PDA

View Full Version : Big Hibs support let down AGAIN

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Disgusted.

Diclonius
19-04-2014, 03:56 PM
The fans have turned up consistently through all this ***** and the team have returned **** all. Next season Petrie's in for a big ****ing shock, if he's even still here.

Coco Bryce
19-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Let's get behind the team. Aye OK then. GTF Butcher GTF Petrie.

I'm out

Newhaven
19-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Loyal fans kicked in the teeth again. More than the manager. Petrie out

Billychaotic182
19-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Well done to every fan who went there today. Shame we are let down all the time. Really falling out of love with hibs

shezer
19-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Who actually still believes that you can support Hibs out of the mess they are in? That keeping your beak shut and just going to the games is helping? It's a mess. Vote with the absence of your bums from the seats at Easter Road

Stevo1875
19-04-2014, 04:07 PM
make the next game free. cost of game taken of the price of next season ticket for next year.

shocking

Tonez
19-04-2014, 04:08 PM
No surprise Hibs were beaten today, we really are pathetic. I know my cousin who has 2 season tickets also my Brother, Nephew & Dad won't be renewing their books next season as they've had enough.

kaimendhibs
19-04-2014, 04:09 PM
In car now, can hardly believe that shower have just been playing ten men for the whole 2nd half. Awful, just awful

Sent from my iphone

Hibby70
19-04-2014, 04:10 PM
I gave up a nice sunny day with the kids and spent. £50 watching that utter dross.

andy1875
19-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Back the team we hear season after season after season.

The Hibs 100, Hibs Stones, Together we're stronger, Buy season tickets at a stupid price every season and it all goes to the manager fund, back the team #TBGAWA to name a few.

I could have written the script the day, a toothless brutal performance when the Hibs support answer the call AGAIN.

The players and club would be better saying sweet FA and let their football do the talking for the first time in years.

The support have been loyal and been ******ed over too many times now.

A disgrace to a man from top to bottom. The fans can do no more.

Ronniekirk
19-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Disgusted.

We really are sinking to new depths, can't even score against 10 men for the bulk of the game We know we can't keep a clean sheet and today confirms we can't score Anyone who hoped we weren't in Freefall is Deluded . One win in 15 speaks for itself .Was Petrie not one of the Architects of the new Playoff set up . Doesn't Matter how many hibs fans turn up it doesn't make a difference ,whatever is going of behind the scenes isn't making any difference . We now need a Miracle to avoid the Playoffs .
However I always thought we could loose the first two games .For me it's what we do in the last three that will determine if we just accept our fate and naturally slip Into the Playoffs or whether T B can pick a Team capable of scoring a goal but to be honest I now think all the bottom clubs will believe hey can beat us and am now beginning to think T B isn't able to get us out this mess
SOS Robertson and McPake and can we really do without our top goal scorer if played in right position I have no idea now ,but looks like T B doesn't iether .The Curse of the Hibs job Strikes again .