PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren game on Alba

Scorrie
18-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Apologies if posted elsewhere. St Miiren game on Alba Saturday 5.30pm. Let's hope it's good viewing...

Dan Sarf
18-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Thanks for that. I always forget to check. :flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Only watching it if we win.

paul_hfc3
18-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Glad you said this, would never have known. Cheers!

FranckSuzy
18-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Glad you said this, would never have known. Cheers!

:agree: :aok:

IberianHibernian
18-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Good news as it also means it`ll be live on Hibernian TV international ( just checked and it is ) . If I hadn`t seen this thread , I wouldn`t have known . Strange that club don`t make that clear prominently on webpage as it could mean more overseas fans signing up ( know there are changes planned for next season but fans sign up for interviews , highlights etc too ) .

monktonharp
18-04-2014, 09:36 PM
:agree: :aok: c'mon Suze, we've still got lots of space on our bus.come with us and watch it live, and thrown in free of charge is the "Alamo Bar" experience.:greengrin ps: bring a ba' for a keepy uppy competition on the bus:greengrin

down-the-slope
18-04-2014, 09:38 PM
c'mon Suze, we've still got lots of space on our bus.come with us and watch it live, and thrown in free of charge is the "Alamo Bar" experience.:greengrin ps: bring a bra' for a keepy uppy competition on the bus:greengrin

Sorted your spelling to ensure correct garment for keepy uppy comp (is that legal on a bus :confused:)

monktonharp
18-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Sorted your spelling to ensure correct garment for keepy uppy comp (is that legal on a bus :confused:)don't know, but there will be no complaints if anyone refuses to wear a bra.:wink:

California-Hibs
18-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Good news as it also means it`ll be live on Hibernian TV international ( just checked and it is ) . If I hadn`t seen this thread , I wouldn`t have known . Strange that club don`t make that clear prominently on webpage as it could mean more overseas fans signing up ( know there are changes planned for next season but fans sign up for interviews , highlights etc too ) .

This is great news! I was just gonna be waking up and checking the result praying for good news. Great that I can now watch it live at 7am now!

I agree, Hibs should be doing way more to publisize things like this. They're losing out on money.

FranckSuzy
18-04-2014, 09:56 PM
c'mon Suze, we've still got lots of space on our bus.come with us and watch it live, and thrown in free of charge is the "Alamo Bar" experience.:greengrin ps: bring a ba' for a keepy uppy competition on the bus:greengrin

don't know, but there will be no complaints if anyone refuses to wear a bra.:wink:

:shocked: :tee hee: Thanks Willie but I can't make it. Another time though :aok:

The Green Goblin
18-04-2014, 11:35 PM

Same here. I wasn't sure if it was on as it was an away game, but it is. They'll be broadcasting the Alba feed, I imagine. My Gaelic's a bit rusty, but I'll be able to tell if we put the ball in the net! :greengrin

California-Hibs
18-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Infact I don't think I will be able to watch it. I don't have Hibernian International, I just use Hibs Xtra for the home games, will it be on this or just International?

The Green Goblin
19-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Infact I don't think I will be able to watch it. I don't have Hibernian International, I just use Hibs Xtra for the home games, will it be on this or just International?

Xtra only show games from ER, so this one will only be on International. The derby will be on Xtra. I know you can buy one-off games on Xtra for 10GBP, but not sure if you can do the same for International. Good luck and I hope you manage to catch it somehow.

California-Hibs
19-04-2014, 12:43 AM
I don't think you can on International. I used to have it a few times but each time had a nightmare when it came to canceling, so now I used Xtra and firstrowsports streams. I'll look into if International do 1 off games. Tbf if they don't, it's something they should be doing!

California-Hibs
19-04-2014, 04:48 AM
Aaah, annoying. International don't do 1 off games, and I'm not paying 6.99 when every live game (bar this one because it's on Alba) is shown on Fox Soccer Plus here in the US. Looks like I'm just going to have to check here for updates. Unless anyone wants to lend me their username for the game so I can log in too!.... :aok::dunno::pray::wink:

Bobby's Cinema
19-04-2014, 07:27 AM
The game is also the live game being covered on Sportssound by the looks of it :aok: