PDA

View Full Version : Staying up!

Paloschi
10-04-2014, 01:34 PM
All we need is a win and we will be fine and we are going to get it in Paisley! :agree:

Onwards and upwards to next season, let's see what TB, MM and SM can do with Hibs.

I know this season has been horrible but we are still a premiership club, we are not facing liquidation, we have a beautiful stadium, are from a beautiful city and are still the MENTAL HIBEES!

GGTTH!

:tbgwa::flag:

Sanger
10-04-2014, 01:46 PM
All we need is a win and we will be fine and we are going to get it in Paisley! :agree:

Onwards and upwards to next season, let's see what TB, MM and SM can do with Hibs.

I know this season has been horrible but we are still a premiership club, we are not facing liquidation, we have a beautiful stadium, are from a beautiful city and are still the MENTAL HIBEES!

GGTTH!

Right on mate!

Thecat23
10-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Exactly mate.

One win takes the pressure right off us. Come on the HIBEES get the vital three points needed and we can go into the derby in a real party mood.

Before the others come on to spoil this, I will be partying big time because Hearts are out this league and we will be safe. It's all about building next year for me and let's hope we bin most of this lot and get behind TB.

eggbamyasi
10-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Come on hibees . Bring on st mirren .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
10-04-2014, 02:16 PM
We're also gonna smash the Jambos at Easter Road, of that I'm very confident. 3 points in Paisley to set us up Hibs. Robertson returning (major good news!), Jones maybe having abit to play, the Heff returning, positive boosts.

C'mon the Hibs! Leave the relegation stuff to Hearts.

Scottie
10-04-2014, 03:10 PM

GGTTH!

Spot on mate. This post for some reason has made me smile. In-between all the doom and gloom you have hit the nail on the heid.

we are the Mental Hibees and it's ****in magic to be a Hibee :greengrin:thumbsup:

Ozyhibby
10-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Have faith, 4 points needed. We will finish 7th.

HappyAsHellas
10-04-2014, 03:33 PM
You just have to fancy Watmore or Harris ( or Both! ) running at Van Zanten and the rest of their 30+ year old defenders. Attack this shower and we cannot fail to win:flag:

greenpaper55
10-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Agree, one win should be enough but also that Thistle keep on getting beaten is just as important.

we are hibs
10-04-2014, 05:05 PM
You just have to fancy Watmore or Harris ( or Both! ) running at Van Zanten and the rest of their 30+ year old defenders. Attack this shower and we cannot fail to win:flag:

Attacking is our problem though, we have had 1 shot on target in our last 3 matches..... If we do attack them and get an early goal then I think we could steamroller them about 3-0. They are also **** so let's get into them right from the start and get them on the ropes for 90 mins. GGTTH