey again. We need 11 players on the park who will fight and give everything for the full 90 minutes. It's a shame we've only got a couple willing to do that.

Cropley10
20-04-2014, 08:16 AM

Worse than Collins? He's got a wee bit of pace, no?

Cropley10
20-04-2014, 08:18 AM
What a shambles we are when u look at that list of players deary me

Photos of these wasters should be plastered to Rod Petrie's car, using that stuff that you get for parking in the wrong car park.

Here's the definition of wasting money.

lumbo_hfc
20-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Worse than Collins? He's got a wee bit of pace, no?

He is worse than Collins and that is saying something!!! And no he doesn't have any pace or just doesn't show it during a game. Another waste of money

emerald green
20-04-2014, 03:01 PM
I thought I read somewhere that TB etc had an eye for picking up good players? :confused:

Billychaotic182
20-04-2014, 03:36 PM
I thought I read somewhere that TB etc had an eye for picking up good players? :confused:

Think all our loan players were panic signings just for the sake of signing someone. We missed out on our targets like Jamie Murphy and what we got in were panic loans

Ronniekirk
20-04-2014, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=emerald green;3977640]I thought I read somewhere that TB etc had an eye for picking up good players? :confused:[/
Some of the players mentioned during the window sounded fine but one by one we didn't sign them as they either started scoring and club wouldn't release them , got injured or we didn't think they were worth offering the money it would of taken to get them ,so at last minute we were scrambling around for players no one else wanted Watmore being exception but he is too young and untried in first team to expect him to drag us out of position we are in .In Truth no one saw this coming mid January and most of us thought we would be safe at worst .It was after 3 1 defeat by Thistle that I thought we were in trouble and we haven't taken a point since then or scored a goal so we are now actually worse than we were that day .
I don't know who is culpable but think when appointed board would have
made it clear there would be little money till the summer , so assume there was a misplaced belief we were good enough. ifT B did go to board and wasn't backed then clearly way things are going that will be source of frustration but we don't know this for certain .

Saorsa
20-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Just another in a long line of last minute, 4th choice replacements for our main transfer target. Cheap option = get what you deserve.:agree: same old, same old

Exactly, you know the old saying " buy cheap-buy twice" or in our case, buy cheap-buy lots and never fu€$<ng learn!

and it'll never change with Petrie there, SSDD :agree:

Billy Whizz
20-04-2014, 05:12 PM
I actually thought he tried hard yesterday, but he looked rusty as he hasn't played for a month.
Expect a whole lot more from him next Sunday

dchibs
20-04-2014, 05:48 PM

Kuqi
Vine
Haynes
Trakys
Agogo
Duffy
We really need to sort out our scouting we haven't done that since John Park left for Celtic.

The Sea-gull
20-04-2014, 06:10 PM

Kuqi
Vine
Haynes
Trakys
Agogo
Duffy

Can't believe, almost 24 hours since this was posted, and nobody has peddled out the "Trakys gave a centre forward master class in the 0-3 at Ibrox under CC" line.

Cameron1875
20-04-2014, 06:19 PM
I HATE when we get lower league journeymen especially on loan. They just don't give a toss, its so obvious to everyone but the numerous managers we've had.

GoldenEagle
20-04-2014, 06:21 PM
I HATE when we get lower league journeymen especially on loan. They just don't give a toss, its so obvious to everyone but the numerous managers we've had.

We produce better players than we sign.

Winston Ingram
20-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Matt Done:confused:

stu in nottingham
20-04-2014, 07:01 PM
And I was almost expelled when I said he was a numpty before he signed... My Uncle in Nottingham wasn't wrong then...:confused:

He certainly wasn't wrong.

Haynes couldn't even force his way into a Notts County side that have been bottom markers or thereabout in League 1 all season. I can't find a Notts fan here with a decent thing to day about him.

The words 'bargain basement' come to mind...again.

madhatter
20-04-2014, 07:07 PM
I thought his attempt to gee up the support was horrendous. I got the impression after 1 sec he though "oh ****, what am I doing??"...

First class fans, during kick-off even in the highlights you'd think we were at home - could hear the songs but the guy who appears worse than Collins has the audacity to attempt that...

Still have no idea why he turned back when through on goal in the 2nd half. Not a player.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-04-2014, 07:08 PM
He certainly wasn't wrong.

Haynes couldn't even force his way into a Notts County side that have bottom markers or thereabout in League 1 all season. I can't find a Notts fan here with a decent thing to day about him.

The words 'bargain basement' come to mind...again.

Think that word you are looking for, is just basement?

RIP
20-04-2014, 07:19 PM
I always laugh when the managers at Hibs get blamed for duff signings.

Most of them wouldn't have appeared on their shopping list before the window opened. The fact that so many get signed on the last day says it all for me

Gmack7
20-04-2014, 07:21 PM
we got a journeyman nobody from notts county hence the reason he is totally tom kite

emerald green
21-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Think all our loan players were panic signings just for the sake of signing someone. We missed out on our targets like Jamie Murphy and what we got in were panic loans

Probably right mate. Waste of time and money. Rather than bring in all this dross (the list is endless), give some of the U20s a chance. Maybe they are not ready, but at least they will give an honest effort. The fans should recognise this, and be patient and not get on their backs if and when things don't always go well. When will they (Petrie) ever learn? Change at the top is desperately needed at HFC. No drive, no ambition, no strong leadership, no ideas.

Cropley10
21-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Probably right mate. Waste of time and money. Rather than bring in all this dross (the list is endless), give some of the U20s a chance. Maybe they are not ready, but at least they will give an honest effort. The fans should recognise this, and be patient and not get on their backs if and when things don't always go well. When will they (Petrie) ever learn? Change at the top is desperately needed at HFC. No drive, no ambition, no strong leadership, no ideas.

But a smug grin from RP when discussing 'financial performance'.

emerald green
21-04-2014, 11:37 AM
But a smug grin from RP when discussing 'financial performance'.

:agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
21-04-2014, 01:19 PM
I always laugh when the managers at Hibs get blamed for duff signings.

Most of them wouldn't have appeared on their shopping list before the window opened. The fact that so many get signed on the last day says it all for me

I've tended to avoid the of "the cheap option" line however I'm now firmly of the opinion that we suffer from recruiting insufficient quality of player who in turn either haven't got the "tools" in the first place, mentality or worryingly both to succeed at Hibs and that is most likely reason over a number of managers over the seasons. I mean Keenan! he was probably surprised he got the call. I also suspect the reasons "duds" get played consistently when it's obvious they can't cut it it's a message to Rod - see we need strengthened I told you that!

If this is the case no wonder managers at Hibs get exasperated.

Back the manager - with quality.