PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh derby in Florida

HH81
17-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Anyone know how I can catch the game online? I have bt app will this work?

If not anyone know a way I can view game?

HibeeMassive
17-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Anyone know how I can catch the game online? I have bt app will this work?

If not anyone know a way I can view game?

Your BT app will work, just make sure your on wifi! :greengrin

There's a couple of 'british' boozers on International Drive who might have the game, they tend to put English matches on so will probably have BT Sport, or an equivalent stream.

Depending on where your staying/going to be that day, the Nascar Restaurant at Universal usually have all sorts of sports on - not sure if they put the English / Scottish games on, but they have a zillion telly's all with different events. ESPN at disney (Beach Club) is similar, but again not sure if they have the british sky channels.

OR.... this is the best solution ..... go to Florida, don't watch the game cause it'll just ruin your day, and enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

We were in Florida for the Malmo home leg, walking round with our Hibs strips on - needless to say, had quite a few people coming up and asking me the score afterwards :rolleyes: Hopefully Florida's luckier for you.. !

EDIT - Actually, scratch that - BT app only works inside UK http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45849/~/can-i-use-the-bt-sport-app-outside-the-uk%3F