PDA

View Full Version : Deary me

ian omand
17-04-2014, 03:21 PM
I have just read tonight's EEN, never have I witnessed such hysteria since they reported the death of Princess Diana.
What it brings home to me is we have no chance of equity,parity or fairness from this rag whenever we get close to bettering their favourites.
Any positive coverage we receive will definitely be earned.
GGTTH.

silverhibee
17-04-2014, 03:26 PM
I have just read tonight's EEN, never have I witnessed such hysteria since they reported the death of Princess Diana.
What it brings home to me is we have no chance of equity,parity or fairness from this rag whenever we get close to bettering their favourites.
GGTTH.

:confused:

Link

KingFranck
17-04-2014, 03:32 PM
GGTTH.
Yep the only bit I like is Gary Mckays bit "the hearts fans won't like this but we could learn from the way our rivals from over the city run their club"aye dream on ya muppet :-D

NAE NOOKIE
17-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Front of the EEN is totally maroon with two bairns holding some sort of Yam banner in a tunnel leading into the stadium (sic)

Apparently equilibrium has been restored to the universe now that the Yams have been saved from justice, sorry I mean liquidation.

What can be said that hasn't been said before ad nauseam on here: But I guarantee this is how it will pan out.

The Yams who barely uttered a peep as their club was ravaged will be hailed as its saviours .. with no mention of the poor suckers like Hibs who were the real victims of Romanov's Gorgie revolution.

The Yams will continue to get a pass from the council for the asbestos death trap they call a stand ... which a Yam worthy hilariously stated needed "tidied up" on the telly the other night.

As the seasons pass the FOH will be revered as an innovative model for social ownership of a football club ... as opposed to the last desperate throw of the dice it really was .... nobody re writes history like a Yam mind.

The second they re enter the top league they will return to being the egotistical assholes they always were, with a hugely inflated idea of their place in Scottish football, not to mention Scottish society.

They unfortunately probably will go on to prove that cheats can indeed prosper.

Aldo
17-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Yeah yeah...... Nowt about FRAUD, THEFT, MONEY LAUNDERING, SHARES, ROBBING OF CHARITY MONEY, NOT PAYING COUNCIL TAX, NI OR PAYE, NOT PAYING LOCAL BUSINESS OR OTHER BILLS.

those deluded ****ers don't care.

Call me a bitter twisted Hobo but this bunch of ****ing cheating *******s are making a mockery of everyone who lives within their means.

Cheats never prosper Ma ****ing arse and this just proves they do.

The EEN should be ashamed of itself tbh.

Coco Bryce
17-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Who actually buys or reads the EEN now anyway?

Aldo
17-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Exactly. Allegedly sold around 400,000 today alone. ;-)

Saorsa
17-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Who actually buys or reads the EEN now anyway?A yam fanzine, wouldnae use it tae wipe ***** off ma shoes.

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 06:56 PM
A yam fanzine, wouldnae use it tae wipe ***** off ma shoes.

That you Sanger ? :greengrin

Saorsa
17-04-2014, 06:57 PM
That you Sanger ? :greengrin:no way:

I'm Spartacus :agree:

:greengrin

JohnStephens91
17-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Is this not positive enough for anyone?

Double over Celtic keeps Hibs under-20s in title hunt: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/double-over-celtic-keeps-hibs-u20s-in-title-hunt-1-3373415

capitals_finest
17-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Nobody in my family buys an Evening News these days anyway. Nearly everyone did at one time...

pedroorange1875
17-04-2014, 09:50 PM
:no way:

I'm Spartacus :agree:

:greengrin

Isnt everyone doing it?

stevejordan
17-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Yep the only bit I like is Gary Mckays bit "the hearts fans won't like this but we could learn from the way our rivals from over the city run their club"aye dream on ya muppet :-D

show us your medals ya fud ?

17-04-2014, 10:15 PM
The EEN lovin with the tamps is cringeworthy but hey ho, if they want to glorify in an organisation who has robeed/cheated/conned small businesses/charities etc etc. out of a hell of a lot of money just so they can act "the big team" then fine, the two deserve each other

ehf
18-04-2014, 12:53 AM

The Scotsman Publications Ltd is rapidly going down the toilet; unless Salmond steps in to save them, of course.

heretoday
18-04-2014, 06:58 AM
The EEnews has suffered from the internet phenom like every other paper. I would imagine its core readership now is in the upper age bracket. Lately it has tried to include more local news in its pages instead of trying to compete with daily tabloids. As to bias towards Hearts I recall Jambos accusing it of Hibs bias not so long ago. That's all nonsense of course. The sports editor has enough troubles without waging a campaign like that!

emerald green
18-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Front of the EEN is totally maroon with two bairns holding some sort of Yam banner in a tunnel leading into the stadium (sic)

Apparently equilibrium has been restored to the universe now that the Yams have been saved from justice, sorry I mean liquidation.

What can be said that hasn't been said before ad nauseam on here: But I guarantee this is how it will pan out.

The Yams who barely uttered a peep as their club was ravaged will be hailed as its saviours .. with no mention of the poor suckers like Hibs who were the real victims of Romanov's Gorgie revolution.

The Yams will continue to get a pass from the council for the asbestos death trap they call a stand ... which a Yam worthy hilariously stated needed "tidied up" on the telly the other night.

As the seasons pass the FOH will be revered as an innovative model for social ownership of a football club ... as opposed to the last desperate throw of the dice it really was .... nobody re writes history like a Yam mind.

The second they re enter the top league they will return to being the egotistical assholes they always were, with a hugely inflated idea of their place in Scottish football, not to mention Scottish society.

They unfortunately probably will go on to prove that cheats can indeed prosper.

Agreed mate. :agree: Some things never change. They are the establishment club in this city, without a doubt. "Edina's darlings" right enough. There was never any chance that the establishment here would allow HOMFC to go to the wall.

One Day
18-04-2014, 01:43 PM
GGTTH.

It's enough to make you sick. Lets celebrate a victory for cheating