PDA

View Full Version : It's All About Hibs.

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Now that we know those ****bos over the road have survived I think it's time to focus everything on our club now.

Tomorrow's game is huge for us and a win will pretty much see us safe as well.

So let's now concentrate on our club and helping them pull away from this relegation fight and get back to pulling together.

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

chrisski33
18-04-2014, 11:59 AM
But yet u start a thread that mentions them lol

marinello59
18-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Now that we know those ****bos over the road have survived I think it's time to focus everything on our club now.

So let's now concentrate on our club and helping them pull away from this relegation fight and get back to pulling together.

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

:top marks
:flag::tbgwa::flag:

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 12:25 PM
But yet u start a thread that mentions them lol

Yeah to show it's now about us :D

Saturdays Hero
18-04-2014, 12:42 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

It's Hibs so expect the opposite ......countless threads of Butcher must go,we should have played Thomson,Petrie out,Malpas shouting at supporters,we need massive changes over the summer etc that'll be the chat on here 2moro evening,hope they finally prove me wrong though !!

Scottie
18-04-2014, 01:50 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!
Spot on cat

We've talked and focused about that stinking mancky mob for too long.

The team need us more than ever now. Allez Allez :flag:

HappyHibby93
18-04-2014, 02:51 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

Spot on. We've gone on to long chatting about that lot. Time to back the Hibees and forget about that lot for a while.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

sleeping giant
18-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Agreed. Mon the Hibees

Ronniekirk
18-04-2014, 04:25 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!
Is this you eventually starting that match thread ,but even earlier:wink:

18-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Hibs have always been my main focus, the tynecastle laughing stock have merely been an amusing side show. It's ***** that they have once again managed to squirm their manky wee selves out the **** but their pathetic, dirty little club is not of great interest to me anyway. Come on the hibees, big big game tomorrow - 3 points is an absolute must!

GGTTH :flag:

whiskyhibby
18-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Spot on........come on Hibs three pints are a must, looks like there will be a big Hibs support tomorrow....

iwasthere1972
18-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Spot on........come on Hibs three pints are a must, looks like there will be a big Hibs support tomorrow....

I would even go as far as saying 4 pints. :greengrin

18-04-2014, 04:45 PM

indeed :greengrin

whiskyhibby
18-04-2014, 04:57 PM
indeed :greengrin

:-))))))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whiskyhibby
18-04-2014, 04:58 PM
A Freudian slip of the keyboard if ever there was one !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
18-04-2014, 05:06 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

This.

Let's get through this season and the start again next season. We are a club that belongs up there challenging for honours, I really hope we have the right man to deliver it so let's focus on us (whilst still laughing at the tramps in the 1st division of course).

HKhibby
18-04-2014, 08:31 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

Do we know for definate they are surviving? Its a shame if they do....they deserve to go out of business after what they have done over the last few years!

GreenLake
18-04-2014, 08:37 PM

C'MON THE HIBEES!!

I wanted you to start the derby thread but that eddiethedug got in there and blew the match. I was sure we were going to win, so can you start the match thread for tomorrow and begin a long winning streak for hibs.net match threads never to be surpassed? :thumbsup:

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 09:16 PM
I wanted you to start the derby thread but that eddiethedug got in there and blew the match. I was sure we were going to win, so can you start the match thread for tomorrow and begin a long winning streak for hibs.net match threads never to be surpassed? :thumbsup:

Haha ok I'll start tomorrow's unless someone else does. Let's see if I can give us a wee bit luck.

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Is this you eventually starting that match thread ,but even earlier:wink:

Keep an eye out for the thread early tomorrow :D

SMAXXA
18-04-2014, 09:23 PM
We are putting out as strong as I can see tomorrow, we will win no doubt, a couple of surprises but we will do they Job.

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 09:30 PM
We are putting out as strong as I can see tomorrow, we will win no doubt, a couple of surprises but we will do they Job.

I honestly think we'll win.

SteveHFC
18-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Keep an eye out for the thread early tomorrow :D

That's us getting beat tomorrow now :(

SMAXXA
18-04-2014, 09:32 PM
I honestly think we'll win.

Very confident pal, the boys are desperate to go turn them over. It's the first one up top who I was saying yesterday.

monktonharp
18-04-2014, 09:40 PM
It's Hibs so expect the opposite ......countless threads of Butcher must go,we should have played Thomson,Petrie out,Malpas shouting at supporters,we need massive changes over the summer etc that'll be the chat on here 2moro evening,hope they finally prove me wrong though !!never mind, you can watch it all unfold after tea tomorrow, if you don't go near a wireless. Alba is covering it, for people like yersel.

GreenLake
18-04-2014, 09:54 PM
never mind, you can watch it all unfold after tea tomorrow, if you don't go near a wireless. Alba is covering it, for people like yersel.

Great, I get to see it on hiberniantv being overseas but I can't understand the Hungarian commentary.

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Very confident pal, the boys are desperate to go turn them over. It's the first one up top who I was saying yesterday.

Thought it might be. I'm confident myself.

Thecat23
18-04-2014, 09:59 PM
That's us getting beat tomorrow now :(

Ssshhhh you :D

matty_f
18-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Great thread! It's Hibs, always has been, always will be. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
19-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Its always been about Hibs. But the Yams fiasco cant be ignored for its entertainment value.

Its a huge game for us today ..... all the more so because I get a feeling that the Yams will do all they can to drag us into the mire which means we must not rely on other results going our way.

If we lose today the next derby could be huge .... the Yams will be well up for it, so we had better be too.