PDA

View Full Version : Bury Hibee

AndySOL1875
14-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi guys need your help please.

I live in Bury and I'm desperate to come up for the final derby on the 27th, the only problem is train times are cutting it a bit fine as its a 12.45 kick off and I'm unable to travel up the night before. Could someone advise me on supporters buses from this area and how I can find out information on it? (sorry if I'm on the wrong thread or forum!!)

IWasThere2016
14-04-2014, 07:02 PM
You might want to contact LancHibs or BlackpoolHibs to see if they can help..

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-04-2014, 07:03 PM

I live in Bury and I'm desperate to come up for the final derby on the 27th, the only problem is train times are cutting it a bit fine as its a 12.45 kick off and I'm unable to travel up the night before. Could someone advise me on supporters buses from this area and how I can find out information on it? (sorry if I'm on the wrong thread or forum!!)

You might want to contact Blackpool Hibs on here

Billy Whizz
14-04-2014, 07:05 PM

I think there's also 2 Bolton based Hibs fans who post on here

blackpoolhibs
14-04-2014, 07:12 PM

Hi matey i'm not going up for the game, but i do know there are quite a few of the Lancashire lot going to the game as part of a birthday bash.

Get in touch with Lancshibs, i know he's going and there could be others that are going up in cars at the same time as his lot.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
14-04-2014, 07:30 PM
I think there's also 2 Bolton based Hibs fans who post on here

Only one Billy, it's just that he looks the size of two:greengrin

Jonnyboy
14-04-2014, 08:21 PM

Oooh you're in trouble :greengrin

Sergey
14-04-2014, 08:25 PM

You might want to contact LancHibs or BlackpoolHibs to see if they can help..

Hi matey i'm not going up for the game, but i do know there are quite a few of the Lancashire lot going to the game as part of a birthday bash.

Get in touch with Lancshibs, i know he's going and there could be others that are going up in cars at the same time as his lot.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

You've dodged a bullet in spending time in Blackpool Hibs company. If you'd travelled up with him then you would have willingly walked home.

Good luck indeed.

ronaldo7
14-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Oooh you're in trouble :greengrin

It's ok J. He never comes up to Auld Reekie any more:greengrin

BoltonHibee
14-04-2014, 08:27 PM

Your one cheeky *******! :)

ronaldo7
14-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Your one cheeky *******! :)

:faf:

Long time no see mate. You coming up for the next derby?

BoltonHibee
14-04-2014, 08:33 PM
:faf:

Long time no see mate. You coming up for the next derby?

No, I can't. My other football duties make it difficult on a Saturday :)

ronaldo7
14-04-2014, 08:35 PM
No, I can't. My other football duties make it difficult on a Saturday :)

It's a Sunday:aok:

BoltonHibee
14-04-2014, 08:43 PM
It's a Sunday:aok:

So it is, we are in Barrow on the Saturday, might head up after that....I'll let you know

ronaldo7
14-04-2014, 08:52 PM
So it is, we are in Barrow on the Saturday, might head up after that....I'll let you know

I wouldn't expect you to come all the way to see the **** we're playing just now mate. See you when we've a better team on the park:aok:

Billy Whizz
15-04-2014, 06:39 AM
I wouldn't expect you to come all the way to see the **** we're playing just now mate. See you when we've a better team on the park:aok:

Thought there was a BoltonHibs as well?

ronaldo7
15-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Thought there was a BoltonHibs as well?

You trying to get me into trouble again:greengrin

Billy Whizz
15-04-2014, 09:35 AM
You trying to get me into trouble again:greengrin

Not at all, who's the Bolton lad that started the Malmo song?

ronaldo7
15-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Not at all, who's the Bolton lad that started the Malmo song?

That's BoltonHibee mate. He was also leading the singing in the boozer after the match. oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:aok:

A good time had by all:greengrin

Billy Whizz
15-04-2014, 10:44 AM
That's BoltonHibee mate. He was also leading the singing in the boozer after the match. oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:aok:

A good time had by all:greengrin

He certainly was, thanks for the update